Sign in to follow this  
gutzdorf

Shopping cart

Just an idea to incorporate a shopping trolly/cart (could equip like a bicycle, but slower?) for town runs - that can hold an absolute f*ckton of stuff. Make them rare enough to be a real treat when you find one.

Make it pretty slow so you're an obvious target without backup. Maybe have it derez after 30 mins of use or whatever to help lag.

Could be fun, no?

I actually think shopping carts would be great, have them spawn at markets in a decent amount though, make em thin as paper as far as damage is concerned, and make em slow as hell so it may not be worth taking one too far out of a town. They can hold a metric ton of stuff, but have the downsides too...make them able to go up stairs too. 2 seater vehicle too, one "driver" pushing it, and someone could sit inside, lol.

I don't see a reason why this wouldn't be a good implementation. Not sure if i would ever take one with me but the feeling of having choices like this is so sweet itself. Freedom of how i seek to survive is what i want from this game.

I was thinking about this the other day. I agree with the suggestion wholeheartedly. Give them 30 item slots, on-road speed of 5kph (average walking speed) and off-road speed of about 2kph. They'd be used similar to tents (persistent storage), but differently mobile. Also let them roll down hills and dent people's cars (obviously).

yea would be nice for quick in 'n out loots in cities with ur team

but u shouldn't be able to sprint while u stear one

also offroad it should be slow as fuck like IRL

And if you press shift you can run with the cart faster (But only for a duration of 5 seconds) and have enough driving force to knock down zombies off their feet + Breaking survivors bones, also maybe there could be a back seat where your partner sits inside :D

And if you press shift you can run with the cart faster (But only for a duration of 5 seconds) and have enough driving force to knock down zombies off their feet + Breaking survivors bones, also maybe there could be a back seat where your partner sits inside :D

no passenger seat...

but the knocking down part I like,

u should be able to tackle ppl like in assasins creed or GTA IV if someone is in ur way u can push him aside and don't stop running

Edited by Magicool

it would be an good element, give the game some humor. more or less like the bobcat in BF3. completely useless in many situations haha.