pythonmsh

Today's Pending Update.

Fine, I've decided I'm role playing a dimension hopping time bandit on a mission to get all the beans imaginable and to kill everyone I see with my special trans dimensional hopping ability.

Surely this must make it right because everyone who says they are RP something is accepted as playing the game their way and that's to be commended.

If you guys want a server that restarts every 4 Hours then join Adrenaline Gaming's Server. It's a great server and we even have a teamspeak for all of you! The teamspeak address is ts.adrenaline-gaming.net .There you'll find many other players willing to group up.

Address: 107.150.41.138   Port: 2902

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I do support this in every way. It needed to happen and server hoppers need to be dealt with. But shouldn't item re spawns be added before this gets implemented? The majority of people server hop because there's no loot re spawns. I personally never server hopped in the mod but in the standalone it's a different story. There's times where you have no choice.

I completely agree. There are times when I sprint for 20 minutes from somewhere and get to a town and there's nothing... Or I sprint 20 minutes to an airfield and find empty sodas.. I realize he wants to keep looting realistic, but damn, it's still a game. Looting needs more fixing, not server hoppers. I never server hopped in the mod either, but it seems you can't find shit without running for an hour now, which is unreasonable.

Whats this? Server hoppers hate anti-server-hopping changes in the new patch?!

SHOCK AND AWE. MUCH SURPRISE. SO UNPREDICTABLE.

Also: I agree with Atrocity. Been a regular on Adrenaline Gaming for almost a year. Good community.

The main argument people tend to use against server hoppers is to go to another town to find loot instead, well maybe we don't need more beans and pipewrenches, maybe just maybe we're looking for military grade stuff, which you know, tend to be looted on a server that's been active for more then 1 hour. I don't get why this is so hard to understand, I don't need to find 500 cans of beans.

• Like 1

The main argument people tend to use against server hoppers is to go to another town to find loot instead, well maybe we don't need more beans and pipewrenches, maybe just maybe we're looking for military grade stuff, which you know, tend to be looted on a server that's been active for more then 1 hour. I don't get why this is so hard to understand, I don't need to find 500 cans of beans.

Most decent military grade loot is gone much quicker than the first hour.

VAC/BE wont ban someone for not having all the files, editing the files yes but not removing them. the game shouldnt even run its a joke that this works.

Ive seen players kicked lately by BE for missing pbo files

30 second logg off time would be good, but sometimes my internet just cuts off, will i loose all of my stuff then?

You guys can go suck a dick, you aren't owed a reward every time you play the game. Fuck off and play CoD if you want shit given to you.

there are military spawns all over the map, and i'm sure none of you lazy hopping cunts tries more than 2 of the most obvious military spawns before hopping.

Edited by Capo
  • Like 1

You guys can go suck a dick, you aren't owed a reward every time you play the game. Fuck off and play CoD if you want shit given to you.

there are military spawns all over the map, and i'm sure none of you lazy hopping cunts tries more than 2 of the most obvious military spawns before hopping.

Well someones angry.

There aren't military spawns all over the map, there are a few set locations, most of them on the other side of the map, and if I check the first 3 and notice they're all empty I'm not going to spend 45 min running to the next one just incase it hasn't been looted yet. Get real.

Changing servers to find unlooted servers is not the same as changing server 15 times every time you empty out Balota.

People are missing the quickly part of the patch notes. Switching servers once or twice in a play session due to lag, lack of loot or joining friends is unlikely to have much of a penalty. Joining 10 servers in 30 minutes is.

you  guys are missing the point. They are focusing on fixing stuff that can wait. They want to stop server hoping but havent done anything to stop combat logging which shouldnt be that hard just put a ten sec timer. 

Edited by LILTRACEUR123

There aren't military spawns all over the map, there are a few set locations, most of them on the other side of the map, and if I check the first 3 and notice they're all empty I'm not going to spend 45 min running to the next one just incase it hasn't been looted yet. Get real.

Why not? You are playing a game with a huge map, but don't want to use most of it.

Anyway, if you want military spawns you should be on the western side of the map. There you have maybe 8 groups of military buildings, each no more than 2.5km from the other. Go there instead of hopping.

Well someones angry.

Changing servers to find unlooted servers is not the same as changing server 15 times every time you empty out Balota.

i'm not angry, just disappointed. I have not once been on a server that's been looted out, and i only play on full 40 man servers, so you guys need to stop being pansies. You'll should leave your east coast wankparadise if you want to find gear.

not that it will make a difference unless you hop a load of times in quick succession, 

Edited by Capo
  • Like 1

Why not? You are playing a game with a huge map, but don't want to use most of it.

