autoloon

Weirdest player loot you have found

I killed a guy in Elektro fire house as a fresh spawn with just a wood axe.  

He was pretty well geared, had an M4 with some pristine parts. He had two ammo boxes, one full of 7.62, one full of 5.56. 

Thing is, he didn't have a single magazine on him. He just had the M4 and like 200 rounds of ammo in a box. Weird. 

• Like 1

This guy I killed had his backpack full of axes and nothing else

• Like 4

I found a dead guy with the backpack full of hats and med kit whit six syringes.. I have no idea what he was planing..lol  

Edited by skoms
  • Like 1

Killed a guy who had an entire mountain backpack full of beans and 4 can openers  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  

He was on the coastal roads so i am guessing he was probably going to hand them out to fresh spawns.

God it feels good being a bandit.

• Like 6

This guy I killed had his backpack full of axes and nothing else

Hahaha. Why? So weird. Maybe bringing them to new players?

• Like 2

I found a dead guy with the backpack full of hats and med kit whit six syringes.. I have no idea what he was planing..lol  

brrr, that's scary dude. :D

Killed a guy who had an entire mountain backpack full of beans and 4 can openers  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  

He was on the coastal roads so i am guessing he was probably going to hand them out to fresh spawns.

God it feels good being a murderer.

fixed that for u

Hahaha. Why? So weird. Maybe bringing them to new players?

At the NEAF?

It crossed my mind that he was a mule, like you'd use in games like DIablo, but I think you are right - he was getting fire fighter axes.

• Like 1

Damn those TF2 hat farmers!

Underwear guy with a fire axe and mountain pack full of rocks. Nothing but rocks.

• Like 5

One of my few PK's as the agressor, guy in his underwear had nothing but a clown mask and a crowbar, normally I wouldn't have shot him but he wouldn't respond on voice coms or in text  and was creeping the hell out of me

Edited by Franchi

Found one weirdo near Pavlovo military-base, he had nothing but a mountain backpack full of cans of sardines and a fireaxe. I felt bad for shooting him

• Like 1

i hacked someone at the supermarket. he didnt stand a chance. i was like jason from friday the 13th with that day.

he had an m4- all pristine parts. and about 400 rounds of ammo. all pristine cartridges. everything so pristine.

i always remember that kill. he must have been pissed, being so obsessive about pristine. dunno who on the planet needs 400 rounds, but hey, im not picky.

i almost shed a tear. almost.

i got killed later that night. i dont mind dying from a player from the stuff i gathered. but murder items- ahhh, that one stung a little.

dawson-crying.jpg

Edited by DirtyscumbagLith
  • Like 2

Found several dead bodies, one had like 30 empty backpacks all inside eachother on had nothing but pants and shirts, presumably trophies from new spawns.

typical junkie...

God it feels good being a bandit.

I hate you. :P

• Like 1

A peddler perhaps. Bringing head fashion around the land :)

( maybe he had an agenda with the syringes, for donation to TMW or something )

No strange loot kills so far, only killed 2 hoppers acting superior with their - "do you remember me ?" - I just axed them with two lucky leap strokes right in the forehead ( reckon one managed to hop out as he just stood there haging in the air ) while the other fell unconscious.

2 M4, lots of ammo, no magazines.

Makes me wonder how many armed folks roam the land pointing their assault rifles without ability to shoot them :)

Edited by Hethwill_Khan

i revenge killed a guy who KoS'ed a buddy. normal stuff other than his shirt was full of rotten fruit... weird shit man. In my head i decided he was some kind of demented torturer, force feeding spoiled kiwi to well meaning passers by. in all likelihood, he was probs just some trigger-happy douche... but I like my story better.

A guy with only a backpack (no clothes) and it was filled with knives, bloodpacks and a bible. I mean like ten(ish) knives, five(ish) bloodbags and the bible. Nothing else.

Also this one guy came along with a yellow raincoat, rubbers boots and a axe. Nostalgic.

I met this under wear guy back when I first played DayZ SA at the usual suicide place.

I was like why are you killing yourself

And he said because he was starving to death and needed to get to elektro.

Checked his dead body, Every slot was filled with spaghetti but no can opener.

• Like 1

I haven't found any weird loot on anyone yet, but I have carried some... Back in the mod days, there were a few times where I'd collect empty cans and bottles. I had another character whose backpack I managed to fill with morphine. Realistically, that's probably not a bad idea in an end-of-the-world situation.

Edited by Blaaaaaaag