dirby12

Think im gonna uninstall / wait till its fixed.

Think im gonna quit this game untill the server problem is fixed. 

Just logged on a server and spawned completely new without any stuff. Tried on 10 Servers and its the same problem

my equip : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220219291

its just frustating to lose all that good stuff just because of a bug..

• Like 1

Swirl your skirts on your way out.

Damn, I like to watch you walk away.

• Like 4

Tears of rage. is there anything more delicious?

• Like 2

You would have lost it if somebody KOS'd you anyway. The game IS in Alpha and Dean even said for people not to buy it yet. It IS frustrating at times but you need to look at the bigger picture. You spent the money on the game and therefor had to know what you were in for with Alpha. I've died and lost gear more often than not. They know it's a bug; certain servers are not connecting to the hive. In the end; it's your choice. Uninstall is certainly your option.

How dare an Alpha have issues in the first couple of months. 

In reality there is a all caps warning when buying the game and a warning every time that you log in. If it is too big of a deal you are doing the right thing by waiting until the game is more stable. People who do not want to play a buggy Alpha should refrain from buying buggy Alphas. 

Its an alpherrr guys..BTW I think your character is still there you just need to join a server connected to the hive properly. Keep trying and dont equip your fresh one.  

Edited by SxeDave

Yes, please uninstall and come back when the game is finished so you don't have to post the obvious anymore.

P.S. Don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out :) 

• Like 2

Sorry dude I lol'd hard.

So you lost your character. Big Deal.

Do you quit everything you do when it doesn't work out for you.

How do you manage in the real world.

Well if you go away - less spam for us to read. 

If you havent uninstalled it yet (lol)

Take my gear. everything i have.

for cereal no milkin around.

Edited by Loafy
  • Like 1

i've been playing the stand alone since hour-1 And i have systematically been killed by the game every time i get fully geared.

i have yet to die to a player. i always get wiped, or  killed by bug.

you know what? every time i die and have to gear up again, i get better at it.

in a Year, when the time the game is finished, it will be a 10 minute thing for me to gear up as i will be very practiced at it.

you will still be on the beach whining about how hard the game it.

OP I lost much better stuff than that to a glitch/mistake just yesterday: Full TTsKO, helmet, dust mask, etc. I also had an M4 but it had the rails and a flashlight. I was checking out the north-west airfield today looking for some Mosin ammo when the server just happened to reset, I was practically re-geared within half an hour. As it stands it's not hard to re-gear, I'm sure it will get much harder as features are added to the game but right now it's nothing to rage-quit over.

It's also something that you really should have expected, the page on which you bought the game warned you not to even bother unless you were serious about testing a really buggy game. Rule #1 of DayZ has always been "don't get attached to your gear", but in the current state of the standalone you really need to just accept that you'll lose it to something stupid like falling through the floor or stairs.

These comments are horribly rude. Yes, he doesn't need to make a post, but at least he recognizes that he can just wait till the game is fixed instead of asking for a refund. This is your community guys... It is what you make of it.

Edited by BeastOverlord
  • Like 3

Why announce it though? Are you important here?

just for the quote

Weird that so many people are having this issue. I have yet to lose my gear on the latest patch.