Sign in to follow this  
Rick1633

To the cheaters in Electro last night around 9:05 Eastern Time

Last night, myself and my 3 buddies spawned from a night server to a day server in Electro.   2 of us were inside a building and the other 2 were close by but outside the building.   All 4 of us were instantly shot before finishing our spawn.   Even the two of us inside a building.

To the punk cheater who was cheating.  You are a little piece of crap.  If you are over 18 years old I will pay you 500 dollars to meet me and spend some "time" with me in a room for 5 minutes.   You are so pathetic for giving up the touch of a woman or the thrill of winning a sport game in order to learn how to hack a game and kill people unfairly.   If you feel better by making others miserable but have to cheat in order to do this..... Then I have a lesson about misery that I want to teach you.    Damn you for being a little punk biatch.   And damn DayZ developers for allowing the game to so easily be hacked.

I have never seen a game that had so many hacks when the version has only been out for a month or two.    Can the developers please take part of the 30 million and put it towards anti cheating?

What exactly are you gonna do to this dude in a room for 5 minutes???....Anal sex I suppose. Be sure to spit before penetration. 

• Like 12

Wow, there is a lot of rage posts this afternoon, its almost impressive.

• Like 2

Wow, there is a lot of rage posts this afternoon, its almost impressive.

it makes me want to play right now. I love the hacking posts and the crying posts when people get killed. It's funny cause I just shrug it off. No point in getting mad it really isnt that hard to avoid being killed and get geared. I have killed more people than I have died.

I fell 5 feet to my death fully decked out. I chuckled and started again.

• Like 4

LoL.

I don't like cheaters either, but well, LoL.

BTW, a lot of players consider server hopping your way into a good ambush spot like that exploiting/cheating as well, just sayin'

Regards.

• Like 1

that sweet mix of nerdrage, entitlement, and total ignorance..

dont get me wrong, cheaters are really a nuisance, but this, this still made ma laugh...

XoVz9yW.gif

• Like 5

it makes me want to play right now. I love the hacking posts and the crying posts when people get killed. It's funny cause I just shrug it off. No point in getting mad it really isnt that hard to avoid being killed and get geared. I have killed more people than I have died.

I fell 5 feet to my death fully decked out. I chuckled and star

I fell 5 feet to my death fully decked out. I chuckled and started again.

Would you chuckle if you died at the hands of a cheater?  If so, then you have no sense of competition which means you have no place in competitive games.  Dayz is about competing for resources and survival.  If someone cheats to beat you at it, they have personally cheated you out of any chance at living or succeeding.    

why do you think he was cheating? you and your buddy's have prob just server hoped in front of some more lame server hopers

why do you think he was cheating? you and your buddy's have prob just server hoped in front of some more lame server hopers

He instantly those behind walls .  And we heard him on mic say " the one i shot through wall".    What game have you been playing to not kno hackers were abundant?   Get a clue.

dNZSMiN.jpg

edit:

He instantly those behind walls .  And we heard him on mic say " the one i shot through wall".    What game have you been playing to not kno hackers were abundant?   Get a clue.

you do realize there is still an issue with geometry and collision detection? not saying it wasn't a cheater, i wasnt there and didnt study the logs, but at this stage of the game, glitching through walls is daily occurance. oh, and before i forget: get a clue Edited by e47
  • Like 4

Last night, myself and my 3 buddies spawned from a night server to a day server in Electro.   2 of us were inside a building and the other 2 were close by but outside the building.   All 4 of us were instantly shot before finishing our spawn.   Even the two of us inside a building.

So.... someone heard... Ca-click and ran over and shot one guy, heard, Ca-click again, shot the next guy, heard a double ca-click outside and sprayed them both with bullets? This proves they were cheating? While it seems suspicious it doesn't prove anything. You all jumped into a server, probably not loading at the exact same time but close enough someone could probably hear each one and line up shots while you were loading. Was it the Firehall that you spawned into by any chance? Maybe some other high traffic area where they may have actually been multiple people in a group who shot you? 

