Sign in to follow this  
theswedishcathead

annoying texture bug in cherno

The leaning buildings or the line of light through the middle of the screen which looks like glare?

The leaning buildings or the line of light through the middle of the screen which looks like glare?

I think you can see the bad quailty texture pretty obvious.

I think you can see the bad quailty texture pretty obvious.

It's the ground, nobody looks at the ground enough for them to put really good detail into it.

It's the ground, nobody looks at the ground enough for them to put really good detail into it.

???

• Like 2

Huh ?!  uuuh most look at the ground from time to time..

I lol'd.

I spend a lot of time in Cherno and have never noticed that. I'll check it out and see if it happens to me too.

Looks bugy, report it. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

Ask some friends first if they see the same.

I did ask my friends and they said they saw it aswell and i had everything on the highest. So it's not me it's a texture fail. The thing is this texture wasn't here before but is now.

What kind of graphic card do you have?

I'm currently using the GTX 770 it shouldn't have nothing to do with this topic thought.

Uhm this texture is very obvious to see so it's not like you look at the ground when you see it you just see it. Very annoying texture.

So this is about ground textures?

Dean stop the press, we have found gamebreaking bug here that needs to be fixed ASAP.

...What settings you have for ground/terrain?

So this is about ground textures?

Dean stop the press, we have found gamebreaking bug here that needs to be fixed ASAP.

...What settings you have for ground/terrain?

Everything at the highest settings and still have this texture in this place even all my friends told me he had it i'm going to report it i guess.

Edited by Henrik115

Looks bugy, report it. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

Ask some friends first if they see the same.

Uhm for some reason i can't report it? it just says required and with those red " * " and then when i fill it with info it still says so and when i click sumbit it just says error or something do you have this problem aswell becuase i seem to never to report anything and i really want to.