Zedicologist

Berry Picking?

To be honest i haven't found any either but I really dont care about them.. They are pointless to be put into the game right now unless they are implementing something you can craft with them.

To be honest i haven't found any either but I really dont care about them.. They are pointless to be put into the game right now unless they are implementing something you can craft with them.

maybe you can eat them without crafting  :P ...if you're low on food or can openers

I haven't found any either, I'm starting to think that it was supposed to be beret instead of berry, Dean did have hacksaw in twice on the changelog, maybe he messed up on that?

I WANT BERRIES!.. and mushrooms

I stoped in the woods today traveling because i havent seen that shroom yet. Did they sneak in new ones ?

I stoped in the woods today traveling because i havent seen that shroom yet. Did they sneak in new ones ?

I've seen 2 types while walking around and they are usually right next to each other.

actually the patchnote said: Action: Players can now collect Berries as food.

there was no information about berries implemented yet XD

Does anyone remember the description of the burlap sack? It said used for seeds or something maybe you need it in hand to pick them. I don't have one at the moment but I'm going to try when I find one.

I haven't found any either, I'm starting to think that it was supposed to be beret instead of berry, Dean did have hacksaw in twice on the changelog, maybe he messed up on that?

i doubt it... the whole tick on the changelog related to berries said "Berry picking".  If they meant 'beret' instead of 'berry' it would read "Beret picking" which makes absolutely no sense.

• Like 1

maybe they spawn in in the same way that loot does? loot is currently broken in game, so thats why they aren't appearing

i posted this topic as a tongue in cheek poke and some guys just do get serious , guess they are desperate for some berry pie although not sure what they would do to it if they made one lol 

actually the patchnote said: Action: Players can now collect Berries as food.

there was no information about berries implemented yet XD

Sounds like permission for players to eat berries, not that berries would be in the game for their characters to eat.

Sounds like permission for players to eat berries, not that berries would be in the game for their characters to eat.

Lol! Are you saying, that they want us to pick berries in real life to eat while we play dayz? :D

• Like 2

i doubt it... the whole tick on the changelog related to berries said "Berry picking".  If they meant 'beret' instead of 'berry' it would read "Beret picking" which makes absolutely no sense.

Well there are like 5 different kinds of berets...

• Like 1

When we gonna be able to eat pumpkins!

or apples from the trees, there are so many at Solichniy/Nizhnoye-spawn (Plantage)