Yes, it's annoying; I don't dispute this. I similarly know the excuse gets thrown around these forums a lot, but this just isn't a priority issue during an Alpha phase... The development lifecycle places emphasis on mechanics and content at this point-- not a polished gameplay experience. Introduction of features, ensuring the underlying systems function as intended. Don't misunderstand me, because I'm all for the discussion of issues, bugs, glitches... But let's face it, everyone knows hacking is an issue already. It's been identified and acknowledged as something that should not make it into the retail release. It may be the sort of unpopular opinion that know counts me amongst the ranks of what I can only presume are seen as "Those Elitist Alpha Assholes," but seriously, a dead horse can only be beaten for so long.

that sweet mix of nerdrage, entitlement, and total ignorance..

dont get me wrong, cheaters are really a nuisance, but this, this still made ma laugh...

Not nerdrage.  I run marathons and bench 300.   A nerd is the last thing this cheating piece of garbage has to worry about if he accepts my offer.

XoVz9yW.gif

So, you want to take little Robert into a room, eh? Why dont you have a seat right there.

hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg

• Like 4

Request for lock?

Lock a post because it exposes the unbridled cheating that may ruin the games future?  Why not discuss it so we can fix it.  I want Dayz to succeed.

Would you chuckle if you died at the hands of a cheater?  If so, then you have no sense of competition which means you have no place in competitive games.  Dayz is about competing for resources and survival.  If someone cheats to beat you at it, they have personally cheated you out of any chance at living or succeeding.    

Cheaters are few and far between and your post proves nothing. This could easily be lag/bugs, hence my signature (just because something fucky happens doesn't mean it's a hacker). Even if a cheater were to do something, eventually these guys will be weeded out game and steambanned. So I wouldnt care if a "Cheater" killed me other than thinking those people are sad for needing to cheat to have fun.

I have yet to see a cheater, since the mod anyway.... Anyone remember the thunderdome dudes who used to teleport people and make them fight to the death. Shit was hilarious.

Edited by hatesauce
  • Like 2

Not nerdrage.  I run marathons and bench 300.   A nerd is the last thing this cheating piece of garbage has to worry about if he accepts my offer.

you rage about being deprived of satisfaction in a computer game to strangers on the internet. this is the definition of nerdrage.

edit: and i presume the lock request was more targeted towards the fact, that your rant offers little substance for constructive discussion, and thus this thread is in danger of derailing even more than it already is

further edit:

Anyone remember the thunderdome dudes who used to teleport people and make them fight to the death. Shit was hilarious.

thunderdomes, nuclear explosions, scripts making everyone on the server dance.. shit was cray-zeee

Edited by e47
  • Like 3

I run marathons and bench 300.   A nerd is the last thing this cheating piece of garbage has to worry about if he accepts my offer.

And? Your response to what is most likely NOT cheating... but even if it was who cares... it's an alpha game... Um, any way your response to possible cheaters and need to act all "bad ass" speaks volumes as to your maturity level and actual confidence or shall we say lack there of. It's a game, it gets frustrating, if it is too much, move on. Your rage is what a cheater would want, don't play their game. Ignore the little childish things and when they don't get the response they want they go away. See, it isn't any fun for them if there are not people such as yourself getting worked up to the point you threaten violence.

Edited by Mercules
  • Like 4

Lock a post because it exposes the unbridled cheating that may ruin the games future?  Why not discuss it so we can fix it.  I want Dayz to succeed.

No it's because while your position may be justified, all it's doing is bringing out a bunch of meme's and isn't creating a conversation.  This is an alpha build that is just under a year from going to a beta build this isn't a finished product.  The hackers will be dealt with in due time but for the moment remember that this game is buggy isn't secure from hack's and should not be considered a final product.

• Like 3

... eventually these guys will be weeded out game and steambanned. 

This raises an interesting question; do BattlEye and VAC cross-report?

Just a thought, but since you spawned in a city is there a chance there was a group already there and you spawned on them and they shot you?

Your body shows up way before you can see anything.

Could be a hacker, but Electro is a busy place.

• Like 5