Sign in to follow this  
Asteck

1 in a 1000 scene o.O

So i'm leaving Elektro, carrying nothing but an wooden axe and the beginning clothes, no bag. As i see two players walking towards Elektro i prone as fast and possible and analyze the situation, they didn't saw me in the bush 10 mts from them, both carrying weapons. 

I'm trying to be a hero, or let's say a good person, so i tried some communication, they came to me weapons raised, i had to almost beg for them not to shoot me and try to convince them that i was harmless, while one aimed at me with is SKS the other one who had a mosin handcuffed me, at this point i was still keeping my cool and telling them to let me be and keep on going. 

At this moment the SKS bandit reached for a desinfectant bottle, this is when i started freaking out, considering last time i died i was fully looted and was because i accidentally drank desinfectant i didn't want it to happen again, i was still trying to convince them to let me go, a bit harder and louder this time as i was freaking out, at the same time i was spamming W,A,S,D.

The bandit to my left was pointing and giving me the finger, the one in front of me with the desinfectant bottle was doing the same and clapping, they were pretty much trolling me, this was were they went wrong, the restraints broke loose, i wasn't expecting it but i reacted as fast as possible by reaching for my wooden axe that was still on my back, they were struggling to take their guns out, giving me the opportunity to strike one of them in the head with the axe, killing him instantly, then i went for the other one, got one hit on him and he tried running away while reaching for his SKS, he tried aiming at me but i hit him while i hit him and killed him he shot me on the leg breaking my leg.

I got the revenge on my bandit captors for the cost of a leg, after proning and finding a safe place also bandanged with their own bandages and taking their guns, a friend of mine came to my rescue with a woodstick, which we used to make a splint and i'm currently still alive, able to walk and still trying to help more players.

Even when i had a broken leg two players came close to me and i just told them i was friendly why crouching so they wouldn't understand i was injured as hell, they kept going and i never saw them again. 

Being an hero or like i call it a player who gives a chance to another players, it's hard but it's not impossible, thanks for reading my story :) Still alive and kicking bandit ass!!

• Like 15

Even your bare hands can be lethal if you're really close to the enemy, even if he is armed. I killed a group of 3 with an axe once; lost a lot of blood but well, got "healing" status a bit after that and there I was, fully geared and healthy. 

Guns don't make you any safer if you're next to people. 

• Like 2

If being a hero is approaching 2 heavily armed players with nothing more than a shovel and the air in your head, well, F being a hero.

This whole debauchery could have been avoided if you lied quietly until they passed. Dunno what your pt in talking to them was.

I have better things to do than to be handcuffed or force fed detergent/rotten kiwis.

• Like 1

If being a hero is approaching 2 heavily armed players with nothing more than a shovel and the air in your head, well, F being a hero.

This whole debauchery could have been avoided if you lied quietly until they passed. Dunno what your pt in talking to them was.

I have better things to do than to be handcuffed or force fed detergent/rotten kiwis.

Beans for Titties!

To OP: Vid or it didn't happen...

That's like me saying I humped one of my teammates under the pale moonlight while the rest of our squad uncomfortably watched around the campfire...

• Like 1

Beans for Titties!

To OP: Vid or it didn't happen...

That's like me saying I humped one of my teammates under the pale moonlight while the rest of our squad uncomfortably watched around the campfire...

The thing is knoCC, we know you did that and don't need a video to prove it.

Lame DBL post  ;)

Video or it didn't happen

Edited by ChiefMasterKush
  • Like 1

I never said that i was an hero for doing that -.-, i said that is my way of playing, so i have contact and try helping others all the time, before this 2 guys i had contact with maybe 4 different persons in Elektro who were friendly and exchanged stuff, sorry if i'm a bit of a social freak :P

That's truly an amazing story. :D

Would you be interested in joining a group based on helping people and punishing bad guys? If so, just let me know. ;)

• Like 1

All parties involved in this story are not too bright. Still hilarious though.

Well, more than not they pay the highest price for their arrogance.

Seen it happen before. Well played.

Each situation is unique, no second chances. Glad you made it.

IIRC only pristine handcuffs will hold a player, so it's likely that these idiots put their trust in some defective equipment they looted from one of their kills.

From a distance, guns beat hand weapons but up close it's the hand held weapons that have the advantage (both in dayz and in real life). People see a lot of movies where guys come up close to an unrestrained person and put a gun to their head and control the situation fully. In real life an unrestrained person has the advantage over the trigger puller at that range.

" Most people, law enforcement included, have no idea how fast a knife wielding assailant can move. In a blink of an eye he can be upon you. I have seen police videos of actual stabbings and it is frightening. I have seen multiple armed police officers getting stabbed one after another, afraid to open fire since the assailant 'only' has a knife. Finally someone realizes that a knife is a formidable weapon against a gun, and shoots the guy.

If you have a hand gun, realize that it does not provide absolute protection against a knife, especially as the distance decreases."

http://www.your-krav-maga-expert.com/gun-vs-knife.html