Sign in to follow this  
Berezombie

Three great DayZ related Reddit posts that made the front page this weekend

Hey so I hang out on Reddit a lot and noticed this weekend TWO posts there that made the front page there:

First is the one comparing the Chernarus+ map size to the maps of BF2 and CoD: (/r/gaming)

http://i.imgur.com/AOsmMra.jpg

Second one is about how DayZ promotes reading classic books: (/r/books)

Third one is about a firefighter saving someone's life: (/r/gaming)

I hope all this positive exposure brings lots more players to buy the game :)

• Like 11

lol.. seen that vid before.  Love it!  Inspiration for all the "Heroes" out there in DayZ!

.. and DayZ has come a long way.  Been playing the mod since it's early release, and now Standalone.  It's only going to get better.  Mr. Dean has some nice goodies in store for us.  :)

I must save more bambies in trouble! AWAAAAAAAAY!    That guy needs to be on a box of Wheaties!

I hate when people like in the first reddit post say "Oh well panau is bigger than Chernarus"

Okay. I'll give Just Cause 2 that the map is HUGE but there's... nothing in it...

Seriously. I hated that game. There were upwards of 200 cities, but there were like, "6" cities, copy and pasted EVERYWHERE... and there was NOOOOOTHING in between them. This game, every area matters (for the most part) and while buildings are copy/paste, the cities are NOTHING like that...

plus theres transport in JC2, so you can travel it super quickly. This game takes FOREVER to hit far north by foot.

Edited by Captain Falcon

I wish I had experiences like this. Lmao. Just get axed every time I set up a shop or be a traveling salesman

Too bad people haven't figured out to use different push to talk binds.