Sign in to follow this  
rydekk

Dsylecxi & His DayZ SA charms

Some may know Dslyecxi from his shacktac operations, but recently he's been posting some DayZ SA content.

Here's a few of his sportmanship and heroic actions against bandits and silencing him, one... at... a... time...

All credit goes to Dslyecxi from the Shacktac crew.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dslyecxi?feature=watch

Edited by rydekk
  • Like 4

Staged.

If this was real then he would get shot in the face as soon as he gave that guy a gun.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 1

Staged.

If this was real then he would get shot in the face as soon as he gave that guy a gun.

*OMG A GUY DIDN'T SHOOT HIM SO IT MUST'VE BEEN STAGED*

he already gave a gun to a guy, why shoot him when he gives you one of the most precious items in this game?

As if this guy needs even more attention than he gets. GTFO

It's not about attention, it's showing content to others who AREN'T Familiar. He has very good content, why bash the poor guy?

• Like 1

those guys are stupid for not noticing him in the 2nd video

As he said in that video later on. It's FPP only (First Person Perspective), they already cleared the area beforehand when they were marching up, their attentionlevels dropped immense. Plus because of the limited view, they didn't notice him. and not to forget, he was camoflaged. had no colourfull items like red or yellow, so he blended in. Not stupid, but just not carefull enough...

• Like 1

As he said in that video later on. It's FPP only (First Person Perspective), they already cleared the area beforehand when they were marching up, their attentionlevels dropped immense. Plus because of the limited view, they didn't notice him. and not to forget, he was camoflaged. had no colourfull items like red or yellow, so he blended in. Not stupid, but just not carefull enough...

Im aware of what he did and did not say.

Im aware of what he did and did not say.

Then i apologise for making that point again then.

Still somewhat surprised he's made these DayZ videos. Never thought it would be quite his cup of tea.

• Like 1

Still somewhat surprised he's made these DayZ videos. Never thought it would be quite his cup of tea.

he flew his little bird into enemy lines, got shot down, repaired in the middle of a few tanks firing at the cobra saving his ass and made it back into the air with the same heli.. Oh it's his cup of tea :D

he flew his little bird into enemy lines, got shot down, repaired in the middle of a few tanks firing at the cobra saving his ass and made it back into the air with the same heli.. Oh it's his cup of tea :D

What does ArmA 2 Co-op have to do with liking DayZ?

I love this guy movies

I love way he play is so chill but also this badass have the skill B)

Yeah, he isn't nearly enough of a douche bag for this game.  :)

Honestly, he is one of the few streamers I can stand watching and in terms of tension and drama I would put any of ShackTac's co-op zombie runs (non-DayZ) up against any DayZ video you could find.

• Like 2

I've watched many of his ShackTac videos; the guy is a fucking wizard. I'm glad he's playing DayZ, the bandit/hero balance could to with a little tipping back to the nice side.

Edited by Monkfish
  • Like 1

Video number two is great.

Truly shows what all the 3PP:On suckers are missing for there "better gaming" experiance.

Try pulling that ambush with 3rd person on luls...never going to happen.

Sad part..Thanks to bodys deleting in 10mins he had no bodys to find or loot..Guess you truly gotta throw tactics out the window if you want those Beans...Smooth Dean. Welcome to CODayZ.

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

Video number two is great.

Truly shows what all the 3PP:On suckers are missing for there "better gaming" experiance.

Try pulling that ambush with 3rd person on luls...never going to happen.

Dslyecxi comments to that are also pretty good. I was about to make comment by myself but I think Dslyecxi did it better then I could.

Sad part..Thanks to bodys deleting in 10mins he had no bodys to find or loot..Guess you truly gotta throw tactics out the window if you want those Beans...Smooth Dean. Welcome to CODayZ.

Well fun part about bodies staying untill server restart was that you could kill some noob 10 times over and over when he was trying to get his body back.

But overall I think that 10 minutes body despawn is good for gameplay.

Yeah, he isn't nearly enough of a douche bag for this game.  :)

Honestly, he is one of the few streamers I can stand watching and in terms of tension and drama I would put any of ShackTac's co-op zombie runs (non-DayZ) up against any DayZ video you could find.

SHACKER is such a brilliant mission.

Also those videos were almost certainly recorded before the insanely short body despawn timer was added.

Did you see Frankie's most recent video where he is standing in the middle of the field trying to get the attention of 5 guys and they just head out?  CRAZY!

Agreed, the end of Dslyecxi's original SHACKER series where he finally dies, switches to IR observer mode and pulls back to watch the remaining survivors stumble headlong in to a hoard of Zeds at the hospital could be the final shot in any zombie movie.

What does ArmA 2 Co-op have to do with liking DayZ?

If you knew anything about them you'd know it is Infantry combat. And Shacktac don't only play co-op...

Oh people still commented on this. Whenever Dslycxi posts a new vid, i'll bring it here. <3

That second film brought animal documentries into my mind immediately. "This video starts roughly at the point when I realise something very interesting is likely about to happen. I have stalked a group of four coastal bandits for about forty minutes at this point and this is me having moved just within meters from their position. It's bandit mating season and everyone is packing heat."

Staged.

Not staged at all. Not everyone is a douche. I've given people guns, usually with no ammo, but it's not uncommon for players to help each other out. Just because you never experience it due to your KoS attitude does in no way mean others do not.