Sooden

Clothes of epic rareness

To keep us looking and looting (and testing) add more really rare clothes. I don't mean special amour stuff, like press vest... just more clothes that are rare;

Electric pink boot

Beer hat

Latex gloves

High heels (would be so funny to see a male running in them)

Slippers

rock dog style boots

Fur handcuffs

Skirts

Tights.. and so on :P

Just make them rare so they are so hard to find :)

added: I know its not that easy and would take up important game dev time, but -I WANT!

Edited by Sooden
  • Like 6

To keep us looking and looting (and testing) add more really rare clothes. I don't mean special amour stuff, like press vest... just more clothes that are rare;

Electric pink boot

Beer hat

Latex gloves

High heels (would be so funny to see a male running in them)

Slippers

rock dog style boots

Fur handcuffs

Skirts

Tights.. and so on :P

Just make them rare so they are so hard to find :)

added: I know its not that easy and would take up important game dev time, but -I WANT!

Kindly gtfo

• Like 4

Kindly gtfo

are you 5 years old ? aslo...

9) Unnecessary posts:

Posting "don't care" or "so what" or any posts along those lines are unnecessary, inflammatory, and do not add to the discussion.

take time to read the forum rules

• Like 3

no, echoing what that guy said - i think you've got the wrong game. if you've expected funny hats, there is any number of freemium gindfests that be only too happy to take your money for this novelty doodad or another. i suggest you go there and leave this thread to meaningful suggestions. f-ing up the signal-to-noise ratio. I don't know what this 'us' you cite in the original post, but i'm somehow doubting dean needing to bribe the lobotomized into testing with fur-cuffs and beer hat.

take care and stop posting.

Edited by yessaul robinovich

no, echoing what that guy said - i think you've got the wrong game. if you've expected funny hats, there is any number of freemium gindfests that be only too happy to take your money for this novelty doodad or another. i suggest you go there and leave this thread to meaningful suggestions. f-ing up the signal-to-noise ratio.

wow, haters out in force tonight. sorry for suggesting an 'fun' half joking idea. 

i can see its not a popular idea as the more mature members of the forum have not posted here. And now it fill with people that just wanna give hate.

added : bows to the forum mod wanna be :D

Edited by Sooden

Latex gloves

High heels

Fur handcuffs

Skirts

Tights

married-tonight.gif

wow, haters out in force tonight. sorry for suggesting an 'fun' half joking idea. 

i can see its not a popular idea as the more mature members of the forum have not posted here. And now it fill with people that just wanna give hate.

Should of shown up back in the "early days" :rolleyes:

• Like 4

rare stuff is very cool. but not this list.

thats all...

yeah maybe not that list. learnt my lesson, don't use humor on Dayz forum :P

• Like 1

OP shouldn't be allowed on DayZ

feeding people disinfectant,

handcuffing and burlap sacks on head.. all okay

men in high heels and fur cuffs.. eeek run.. i see now  :P 

It is considered to be taboo nowadays, best lurk in the off-topic area.

It is considered to be taboo nowadays, best lurk in the off-topic area.

see, that's a nice and useful reply 

• Like 1

You had me at fur handcuffs and latex gloves.

you kinky funny, but a little frighting :P

Kindly gtfo

Please don't.

--

Sooden, is this a legitimate suggestion? Surely you know we do not like it when users make worthless topics. 

Please don't.

--

Sooden, is this a legitimate suggestion? Surely you know we do not like it when users make worthless topics. 

kinda is, i do want the random items.. i love getting cool clothes for my player... i'm not one to kit up in all millatery stuff. having fun things to find for the player that want something to do, that doesn't effect the current game system progress (e.g. no press Armour vest). so could be added as interesting and rare stuff. but not gonna effect the current testing stage

Edited by Sooden

kinda is, i do want the random items.. i love getting cool clothes for my player... i'm not one to kit up in all millatery stuff. having fun things to find for the player that want something to do, that doesn't effect the current game system progress (e.g. no press Armour vest). so could be added as interesting and rare stuff. but not gonna effect the current testing stage

I doubt they would ever implement items like that, but I'll wear an electric pink hat and high-heels any day. 

I doubt they would ever implement items like that, but I'll wear an electric pink hat and high-heels any day. 

not sure they wont, read a lot of rockets interviews, he may be open to the idea

added: I would love more 'none' essential stuff.  I know a few player that rather have new clothes than a new gun in game

added:added: I think the rarest item in the game at the moment is a book 'art or war'  and people have fun looking for that. so this idea was long that line

Edited by Sooden
  • Like 1

i have say that in another forum:

hear my son!. you must use a (XD) when you only need to have fun in a forum.

kids! you must protect yourself!!

XD

Edited by Kenny Kyle

you're expressing your autism, this isn't considered humour

tights :>

Edited by irishroy

if the world was falling apart, funny clothes would be welcome around the camp fire.