ThreeFailingPros

WHY ARE YOU KILLING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON? -.-"

Hi everybody, just got a lot of items in DayZ, when they suddenly shoot me for nothing.

Why? They should shoot zombies! Why me? Once I get items, i lost them -.-"

I hate it, I also won't shoot somebody, just when i'm under attack.

No. They don't run in every house,. searching for items. No. They just shoot me and get the items, camp on and shoot the next.

-.-" Whats wrong with you??

Please stop that if they are unarmed...

I don't matter if you shoot people with guns in your sight, but don't shoot newbies.

I hate it...

How do I know you are a newbie or not?

I know! Let's try to kill you and see if you survive. If you do, you probably have some kind of experience.

• Like 1

thats how some people play buddy, theres nothing you can do about it unfortunately. Just be careful next time. This game teaches you not to trust anything or anyone, if the town looks clear its probably full of bandits, go in with that mentality and you should be alright 

I hate it, IT'S A ZOMBIE SURIVAL! AND WE ARE KILLING SURIVOURS! THATS LIKE KILLING YOURSELF! OR YOUR BROTHER/SISTER!!!

Edited by ThreeFailingPros

Don't be such a noob. Your gear is nothing you should be clinging for. if you don't like do die in this game then you must uninstall. This game is about survival. If you cannot survive then you must be doing something wrong. Whiner.

I hate it, IT'S A ZOMBIE SURIVAL! AND WE ARE KILLING SURIVOURS! THATS LIKE KILLING YOURSELF! OR YOUR BROTHER/SISTER!!!

i'm understand why you raging ... BUT anyway you cannot do anything about thoughts of other ppl in game, so just accept it and continue play more carefully

stay stealthy and safe. good luck :)

*cough* carebear *cough*

like everyone has said, its dayz, when i'm on my own, everyone I see gets fired upon, simply because they pose a threat, when I'm with my clan we take prisoners, get their gear and then, if they give us mouth, shoot then, if not, let them go.

Yes its a zombie survival, but i'd let you know right now, i'd mow down everyone I saw to feed my children, its that simple.

People play as they play, welcome to the suck.

• Like 4

there is no monster as abominable in this world as humans. How did Ripley put it in 'Alien'? "I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage."

• Like 13

Hi everybody, just got a lot of items in DayZ, when they suddenly shoot me for nothing.

No. They don't run in every house,. searching for items. No. They just shoot me and get the items, camp on and shoot the next.

I don't matter if you shoot people with guns in your sight, but don't shoot newbies.

I hate it...

shut_up_018.jpg

Srsly mate.

I like to drink your tears

• Like 3

If this were a real world event... I'd shoot you for your stuff too. I'm not a dooms day prepper because that's a waste of time. Instead, I'll kill you for your stuff.

• Like 1

10-20% of the population kills on sight.  So that forces the servers into a never ending.........I'm going to be a hero...........death, death, death..........to........fuck it, kill everyone because the last 10 times I met someone they tried talking to someone, they got killed by the person.

Ruins the game.  There needs to be some way to identify heros and civilians and bandits.

• Like 4

i like shooting because it's a good replacement for call of duty

lol

Edited by Sunkist
  • Like 1

The KoS mentality is something that is very hard to change. So many guys have been shot on sight that it becomes hard to trust other players.

Realism at it's finest.

I do it more for survival reasons than sport really. if I feel threatened by another player or if he threatens my resources I will kill. I try to make friendships first though ofc.

• Like 3

No, bandits hide, heros dont.

Heroes who value their lives, hide.  Hide and observe.. that's what everyone should be doing.

And OP there are unlimited reason why peeps kill on sight.. its a flipping sandbox game.  Don't let it get to you, just expect it and prey you live another day!

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 2

Since no one seems to have given you any reasonable answer that actually addresses your issue, OP, I will. Yes, this is a zombie survival game, but that's essentially the ruse. The zombies are more part of the background to most players. If you're walking around alone, you're going to have to be super careful to not get kos'd all the time. I recommend finding some players, probably here on the forum or on the steam forums or something, to play with. Add 'em slowly and be cautious until you get to know them for some time - but i wouldn't expect too many assholes to go through a whole thing of adding you as a friend just to f you over quick and leave. But yeah, try to find a bunch of players, either individually or a group, and try not to play alone if you can help it. Granted, the way the map works makes that difficult even if you have a bunch of friends online - they may not be in your area. The more friends you have, the more likely you'll be close to one who is online and can team up with you quickly.

Then, you get to the be the aggressor.

• Like 1

I hate it...

I don't usually shoot unarmed people that look like fresh spawns unless they come up to me and act in a weird way.

I also don't usually shoot at people unless they have a gun, because it's a waste of ammo otherwise.

But if your rollling in Full TSKO, backpack fireaxe, gasmask/clownmask etc, and NO gun I will assume you have a Magnum or FN and I will most likely KOS.

Also If I am bored, I may just hold you up at gunpoint, handcuff you, put a sack over your head, possibly knock you out or shoot you but not kill you. (Unless you killed my clan-mate in a firefight)

Edited by Rrezz

1. people are assholes

2. a bambi could punch a geared player, knocking them unconscious and can take their gear

3. people are assholes

4. they have small weiners

5. people are assholes

its not single choice, choose all that apply.

• Like 4

This is DayZ, bro

I'm new too, but it's a fact of life in Day Z. It adds to the excitement and fear.