Wolfarus

Productive looting today(post your good/lucky finds here)

Figured i'd start a topic for players (especially newer ones who find their first piece of good gear) to brag about their good finds. Plus im a lil' happy about finding 5/7 gear pieces i was still looking for, before leaving my farming spot and going back to exploring. So i wanna brag a bit.

GOOD finds. Dont spam with every can of beans you find, or every taloon backpack ;)

Da' goodz i found tonight: Khaki UK assault vest, pristine / TTsKO pants, prinstine / T3N RDS optics, pristine / FNX45 pistol, pristine / FNX45 mag, pristine.

Also found another 50rnds of ammo for my m4, now have over 200. Just need to luck out with a pristine NV spawn,RIS handguard (to replace the basic plastic one i have now) and im buggin out for a bit. :D

Never found anything worth mentioning in my first 4 hours or so playing.

Logged in one time to find myself near a town I had never seen before, carefully exploring I soon realised that no one else was there.

Occasionaly getting chased by zombies, I manage to avoid these and get to loot some houses.

Long story short, I found a backpack and a rather large Axe.

Zombies are now dealt with swiftly and I can carry several supplies to take with me when I decide to move on.

My biggest zombie killing feat was taking out a group of 4 (2 reg, and 2 soldier zeds) with a worn pipewrench :D

Though yeh.. splitting axe/fire axe's should be your priority melee weapon, since they can kill zeds in 1-2 hits. I'd prob still be scrambling around on the east side of the map, if i didnt find a compass that helped me get west and into military sites.

Mosin 1930: M9A1 Bayonet , Mosin M44 Compensator, PU Scope and ATLAS Bipod. Cant find a Long Range Scope in 4 hours...

Edited by ALEXANDER10

Mosin 1930: M9A1 Bayonet , Mosin M44 Compensator, PU Scope and ATLAS Bipod. Cant find a Long Range Scope in 4 hours...

Ouch. I had a pristine long-ranged scope for the mosin i found before the m4. Since i ditched the mosin a cple days ago, threw away the scope before i logged out to save some backpack space >.>

Found m4, ammo , and all good gear for first time yesterday.

Log off for diner, and when relog : error message "character reset... "

-_-'

I found a Mosin compensator that was pristine today and a Pristine M4.

However several zombies turned that compensator to worn and i'd hadn't even found a mosin yet.

In one run, my friend and I found two M4's, a bunch of ammunition, some magnums, a few hunter backpacks, even more mountain backpacks, meds, and a good amount of general supplies. It was a good day, that day...

Steps to acquiring good loot.

1. Go to Balota

2. Get in jail

3.???

4. PROFIT!

I'll let you guys figure out #3.

In a more serious note, I give you guys props for playing the game how it should be played. Although we don't need to brag about mosins on someone elses post.

There are some good lot spots in the west that few people visit. You still have to be careful though because if you do run into someone out there, they're probably a well-equipped, experienced player. I finally found an ACOG in a barracks yesterday. I'm normally a Mosin guy but I now have an M4 with bipod, ACOG, and RIS handguard (all pristine). It's probably taken about a week (I don't play every day) to assemble it. I have yet to see a long range scope other than the badly damaged one a friend gave me.

today...  balota ... a pristine ammo-box. Maybe someone call it shit, but it improved my char. :P

Edited by NoCheats

Bullets. Today I found lots of bullets. They are piling up, because I don't shoot at people, and there are few zombies. I have 1011 rounds of various types now, and no idea how I can still walk.

My inventory is completely full, because I am waiting for my friends to come back after being chased away from the game by a sniper and an axe murderer, respectively. I have an FNX with flashlight and two magazines for one friend, and a full set of pristine m4 attachments for the other friend, along with two coupled magazines (I like that friend more). I will stick with my pristine mosin for overwatch and pristine FNX for close encounters, along with their full complement of pristine attachments.

Heck, I'm even carrying a second LRS at the moment that I found by accident. I am probably the biggest loot piñata ever.

Inb4characterwipefornextpatch :| 

Edited by dricht1

All of the following items are pristine and I found them last night:

Press Vest

LR Scope

Mosin Bayonet

Mosin Compensator

Black Beret

Respirator

TTsKO Pants

ATLAS Bipod

I found a tactical vest on a bandit that I sniped but it was ruined due to taking 2 rounds.  :D

Spent the majority of my time reading pristine The Red Badge of Courage.  I did not loot at all today.  I found myself outside NEAF, but I was checking it out with scope and it had been looted, so I decided it was not worth the risk to approach.  I need to grab some more food, down to 3 cans of beans and a bag of rice.

My best find on this life is either Art of War (not pristine) or a press vest.

Found a pistol flashlight. Now all i gotta do is find some FNX mags before the next update which allows you to chamber a round individually in the FNX.

Was on with my son. We both had just got pristine M4s and were tickled pink because we had never found any before.

We went to the NE airfield to scavenge some ammo and mags.

Just as we found some ammo and were enjoying our find we both got sniped.

You are dead.

This is the third time we have been sniped from nowhere. We are thinking of becoming bandits just because it is impossible to find nice people in this game.

Oh well. time to gear up again.  :beans:

Was on with my son. We both had just got pristine M4s and were tickled pink because we had never found any before.

You are dead.

This is the third time we have been sniped from nowhere. We are thinking of becoming bandits just because it is impossible to find nice people in this game.

Don't lose hope, my friends and I don't KoS and I just ran into another friendly on the NEAF. Just scout sniper spots before you raid a place - snipers are generally not friendly by definition.

Don't lose hope, my friends and I don't KoS and I just ran into another friendly on the NEAF. Just scout sniper spots before you raid a place - snipers are generally not friendly by definition.

Yeah next time we will circle the airfield.

If we see campers in the bushes we will have to give no quarter. You are right. Lurking in the bushes with a mosin around a good loot source can only mean one thing. Bad!

Today my cousin and I were running around and some guy appeared with a shotgun. Well... Poor sap didn't have any rounds... Cousin chopped him into pieces and took the cannon... I had pockets of shells and now we're BOTH packing heat finally. We always roll together from town to town. Loving the game so far :D

I'm on the hunt for one of the 'rare' vests again.. Ballistic or Anti-stab vest would be nice.  I 'had' the Ballistics Vest up till about a week ago.  Unfortunately, I did die in a heated firefight and was not able to recover it.  :/  Other than that, geared up with all prestine MP parts for my M4, slingin a nice SKS, and prestine black Tactical shirt, black cargos, black bandana, and gloves/boots.

You are dead.

That's at the airfields. I've seen lots of friendly people in the towns, but at the airfields you'd better be attentive and shoot first. 

• Like 1

I'm on the hunt for one of the 'rare' vests again.. Ballistic or Anti-stab vest would be nice.  I 'had' the Ballistics Vest up till about a week ago.  Unfortunately, I did die in a heated firefight and was not able to recover it.  :/  Other than that, geared up with all prestine MP parts for my M4, slingin a nice SKS, and prestine black Tactical shirt, black cargos, black bandana, and gloves/boots.

Do you have a screenshot of the ballistics vest, and/or info on where it spawns? I've found a few Press Vests, a couple of Anti-Stab vests, tons of those UK Assault Vests, and a handful of Tactical Vests (though none since last update) but never a ballistic vest :(