Sign in to follow this  
darksteeljorge

Cowboy Boots/Hat

Hey guys! I was thinking about cowboy boots and hats in the game.  B)  Also what about belts ? You put on belts and you can find belt pistol holster, knife holster, and WalkieTalkie holster?? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  And so many other things you can put on belts ??  :lol:  :D  B)  B)  :P

• Like 2

More smileys please next time.

I'd like to see belts too.

Not even going to comment on the other things, as they extend beyond the confines of silly.

I'm all for Western-y stuff, so long as we're looking at things that aren't just achieving some for of over-erotic 'MERIKAHism, homo-erotica-fantasy sort of cliche cowboyness that'll make us all look like Woody from toy story. IF, however, we're going to have things that will grant appearances like we're Clint Eastwood, Gary Cooper, or like Mister Sunshine from Deadlock, then hell yeah I'm all for it! Though, it can easily be done wrong, and just seem like a bad, try-hard attempt at being cool.

Dayz might have to explore some more Western-esque themes before throwing cowboy attire and hoping it doesn't across tawdry. Which Dayz can very easily do! Though, I'll take anything, just as long as it gets away from the whole mil-sim shit that's plagueing it 

Yes because the fucking poor-as-hell ex-Russian country that can't afford to even put a hospital in every city should have PLENTY of American fashion. >.>

• Like 2

Hey guys! I was thinking about cowboy boots and hats in the game.  B)  Also what about belts ? You put on belts and you can find belt pistol holster, knife holster, and WalkieTalkie holster?? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  And so many other things you can put on belts ??  :lol:  :D  B)  B)  :P

LOL! I'm speechless...you're joking, right?

Oh jesus, you aren't...

*Beans for giving me the best laugh thus far today...

Edited by knoCC

my siggy :>

would be cool, though i'd prefer clint eastwood-style leather-hats, and  quite dislike the "stereotypical" cowboy hats

Yes and a bunch of western guns, a british fur-thing soldier hat, a tank, a horse-drawn buggy, a covered wagon....

You do realize this is right beside russia, right?

Regardless of the validity of this idea, if I see you or anyone else roll up in cheesy cowboy boots and a bigass hat I will KoS simply to get you off my screen quicker.

Edited by crimsonBZD

with cowboy-hat, i meant farmer-joe-like.

and because there are many many farms in chernarus, also many many farmers will wear similar kinds of hats.

the boots..

well. we have the punk-boots, which are pretty cool.

and because there are many many farms in chernarus, also many many farmers will wear similar kinds of hats.

the boots..

I could get on board with more traditional straw sun hats in that case.

What I'd be very interested to see, however, is how item degradation effects it's physical qualities later on in development.

the current existence of head wear is already suffice I should say. But the payday mask should be scrap away and replace with a hockey mask or any other type mask?

I dont know why you have a problem with it. I so just dont comment your just waisting your time, I mean which country doesnt have boots and/or hats ?

the boots..

You did see that Jamie Hyneman type zombie right? That's what a stereotypical farmer outside of the USA would look like...in fact in the Rhineland and surroundings a lot of the 50+ farmers wear such clothing including the cap or a similar build but NOT A COWBOY HAT with jeans and cowboy boots because they have enough money to buy a tractor.   :lol: