Sign in to follow this  
Niner

Burlap sack

I put it on my head now I can't take it off. I'm scared. :(

• Like 2

A guy in our group did this earlier and ran around yelling like an idiot for 5 minutes. Then he logged out and back in and it seemed to solve the problem

• Like 2

I too have heard rumors of not being able to take it off.. hmm didn't see a fix in the patch notes either

A guy in our group did this earlier and ran around yelling like an idiot for 5 minutes. Then he logged out and back in and it seemed to solve the problem

This and the steam beggar post made my night, i m still laughing, gues why i registered here lol.

It's funny because when you put it on, yes, it does make your screen go black.
But when the person with the sack tries to pull it off, you are not able to. In fact, if you follow this steps: Inventory>Right click sack>Click Remove>Get out of inventory screen>Press F so you take off the Sack. You will be able to mass produce sacks. Eventually your guy takes off the sack, but your head is now glitched and cannot put any items on your head.

Next time you log into the game after following this steps is going to put the sack back on your guy but you will be able to see.

• Like 2

You still can! Just follow the steps I mentioned in the post above yours to have the sack on your head and be able to see :D

The Burlap Massacrist lives!

my two burlap brothers and me weared it before the patch and we were always and are still able to see. i gave another one to a friend yesterday and he put it on and werent able to see. we were surprised and didnt expect the devteam is that overzealous!

i hope rocket thinks about that fix, we wont exploit to use it again after our actual toon is dead but we need it, we love it. we are burlap brothers. and its the best camo headgear ingame atm.

vote for use a knife to make cuts for the eyes! otherwise they have to give us a ghillie suit in the next patch! ;)

I can help you, join my server and shout very loud over direct chat.