Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

I feel like someone is watching me.. wtf?

I can't seem to find a straight answer about what this means, and I feel like I've seen it in more than one server.

Anyone have a clue?

Probably a server welcome message or admin message?  Do you see it as soon as you log in?  Experimental or stable?

Probably a server welcome message or admin message?  Do you see it as soon as you log in?  Experimental or stable?

Stable server.. saw it about 20 minutes into a session while cresting a hill with my buddy South of Berezino. It was about 30 seconds after we thought we saw a guy too.

LoL.. I heard that somewhere else too, but like I said its been on different servers.  It crossed my mind that it was a warning about zombies or somebody tracking us with a LR scope.

Also got that message a few times. Brushed it off as "admin messing with my mind" kind-of-thing.
I've since watched DayZ Mosin sniping vids on youtube - darn - I'm not so sure anymore. Sneaky buggers are ruthless, and surely watching me  <_<

Red

I can't seem to find a straight answer about what this means, and I feel like I've seen it in more than one server.

Anyone have a clue?

Welcome to hell lol

• Like 1

as an admin, you cannot do any general messaging live while the server is going on.  what you can do is put in a greeting message or messages.  You can set a delay.  What they did was set a reallllly long delay so it comes up to freak you out lol

• Like 1

as an admin, you cannot do any general messaging live while the server is going on.  what you can do is put in a greeting message or messages.  You can set a delay.  What they did was set a reallllly long delay so it comes up to freak you out lol

Erm

Admins can type messages during game play when they login on the server they get the option to use Global Chat and Direct Chat.

Global sends a message to everyone but I do believe it has the admins name next to it.

Otherwise yer a long delay on the MotD will work :)

Edited by BL1P

"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

• Like 2

"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.”

Slartibartfast - A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Like 1

Anyone have a clue?

New anti-hopper message, don't worry.

i do this all the time when my buddies dont have time to Play.

creeping in a bush and shoutng at People comin by! then when they dont find me and continue their journey i ll follew them. just to shout at them again when they are in a house looking for loot!

i once followed a guy from elektro to berezino on the coast!  hilarious

• Like 1

creeping in a bush and shoutng at People comin by! then when they dont find me and continue their journey i ll follew them. just to shout at them again when they are in a house looking for loot!

Not sure , u are mentally ill ore deserve a medal <_<

• Like 2

Probably just a server message trying to mess with people.

But who's to say someone isn't....?

Now I'm curious. 

What did you shout at them?

things like " hey Buddy. wher u at?"

or

"dude. you stink!"

or

"dude. u have any Food?"

or

"are u cool, bro ?"

or

"Need help timmy?"

or whatever i feel like asking. sometimes i ask for solving mathematical equations!

some People just raise their fist and try to Punch me , when seeing me! i gots to kill them immediately!

It came up with I feel like I am going to die soon then it said I feel like someone is watching me it then said me mum was such a whore I am being real no lies