Sign in to follow this  
onebadbasterd

KoS ? Lol wut?

I seriously kind of hate it when i see frustrated players who just died a few times in game and come here to post a rant about KoS.

(Many created their accounts just for that...come on.)

Like seriously stop.

Seriously  :|

It's pointless and frustrating since half the freaking threads are just about that. Most people here want to have a discussion about the game not hear about your frustration at losing a game.

Do you see me raging and trying to contact the guy who made Solitaire available on computer so i can tell him that the game is shit , the cards are shit , the background is shit, it's an unbalanced  shit ?

No...

Do you see me going on any forums for any multiplayer games to rage about my loses , my epic fails and when i just plain freaking suck at a game?

No...

Do you see me hating the guys at Nintendo for dying 100+ times in Majora's Mask when i was younger ?

...Huh noooooooo....... :rolleyes:

Why do you think?

Pointless , childish and noobish.

I came up to 1 guy , ever and said ''Friendly''... Guess what happened ?

*You are dead*

From that death i learned :

a.: Do not approach too much , stay near cover and do NOT engage conversation with ''Friendly''.

b.: Better find a weapon , even a melee one before ever speaking with one.

c.: In FUBAR situations , sing ''The Lion Sleeps Tonight'' over the mic , you'll see, it works.

This is what you need to do. Make list of mistakes and never repeat them.

People need to learn that these forums and all forums in general are there for meaningful discussion amongst the community , it aint called ''Personal Rage Board''.

Please for this community's sake , try to do better than this guys , i know you can.

And there is so many friendly communities out there already established since the mod, stop being antisocials and go out there and join one...It's not like there was none.

Have a good time guys and watch some guys on youtube , i learned alot from guys like Sacriel , Ngotie , Dasquirrelsnuts...etc...

Good day to all and have fun. :)

BEANS , I FOUND SOME M'FN BEANS !  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

EDIT : I rarely get shot on sight , either on the mod or standalone, i dont get how all of you guys are all dying...

Edited by MSFOneBadBastard
  • Like 2

This post is basically every single reply to every single KoS thread, except you thought it was worth getting its own thread-even though there's been million of posts complaining about threads complaining about KoS complaining.

I'd make a "Yo dawg we heard you like complaints" joke, but it's 3 AM and I want to go play Battlefield.

...what am I doing with my life? XD

• Like 2

Dont worry, My thread will be gone soon. I have learned through all the posts on these sad forums is pretty much play by yourself and hide. Sounds fun right?

However hopefully the clan recruitment forum will change this for me.

This post is basically every single reply to every single KoS thread, except you thought it was worth getting its own thread-even though there's been million of posts complaining about threads complaining about KoS complaining.

I'd make a "Yo dawg we heard you like complaints" joke, but it's 3 AM and I want to go play Battlefield.

...what am I doing with my life? XD

LOL i'm supposed to go to sleep but still...I wander on these beloved forums.

Dont worry, My thread will be gone soon. I have learned through all the posts on these sad forums is pretty much play by yourself and hide. Sounds fun right?

However hopefully the clan recruitment forum will change this for me.

Dont need a clan , get 1 friend or 2.

I had great experiences alone , as a lone wolf bandit and as a bandit group (sometimes did hero group).

Dont judge the game on few bad experiences , this is the first time DayZ gets so much exposure , people will soon ''adapt'' to the game.

Give it time.

• Like 1

If people KoS they KoS doesn't matter, play the game how you want to play the game. I just feel the game could be a lot more enjoyable if interactions between players went beyond shooting everyone who comes within range of you.

If people KoS they KoS doesn't matter, play the game how you want to play the game. I just feel the game could be a lot more enjoyable if interactions between players went beyond shooting everyone who comes within range of you.

I feel pity for ya'll getting KoS , cuz , seriously , i do not have that problem.

I feel pity for ya'll getting KoS , cuz , seriously , i do not have that problem.

All I have to do is shoot first and being KoS'd usually isn't a problem.

• Like 1

Well there is the KoSers who come up to you and basically tell you your dead. Then there is the KoSers who camp for an hour at a time just sniping folks, THATS SUPER LAME.

lol but yet u felt compelled to create a thread about ppl who do complain about kos u said it urself u see half a million threads cause ppl get KOS.  

now because u don't have that problem still doesn't excuse half the million who do.. a bit naive don't u think?

Edited by Radeon

EDIT : I rarely get shot on sight , either on the mod or standalone, i dont get how all of you guys are all dying...

My guess: Distance.

Quite some gamers seem to come from other FPS games, where the concept of distance ususally involves to goal to get as close as possible to experience a close combat bloodbath. Or something like that. ARMA, DayZ and its predecessors are different. I still remember my first experiences in Operation Flashpoint CWC. Suddenly I could get shot by little blackish greenish dots on the horizon.

This quite frustrating in the beginning.

I think that is the adaptation process many newcomers to ARMA or DayZ have to go through now.

PS: Just jesterday I had an encounter with another player. He said he is friendly and we chatted a bit. But first I made sure he had no weapon at all when I was still quite far away! ;)

It`s sad when a forum consists of people complaining, and then other people complaining about people complaining.

too many players forgetting simple fact :|

DIE = FAIL

forget glitch death and hacker death - EVERY OTHER TIME YOU DIE IS YOUR FAULT ;)

because you FAIL to keep character safe/alive :thumbsup:  :P

you make mistake somewhere or didn't pay attention WHATEVER  point is STOP TO BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR PERSONAL FAIL!!!

but I love QQ topics they guarantee 100% every times make me smile, I never going tired from read for pure lulz :D

It`s sad when a forum consists of people complaining, and then other people complaining about people complaining.

and people who complain about guys who complain about complainer??? :huh:

Edited by KoS

I seriously kind of hate it when i see frustrated players who just died a few times in game and come here to post a rant about KoS.

(Many created their accounts just for that...come on.)

It's even better when someone comes here to post a rant about those posting a rant about KoS.

Welcome to the internet.

Edited by Irenicus

too many players forgetting simple fact :|

DIE = FAIL

forget glitch death and hacker death - EVERY OTHER TIME YOU DIE IS YOUR FAULT ;)

because you FAIL to keep character safe/alive :thumbsup:  :P

you make mistake somewhere or didn't pay attention WHATEVER  point is STOP TO BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR PERSONAL FAIL!!!

but I love QQ topics they guarantee 100% every times make me smile, I never going tired from read for pure lulz :D

and people who complain about guys who complain about complainer??? :huh:

And people who complain about the one who complains about people complaining about complaining about KoS?????

Edited by Furtherado

And people who complain about the one who complains about people complaining about complaining about KoS?????

yes :)

and the guys who complain about those guys also ;)

I agree wish the admins would delete all of the kos threads immediately and redirect them to one mega stickied thread of kosness.

I KoS only so I can read those threads. Without them I guess it would be too boring and not rewarding. With rage threads you can see effects of your hard work.

i've beed KoS'd many times, but i would never whine about it. it's the spirit of the game.

"i got shot in a game where people run around with guns!"

REALLY?!

See my sig

Dont need a clan , get 1 friend or 2.

I had great experiences alone , as a lone wolf bandit and as a bandit group (sometimes did hero group).

Dont judge the game on few bad experiences , this is the first time DayZ gets so much exposure , people will soon ''adapt'' to the game.

Give it time.

Beans for the video, but ask next time....

See my sig. ;)

• Like 1