Sign in to follow this  
survivor85

G 36 Please

Please put a Heckler und koch G36 rifle in this game and not the g 36 c just the normal G36 PLEASEEEE

Sincirley youres

• Like 1

Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg?resize=

More weapons will be added in time, it seems to me such a lovely piece is a likely contender.

Regardless, thanks for another thread cluttering up the already over-loaded 'Suggestions' section...  :P

• Like 1

i used it in the army. its shit

g3 is better and if you want 5.56 take a hk416

G3 is heavier and has too much recoil, in addition to being old and not being able to accept most modern equipment.

It's the same reason the M14 is not used a lot anymore (at least as a standard issue infantryman rifle), but the G3-SG1 and its' successors do make good DMRs (Just like the M14 does).

However I do like the G3 and do want one in the SA, just as I do an HK-416 if possible.

How would a G36 end up in Cheranus?

This. How many countries in the world have the G36 as their standard military issue assualt rifle (answer = 1)? Now how many in the Eastern Hemisphere (answer = 0)? I think some Czech police units have them but nowhere near the numbers needed to show up on a general loot economy. G36's would be drowned out by AK's that the chance of finding one is negligble. In one thread I explained (rather harshly) that if general loot economy were to resemble the real world prevalence of assualt rifles, you'd find some 1,000 AK's before finding a rifle of another sort (speaking off assualt rifles).

So imagine this on the server: the chances of an assualt rifle are already pretty slim (let's say 1% but I think it's less) then the chance of it being an AK would be 1,000 times greater than it being a G36 (effectively making the probability of it being something else than an AK 0,001%).

This is NOT taking into account geography but global prevelance, if you would account for the local prevelance then the number of AK's versus non-AK's would be even bigger.

Edited by Syphax4Ever

This. How many countries in the world have the G36 as their standard military issue assualt rifle (answer = 1)? Now how many in the Eastern Hemisphere (answer = 0)? I think some Czech police units have them but nowhere near the numbers needed to show up on a general loot economy. G36's would be drowned out by AK's that the chance of finding one is negligble. In one thread I explained (rather harshly) that if general loot economy were to resemble the real world prevalence of assualt rifles, you'd find some 1,000 AK's before finding a rifle of another sort (speaking off assualt rifles).

So imagine this on the server: the chances of an assualt rifle are already pretty slim (let's say 1% but I think it's less) then the chance of it being an AK would be 1,000 times greater than it being a G36 (effectively making the probability of it being something else than an AK 0,001%)

Ok we all get that people can search on google , but lets be smart guys , are we really going to not put in classic guns from the mod because we want to be super realistic ? That's just going over the line for me , I love realism but please if you don't like the gun just say that but no statistics please cuz fact of the matter is if the Devs like it they will put it back in . And if they are putting in guns based on realism to the area then I feel very bad for them as that is an incredibly bad decision haha. No rocket launchers or ridiculous shit needed but seriously don't only give us at games end 5 simple ass "M" carbines and some shotguns and generic Ak types ,. Besides g36 is probly one of the most badass Ar's Around, and just cuz military / police outfits don't issue them regularly doesnt mean civilians won't be buying them in Russia . So lets let time tell I say yes it's a no brainier g36 is a great gun to fill one of the spots for the weapon Loot table ( which I hear is going to be limited so please lets not jam it up with a million re issues of AKs and "M 1 2 3 4's" we need some variety!)

Edited by Grapefruit kush

Ok we all get that people can search on google , but lets be smart guys , are we really going to not put in classic guns from the mod because we want to be super realistic ?

The G36 is not a "classic" gun, it was a relatively new addition.

I do not understand why so many people want to see modern rifles, most of the super high-tech guns you find in common culture today wouldn't really be found over in Chernarus.

Then again, the devs already have unrealistic weapons like the FNX-45 and Colt Python so I wouldn't discount it. I'd rather them do an HK-416 and G3A3 if they really wanted German ARs.

So imagine this on the server: the chances of an assualt rifle are already pretty slim (let's say 1% but I think it's less) then the chance of it being an AK would be 1,000 times greater than it being a G36 (effectively making the probability of it being something else than an AK 0,001%).

This is NOT taking into account geography but global prevelance, if you would account for the local prevelance then the number of AK's versus non-AK's would be even bigger.

http://chernarussia.wikia.com/wiki/Chernarus_Defense_Forces

Ok we all get that people can search on google , but lets be smart guys , are we really going to not put in classic guns from the mod because we want to be super realistic ? That's just going over the line for me , I love realism but please if you don't like the gun just say that but no statistics please cuz fact of the matter is if the Devs like it they will put it back in . And if they are putting in guns based on realism to the area then I feel very bad for them as that is an incredibly bad decision haha. No rocket launchers or ridiculous shit needed but seriously don't only give us at games end 5 simple ass "M" carbines and some shotguns and generic Ak types ,. Besides g36 is probly one of the most badass Ar's Around, and just cuz military / police outfits don't issue them regularly doesnt mean civilians won't be buying them in Russia . So lets let time tell I say yes it's a no brainier g36 is a great gun to fill one of the spots for the weapon Loot table ( which I hear is going to be limited so please lets not jam it up with a million re issues of AKs and "M 1 2 3 4's" we need some variety!)

1: The G36 was FAR from a classic. The AKM, Lee Enfield, Winchester and DMR were far more well known. Ontop kf that, i never saw anyone using them becuase the scope sucks.

2: you're far more likely to find an RPG-7 in Chernarus than a G36, Glock 18, ect.

3: Most baddass? I think not.

4: CIVILIANS IN RUSSIA BUYING MODERN GERMAN ASSAULT RIFLES? Even in semi-automatic, thats a No-No there.

5: It seems the new defence for such guns are "WAA WA POPLE ONLY WAN 5 GUNZ INGAME, WEZ NEDZ VARIETE"

You want variety, this is what would fit. (Mil rifles only)

AKM

AK-74

AKS-74u

G3

VZ.58p/v

SKS-M

M16A2

AK-107/5

SVD

Zastava M77

While guns like the MP7, P90, G36, AK-12, AN-94, And ect make no sense.

Its pretty obvious Bohemia didn't make that. Therefore, someone just said a dirt-poor post-civil war country uses XM8s the US Can't afford. The oy G36 and Chernarus during the campaign was carried by the Insurgent's boss if i remember, and it was a G-36C.

How would a G36 end up in Cheranus?

same way we can find M4s...other countries came to Chernarus to try to control the virus? idk man, is a fucking game we want to shoot coll shit to kill zombies.

PD: in the mod we were able to find several US military tents and the chopper crashes had the US flag on 'em