wild_man

How i learn to love 3rd person

Here is what I notice about 3PP:OFF servers

is less combat loggers for sure, I see sometime but not same level like before 3PP:OFF was coming :thumbsup:  :)

I never see hacker :D

I never see idiot attention seek naked music play in direct troll NEVER is no idiots here

is less server hopper also is rare those bastards are on 3rd person servers

I never meet no squeaky voice badass 12 year old bandit bitches they don't come here too scare :o

point is 99% of playerbase scum stay on 3PP:ON server :thumbsup:  :D

also is less KOS more interaction and this is coming from strange but beautiful mutual  respect what exist for sure between hardcore guys

I see guy today looting in berezino he kill some zeds with axe and coming slowly closer house to house

but strange thing happen :huh:

I feel pure love for this guy and I put mosin down, I don't say nothing I let him go I WOULD NEVER DO THIS ON 3rd PERSON SERVER >:(

So I realise I am wrong when I say get rid of this bullshit wallhack exploit tool for noobs :huh:

KEEP IT FOR GOD SAKE ROCKET IT IS SPONGE FOR ASSHOLE and it keep our beautiful separate hive clean and cool B)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 16

3dr person mode is for watching other people while you remain invisible to them its tots great because most people play on them and they are stupid caus they are really easy to kill

peace

• Like 2

So your title says that you like third person servers. Then the first half of your post shows the opposite, saying that only scum play on third person servers and there is less crap happening in first person ones. Then you make another 180 and say that you are wrong about third person servers, and zip around again to say something I don't quite understand.

As with most of your posts I am left dazed and confused. Have some beans.

• Like 5

Awwww wow....you not killing someone KOS? Geezus, you deserve Rocket's seal of approval. :3 

• Like 1

So your title says that you like third person servers. Then the first half of your post shows the opposite, saying that only scum play on third person servers and there is less crap happening in first person ones. Then you make another 180 and say that you are wrong about third person servers, and zip around again to say something I don't quite understand.

I think he's indicating what 3PP servers are filtering the riff raff from the elite 1PP servers.

I totally agree and I'm fine with playing with my fellow riff raff, maybe this realization will decrease the amount of "I hate 3PP servers" threads, but I doubt it.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

What he's saying is he loves 3rd person servers cos it keeps the asshats out of the Hardcore 1st person servers. In a nutshell.

I agree but since I have switched my server to first person only pop has dropped a fair bit and I personally like 1st person much better. It just seems that a lot of people cry "more hardcore" servers and when they are given them, people are nowhere to be found.  :huh:

....a lot of people cry "more hardcore" servers and when they are given them, people are nowhere to be found.  :huh:

is still minority but is growing ;)

also some area like UK and Russia have maybe too much 1PP server

other place like Australia they don't have enough :huh:

more and more guys are trying 3PP:OFF everyday because reasons I say in OP and also because is just better immersion experience

game is still alpha give time  :thumbsup:  :)

when they add some extra stance for peek etc and make improve this will boost again for sure player numbers

I appreciate you having 1st person server put money where is mouth ;)

thanks to guys like you I always find nice server for play

• Like 1

poeople arent becoming hardcore they are just realizeing that 3rd person sux

• Like 1

poeople arent becoming hardcore they are just realizeing that 3rd person sux

is true ;)

slow but sure many guys starting to realise 3rd person break game :|

Yes, yes! Have my beans!

3rd person servers are truly great in one way, at least.

edit: ´´Sponge for asshole´´ how did I miss that, so beuatifully true!

Edited by EleventhAvenue
  • Like 1

OP I've alsways known this..you speak the truth.

I'm very happy for people to have the choice as long as there are always 1st person only servers. 

Lets face it, looking through walls, by leaning, looking around corners & over walls etc etc in 3rd person view is shit IMO.  For me it simply removes the a lot of the fun and tension.

There are definatly less 'undesirables' on 1st person only servers.

What you guys fail to understand is you don't HAVE to cheat. You don't HAVE to wiggle your camera over every damn wall and round corners. personally I like seeing my characters outfit an get very disorientated when looting in first person. In combat i prefer to shoot in first person, obviously.

You don't have to use gamma cheats. You don't have to shoot on site. you don't have to Wiggle your camera.
I don't care if other noobs are doing it. Think for yourselfs. This community is awful.

MAN UP

• Like 3

"I do this and anyone that does anything different is a fucking scrub"

So bored of these kind of threads. This community blows a dick man. Just play the game the way you want, ignore other that slate you for it and stop slating others for doing so. 

• Like 1

"I do this and anyone that does anything different is a fucking scrub"

So bored of these kind of threads. This community blows a dick man. Just play the game the way you want, ignore other that slate you for it and stop slating others for doing so. 

Is this also true for other people's opinion or just their play style? 

The hypocrisy and irony of your reply is certainly not lost on me. 

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

3rd person is for people who enjoy playing a GAME.

1st person for DayZ is for PVP hungry, get bored if there's no one to shoot players.

It's a fucking game not a job, so get over it and moan about something that has meaning.

I look 4ward to having 2 characters though.

Look 4ward going into a 1st person server and playing it like any other FPS game...won't be hardcore or difficult at all.

DayZ players don't play much FPS by the sounds of it..

One thing's for certain, you can look at all the fifty-something threads about 3PP view and see exactly how hardcore the 1PP players are. They are like the strong, silent type.

Seperates the "elite" does it lol. Nah its for people that think very single player on 3pp:on servers is peeking. And they just carnt deal with it, they have to cry and moan till they get 1st only servers. Then that isnt enough for some. They then want 3rd gone from the whole game because they got noone to play with. And really....."strong and silent"......is that why we have threads full of remove 3rd person. As another poster said MAN UP....deal with it. Really the players going up against 3rd users in 1st are the real hardcore players :)

another 3d-qq thread. great.

nobody QQ here ;)

only some 3rd person exploit tool fanatics who realise everything I sayin in OP is true thing :(

assholes trolls and cheaters LOVE 3RD PERSON HATE 1ST PERSON :D

and is taking me some time to realise but I LOVE 3RD PERSON FOR THESE REASON :thumbsup:  :P

LONG LIVE 3RD PERSON HIVE AND ALL WHO DO EXPLOIT IN HER :lol: