RabbitZ

PVE server, no PVP... right?

Got geared up with some fly looking clothing, all colorful and shit
pistol and fireaxe, aww yeah
ran towards Rify, met a new spawn
he complained how he spawned in a bad location, asked me to kill him
used my pistol on him and grieved
ran more up the road, guy with an m4 comes out of the trees
tells me to put my hands up, asks if I had friends with me (I think, he mumbled)
asked what he said
*got shot in the face*

Welcome to PVE servers dudes

There is no such thing as a PVE server, they may label it as such, although attempting to enforce the rules is against the Terms of Service.

• Like 4

PVE servers are hunting grounds for trollin more PVP in them than any servers haha

• Like 2

Any server that says you cannot pvp is in violation of server hosting. So.....PvE servers technically don't exist. If they ban you for PvP report them.

• Like 1

man, I'm just a bit bum that i lost my cool pants... shit bro... It was like a picnic but on your lap

PVE servers are hunting grounds for trollin more PVP in them than any servers haha

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, folks!

• Like 1

Indeed. I saw one the other day "No PVP or admin kick". I went looking for the admin... never found him :-( 

• Like 1

Got geared up with some fly looking clothing, all colorful and shit

pistol and fireaxe, aww yeah

ran towards Rify, met a new spawn

he complained how he spawned in a bad location, asked me to kill him

used my pistol on him and grieved

ran more up the road, guy with an m4 comes out of the trees

tells me to put my hands up, asks if I had friends with me (I think, he mumbled)

asked what he said

*got shot in the face*

Welcome to PVE servers dudes

Welcome to DayZ. There are NO PvE servers. Check the server hosting rules. Servers advertising themselves as such are in breach of their ToS IFF they were to try and enforce any of this sort of silliness!

• Like 1

I did have a PVE (Fake obviously) only server before.....but that was to bring in more people...xD

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

there are no "pve" servers in the alpha, the server admin tools are not available.

• Like 1

Still the only thing I had that anyone would want is a dumb beret, he didn't really need to shoot me, I think he has mental issues that should be worked out.
I try to prolong my time with player interaction as much as possible, those are the only times which are fun, what does he want, why is he doing it, what song does he want me to sing. But if you just plain out kill people for no reason other than to take their stuff, you're basically just running out looting things and thats it, no fun at all. I would understand the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy, why would you do that man?!... Yes I called myself a puppy, cus im adorable :D

Edited by RabbitZ
  • Like 1

Still the only thing I had that anyone would want is a dumb beret, he didn't really need to shoot me, I think he has mental issues that should be worked out.

I try to prolong my time with player interaction as much as possible, those are the only times which are fun, what does he want, why is he doing it, what song does he want me to sing. But if you just plain out kill people for no reason other than to take their stuff, you're basically just running out looting things and thats it, no fun at all. I would get the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy, why would you do that man?!... Yes I called myself a puppy, cus im adorable :D

Oh man you better prepare your butt-hole for all the bandit kids coming to rush you. xD 

• Like 2

more like CODs, bandits are thieves, not murderers.

I try to prolong my time with player interaction as much as possible, those are the only times which are fun, what does he want, why is he doing it, what song does he want me to sing. But if you just plain out kill people for no reason other than to take their stuff, you're basically just running out looting things and thats it, no fun at all. I would understand the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy, why would you do that man?!... Yes I called myself a puppy, cus im adorable :D

Maybe what he wanted to achieve is exactly this. To make you create this thread where you cry and wail "Oh how could they do this to me, why WHY, I just want to be friends!!11". Sweet sweet carebear tears, mmmmm delicious. His bullet is well spent.

• Like 1

Hey guys, whats with all the hate? I would understand that you guys had a bad day or something but no need to take out on me, I ain't mad dogging ya bros, chillax

PvE servers, lol.. Peoples are such retards.

No need for that comment.... If one doesn't know the official server rules then why would they know different from a server name??

Rabbitz, if you want to play with a few good guys nudge my inbox :-)

• Like 1

Hey guys, whats with all the hate? I would understand that you guys had a bad day or something but no need to take out on me, I ain't mad dogging ya bros, chillax

welcome to dayz, you better stock up on some vasoline, i dont think your ready for the butthurt this game is gonna cause you.

• Like 2

he didn't really need to shoot me

Nobody needs to listen to music, or eat ice cream, or masturbate. Sometimes people do things because they want to, not because they need to. You have to understand that murder is a legitimate mode of player interaction. Maybe you wanted to make small talk about the weather or share chocolate chip cookie recipes, but he wanted to see your head split open like a pumpkin on Halloween. You had conflicting interests and his won out. Better luck next time.

I would understand the satisfaction of killing someone but I wouldn't get it from just killing someone who had their hands up, helpless and unable to do anything. Its like killing a puppy

Understand that not everyone draws satisfaction from the same things in life. This will make you a healthier and happier Survivor. Now get back out there, pup.

• Like 1

I personally target these types of servers.

why?

because I can.. I am sure most others do it also.

Oh%2Byes%2BMr%2BBean%2Bface.jpg

• Like 1

Not hating, just pointing out that some people enjoy hurting other people and watch their reaction. You know, like little kids would punch a fat kid and if he cries then they punch him even more vigorously.

Not hating, just pointing out that some people enjoy hurting other people and watch their reaction. You know, like little kids would punch a fat kid and if he cries then they punch him even more vigorously.

7890257.gif

• Like 1