Meet Franchi

today I meet one guy

we sharing same passion

meet Franchi  :)

XNb0dIh.jpg

and this is his M4

is beauty you agree for sure ;)

mMuOEef.jpg

what you thinking when you see this guy running across city?

what you assume about this gasmask military clothe M4 full attach double mag MoFo?

for sure you maybe feel he is threat for you :rolleyes:

is normal we always judge book by cover but under surface is sometime surprise :thumbsup:  ;)

so what is under surface of Franchi?

what is passion we sharing?

to find out you need to look behind façade and inside back pack :)

franchi is badass book collector, you want book? regular hive or hardcore hive?

here is man you need to speak :thumbsup:  ;)

xpnh3WR.jpg

Franchi talk about his trade

Edited by KoS
  • Like 25

Ahh, so Franchi is a library.

you can say that but for me is not state full facts do justice to this guy 

he is more than just library :|

he is true character and good guy who have passion for dayz and literature and combine both for his pleasure and pleasure of others :thumbsup:  :)

is guys like this make dayz unique gaming experience and if there was more like Franchi i think chernarus become better place ;)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 5

Can't wait till they fix matches in this game so I can hold up Franchi, handcuff him and watch his reaction when I set his bag of books on fire :D

• Like 3

If I happened to kill Franchi on sight, upon looting him I would realize that I just killed the worlds only unicorn.

• Like 8

Very nice. I was thinking of doing something similar, distributing books at the coast. But then I realised that books would probably be the last thing a newspawn with no inventory space would be interested in. When the server restarts gets removed, I am thinking of setting up a bookshop in one of the abandonded stores in a high population city.

If he wants to carry out his occupation with less risk, though, he should wear less camo and definitely not sport a gas mask. Camo symbolises high level of threat as well as good loot in the eyes of most other armed players.

I guess Franchi is bulletproof now. :P

Edited by NoCheats
  • Like 1

Can't wait till they fix matches in this game so I can hold up Franchi, handcuff him and watch his reaction when I set his bag of books on fire :D

for sure if he reading this he make room for one fire extinguisher :D

• Like 1

Gotta love people who take the roleplaying seriously.

These guys are what keep the game fresh and unique.

• Like 4

...These guys are what keep the game fresh and unique.

is true :)

you can say that but for me is not state full facts do justice to this guy 

he is more than just library :|

he is true character and good guy who have passion for dayz and literature and combine both for his pleasure and pleasure of others :thumbsup:  :)

is guys like this make dayz unique gaming experience and if there was more like Franchi i think chernarus become better place ;)

Good luck to him. Dares to be different and unique.

This is fantastic- a level headed nice guy in the midst of so much chaos and entropy, valiantly striving to bring back education and civilisation to the remnants of humanity via the written word..!

I'm almost tempted to model an improvised wood and rope bookshelf style backpack solely for this guy to wear his passion for all to see..! ;)

Beans..!!! Beans galore...!!! :)

• Like 1

This totally and utterly made my day! Please somebody make a machinima episode about Franchi and some bandits who destroyed some of his stash of books. 1 billion views for sure!

• Like 2

Not War and Peace! Anything but War and Peace!

If he wants to carry out his occupation with less risk, though, he should wear less camo and definitely not sport a gas mask. Camo symbolises high level of threat as well as good loot in the eyes of most other armed players.

The camo has served me very well, I spend a lot of time in the treeline before visiting any city, I rarely go into them if I believe someone else is there. I only initiate contact with other players when I am confident I have the upper hand and that I can help the person in question. I am using gas masks atm becasue since the last patch the servers I have decent ping to tend to be night time when I can play. I shudder to think how far away my bare face is visible to someone with their gama cranked up.

If the apocalyspe do happen, guy like him are invualable.

You have no idea how true that is.

I grew up on a farm, so I know how to ride, shoot, hunt, raise crops and livestock, then went to college to become a gunsmith. I am great with anything mechanical. I also like to read books! Yes IRL I am also a book hoarder. While I do love the classics and scifi/fantasy books I also like reading technical books, the kind of books that teach you how to turn the alternator out of a car, a bunch of car batteries, and a couple of 50 gallon drums into a wind turbine, or the Us Army Survival Manual among others. My hobbies include video games, blacksmithing, welding, knife/axe collecting and shooting.

Problem is in a real world apocalypse I would never be as nice as I am in game, in the real world you only get one life! That is not to say I would be a bandit, but I sure wouldn't be giving books, food and guns out like I do in game!

I guess Franchi is bulletproof now. :P

It would be awesome if they implemented penetration based on the gear you are carrying! Teddy Roosevelt was saved from an assassins 38 colt from 5 feet by a mere 50 page speech!

"Fill your bags with books bro it makes you bullet proof"

Edited by Franchi
  • Like 2

snip

and a Dayz legend is born :D

Seeing a player like this is pretty cool.

Watching a player like this get murdered and then hearing his killer going apeshit on the mic after searching him would be equally cool...

For some strange reason I want to skin Franchi and sit on Sniper Hill overlooking Balota with a good book in one hand and Franchi's face in the other...

When I first saw a book in the SA I knew libraries would open on some servers.  At the moment there is no way to store gear so it seems you just have to fill every slot in your inventory with books.

Good stuff and fun to see it in action.

I guess you're glad  you didn't KoS this guy huh?   :blink:

you would kill him just so he would stop talking. but you would be wrong- he would never fuckin stop talking. EVER.

EVER. 

• Like 1