ghoust240

Mosin can be loaded only with one bullet, is it normal?!

Where is gone "Load ammo" button?

When I trying to load bullets into Mosin 9130, I have only one option "Chamber Mosin 9130"

Soo... My question is, how can I load all 5 bullets into my, baby? =3

What if I told you that you could control the future in 6 easy steps? Sounds too good to be true, I hear it all the time. Fret not, there is no initiation or monthly fee. This courtesy is free of charge, no strings attached. All will be revealed.

Step 1: Open eyes.

Step 2: Go to main page.

Step 3: Shift your focus to top right of page.

Step 4: Your looking for an empty box called 'Search'.

Step 5: Type (with fingers!) what you want to search for.

Step 6: Once typing time is done, hit the search button for it to activate.

BAM!

Now you got your answer 1000x quicker than taking the time to create a thread, type content and wait for a response.

Welcome to the future. Enjoy.

Edited by Bennet
  • Like 5

What if I told you that you could control the future in 6 easy steps? Sounds too good to be true, I hear it all the time. Fret not, there is no initiation or monthly fee. This courtesy is free of charge, no strings attached. All will be revealed.

Step 1: Open eyes.

Step 2: Go to main page.

Step 3: Shift your focus to top right of page.

Step 4: Your looking for an empty box called 'Search'.

Step 5: Type (with fingers!) what you want to search for.

Step 6: Once typing time is done, hit the search button for it to activate.

BAM!

Now you got your answer 1000x quicker than taking the time to create a thread, type content and wait for a response.

Welcome to the future. Enjoy.

Damn bro all that text. Trying so hard.

Damn bro all that text. Trying so hard.

Took about 20 seconds. Dam I took a whole twenty seconds to post???? I must be losing.

I can't be sick of seeing the front page loaded with the same post in different words every time I look at it?

Keep it moving.

• Like 2

i don't understand why people have to be jerks on here. If you don't like what people post just move along. I don't see why they have to talk trash. It doesn't help anything

• Like 5

i don't understand why people have to be jerks on here. If you don't like what people post just move along. I don't see why they have to talk trash. It doesn't help anything

because we're sick of seeing the exact same post every 5 minutes by people who don't even bother to look at the 10 most recent posts to see someone else posted the exact same thing.

seriously, look at a few topics for an answer before deciding to ask something...

• Like 2

because we're sick of seeing the exact same post every 5 minutes by people who don't even bother to look at the 10 most recent posts to see someone else posted the exact same thing.

seriously, look at a few topics for an answer before deciding to ask something...

If you see the same post why do you click on it is what i don't understand. Seems kinda pointless 

If you see the same post why do you click on it is what i don't understand. Seems kinda pointless 

It's because they hate thier lives and it makes them feel better to come to these forums and talk trash where it is safe from the real world.

Edited by Mikey781

Has anyone tried using a cleaning kit on their gun after they painted it? It makes sense that if you paint your weapon it might become jammed or gummed up

Has anyone tried using a cleaning kit on their gun after they painted it? It makes sense that if you paint your weapon it might become jammed or gummed up

Or maybe remove all attachments and ammo and then spray painting it.

Remember that when you load a magn um for example and then drag the ammo away from the pistol again it only gives you 1 bullet

Because we're sick of going to page 2 and 3 for new content.

If enough people complain something will get done.

The more people that enable this sort of repetitive behavior, the longer dupe threads will persist.

Putting your head in the sand isn't a solution, like you think it is. So keep it moving. If your not for the cause, your against it.

Because we're sick of going to page 2 and 3 for new content.

If enough people complain something will get done.

The more people that enable this sort of repetitive behavior, the longer dupe threads will persist.

Putting your head in the sand isn't a solution, like you think it is. So keep it moving. If your not for the cause, your against it.

I just think you have nothing else better to do but complain if you don't like what it says move along and just keep your mouth shut.

LOL You guys are being Hypocrites (Medicated & Mikey)....it's too funny. I won't even bother to continue. xD Anyhoot, using a weapon cleaning kit does not fix this issue.

Or maybe remove all attachments and ammo and then spray painting it.

Remember that when you load a magn um for example and then drag the ammo away from the pistol again it only gives you 1 bullet

Actually it gives you "magnum rounds" - a 6 stack of magnum bullets in one square of inventory.  Reload those, eject and they'll be 5 again.

Where is gone "Load ammo" button?

When I trying to load bullets into Mosin 9130, I have only one option "Chamber Mosin 9130"

Soo... My question is, how can I load all 5 bullets into my, baby? =3

Let me guesss you used Spray can on your mosin and you painted your mosin right?

welcome to the bugged mosin and co.

I just think you have nothing else better to do but complain if you don't like what it says move along and just keep your mouth shut.

Bennet is a known troll on these forums. Do not feed him.

Edited by CrazyandLazy

It occurs to me that if any repeats of already existing topics were not allowed, this forum would have a handful of threads and that is it. There really isn't too much you can say about the game, it's mechanics or future additions without constantly treading over old ground. The way I see people get upset about seeing a similar post time and time again, is embarrassing.

What facts do you have that brought you to that? If you don't like it, move on down and quit talking out the side of your neck. Didn't know the defender of lazy inquiries was in the house.

Scram kid.

we need a graveyard for painted mosins :D

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Quit fapping to your avatar and use the search function. There are about 10 threads about this, per day.