Anyway, if you want military spawns you should be on the western side of the map. There you have maybe 8 groups of military buildings, each no more than 2.5km from the other. Go there instead of hopping.

Why would I play the game they way I want to play the game? I have no idea, I will assume you do every side activity in the GTA games, every achievment unlocked in every game? No? Well I guess that may be because you don't enjoy some parts of the game.

I have trecked to multiple spots for loot, there are 6 in the west, not 8 and 1 of them barely counts.

But I will keep changing servers when I notice the server is already looted until they actually implement the most important part of the game there is, respawning loot.

And do you know WHY most military loot is gone within the first hour of restart?

Because dumbfucks keep server hopping and cleaning it all out.

• Like 3

Why would I play the game they way I want to play the game? I have no idea, I will assume you do every side activity in the GTA games, every achievment unlocked in every game? No? Well I guess that may be because you don't enjoy some parts of the game.

I have trecked to multiple spots for loot, there are 6 in the west, not 8 and 1 of them barely counts.

But I will keep changing servers when I notice the server is already looted until they actually implement the most important part of the game there is, respawning loot.

Server hopping until you find what you want is not playing the game. This is a scavenging game often called a hiking simulator. Exploring around looking for loot is exactly what the game is about. The loot spawning mechanics need work, yes, but I'd rather have a system that encourages you to move like now than something you can just camp for loot, like loot piling in the mod.

And there's only 6 spots if you count the entirety of NWAF as one. The distance from the south barracks to the Bashnya jail is longer than Vybor base to south barracks, so I would personally count it as three sites: South barracks, Eastern barracks/ATC, and military camp/Bashnya.

• Like 1

And do you know WHY most military loot is gone within the first hour of restart?

Because dumbfucks keep server hopping and cleaning it all out.

This +1

I cant believe people are actually bitching about this.

This is a huge step forward in to getting people to play the game as its meant to be played.

Not making your way to a high end loot spot then just swapping server.

I have spent the biggest part of this week trying to kill server hoppers and its been a lot of fun watchin them run. So funny when your in a locked admin/ jail building on an airfield and the dude spawns above you in the room.

Join an empty server and watch people come in and stay for 5 mins and leave and please don't tell me oh it was because the server was empty.

And the new trick off the week is to delete your name so know one that is there sees who the server hopper is.

Seriously good step forward well played.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I do support this in every way. It needed to happen and server hoppers need to be dealt with. But shouldn't item re spawns be added before this gets implemented? The majority of people server hop because there's no loot re spawns. I personally never server hopped in the mod but in the standalone it's a different story. There's times where you have no choice.

items respawn after server restart. 

The harder the game, the fewer COD kiddies we have, the better.

I will shoot you on sight, I'm not a COD kiddie though. This game gives me adrenaline rushes, and is much, much slower paced. No roleplaying when I'm in town, though!

It does help to kick out all the casuals. (1.000.000+ sales, sadly)

• Like 1

you  guys are missing the point. They are focusing on fixing stuff that can wait. They want to stop server hoping but havent done anything to stop combat logging which shouldnt be that hard just put a ten sec timer. 

2QDOdUY.png

I've never ever had a problem finding loot... 

Scarcity doesn't justify server hopping, it justifies looking harder in places that people might not think to look.

I really don't understand why here are so many people complaining about not finding loot, i played on quite a number of servers to entirely different times (over 150 Hours of in-game time btw) and i never never ever found absolutely no loot anywhere the only reason why a starved a couple of times was because i navigated blindly through the wilderness and didn't found a town fast enough ^^.

And besides if you stay on one server for over 30-60 Minutes you are absolutely ok to hop to the next server to play another 30-60 Minutes there, i don't think they will add a waiting time for that. The fix for combat loggers is also much appreciated i've waited a long time for that patch to come by :)

Scarcity of the current loot system is CAUSED by server hopping,

Loot respawns can not be implemented at this stage (if it ever will) because it's unclear what the affect of the upcoming changes will be on the amount of loot in servers, if server hopping is fixed I suspect that loot will me more widely available in the common places people go like Balota.

Also bare in mind that there IS a combat log fix upcoming with a 30 seconds timeout counter upon logout as mentioned by Rocket.

Edited by extremistcouch
  • Like 2