Sign in to follow this  
dashx73 (DayZ)

Remove Payday Masks from Game

So? Don't use them. I don't like American assault rifles in post-apocalyptic former Soviet Union country, so I simply don't use it. Easy.

Not that simple.

Hey, why not include main battle tanks? If you don't like them, well, don't use them.

• Like 1

Not that simple.

Hey, why not include main battle tanks? If you don't like them, well, don't use them.

How can you compare a cosmetic with a game-changing vehicle?

How can you compare a cosmetic with a game-changing vehicle?

An assault rifle isn't cosmetic either, but alright:

How about if they had put My Little Pony merchandise in DayZ? Maybe a big Twilight Sparkle mask? Would that be appropriate to include?

• Like 1

How about if they had put My Little Pony merchandise in DayZ? Maybe a big Twilight Sparkle mask? Would that be appropriate to include?

Cause I have an alternative to the M4, there wouldn't be one for the tank.

I don't care, if people wanna use that stuff, they can put it in. I still won't use it. And what's appropriate to include? What you want to say is that in apocalypse, everything besides tactical gear and bacon just vanishes? Of course not.

Twilight Sparkle masks would be lame.  Rainbow Dash masks, however...  that's money.

I want better chance to find payday masks. They are cool. Its pretty good when you going in city and somebody runing with payday masks on face and fireaxe in hands and going to ruin your face. I want let masks in game.

The idea of having masks is fine, but I would rather have them be extremely rare. Instead, I would like to see ski masks and hockey masks. Of course, you should be able to paint the hockey masks.

This guy gets, hockey is just as big in Russia as it's in canada, therefore hockey masks would be a common sight.

What are chances of wearing realistic soccer jerseys? Especially top teams in Russia and Europe.