Nagant M1895 - Poll

Nagant  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would yoy like to see it in?

• Yes
    • No
    • Later in development
    • I don't care either way.

Since the devs dont make pistols spawn with their magazine (unrealistic and gay) pistols like these are good solution to finding a good gun ;)

unrealistic and gay wtf. Pretty sure there could have been a pistol loaded w a magazine put under a bed and forgotten until our good survivors find a 1911 under the bed. When a gun spawns w a mag it should be much rarer to find with a mag preinstalled. I like the fact people chamber one round to a gun because they can't find a magazine its just a way to improvise till you locate a magazine for the gun your using.
  • Like 1

unrealistic and gay wtf. Pretty sure there could have been a pistol loaded w a magazine put under a bed and forgotten until our good survivors find a 1911 under the bed. When a gun spawns w a mag it should be much rarer to find with a mag preinstalled. I like the fact people chamber one round to a gun because they can't find a magazine its just a way to improvise till you locate a magazine for the gun your using.

Good luck finding the proper magazine for your pistol among the 1232457 useless pistols they added in the game ! You have my beans 100%

This revolver holds some fancy features

1. it can be operated with a silencer

2. it was manufactured as single action and dubble action (the dubble action used trigger forth is about 100Newton / 10kg)

3. its loading mechanism is limited to one bullet per time, means you have to load one, turn the drum, load the second, repeat till full

4. the used amunition finds only use in this revolver

Edited by Freshmen

To spare you another bump, I would love to have the 1895 in game. Suppressed 1895 in Red Orchestra is silly fun.

To spare you another bump, I would love to have the 1895 in game. Suppressed 1895 in Red Orchestra is silly fun.

Thanks for the bump. I unfortunately haven't unlocked it yet... getting close though.

I love this weapon one of my favorite revolvers I think it needs its chance in game( if they do the Mauser c96 original there adding a new caliber right how many guns chamber it one two). Even though this gun uses a unique caliber it could still fit in theres 22lr variants out there. It needs its suppreser as well itl be amazing if added w it. PS this gun is very sexy, sexier than the fn fal in my opinion.

Edited by DaNic2553

ive heard stories of when people attack grain elevator and SL's will go up the side ladders and clear the whole building with a silenced nagant and none of the germans know what happened.

ive heard stories of when people attack grain elevator and SL's will go up the side ladders and clear the whole building with a silenced nagant and none of the germans know what happened.

Ha, that's awesome, I haven't done that exactly but I play AT soldier a lot and sometimes you need to toss the PTRD and play Nagant silent ops. :D

Edited by Ebrim

Ha, that's awesome, I haven't done that exactly but I play AT soldier a lot and sometimes you need to toss the PTRD and play Nagant silent ops. :D

do you play often? i usually play on Merrils Marrauders 475th server

do you play often? i usually play on Merrils Marrauders 475th server

I use to play very often but it's been a couple months now. Inevitably I go back at some point.

Edited by Ebrim

I use to play very often but it's been a couple months now. Inevitably I go back at some point.

yea, i just got back into lately after a 4 month break or so. The Germans got the MG42 so now they are really OP.

On track to Nagant suppressor, and Literally 2xp away from the AVT atm.

I was able to find a little more info on the KR-22. It's a .22lr nagant with a Stock and Foregrip that weights 2kg, currently produced by Izhmash. Unfortunately that's about all I know about it... no production figures. If you google the name, some Russian article will pop up, along with an English one, linking to it for more info. 

there are also .22lr Nagant training revolvers. All of these could be pretty useful as they don't need magazines, but can be fired double action  (Higher rate of fire than the Trombone).

I'de rather see .32 ACP though.

There are tons of .32 guns that would fit DayZ.

Firstly, the VZ-61 Skorpion Machine Pistol. Needs no introduction.

Then there are dozens of .32 pocket pistol models that were mass produced from the early 1900s to the 1980s, with a few modern designs being around aswell. Here I picked the Most famous, Mass-produced versions.

Browning M1910 - Used to kill Arch Duke Ferdinand, and essentially allow Austria invade Serbia (Later Yugoslavia) and start WWI. also carried by Al Capone.

Walther PPK - James Bond's favorite gun. Hitler also used one to shoot himself 70 years ago in 1945.

Zastava M70 - Made in Yugoslavia post-wwii. Was widely used by Police and is still common there.

CZ-27 - Czechoslovakia's standard sidearm during the interwar years. Hundreds of thousands were produced, and production continued for the Germans during WWII and for export after the war.

CZ-50 - Replaced the CZ-27 in production for the commercial market (The Czech military adopted the 7.62x25mm CZ-52) and widely used by Police.

CZ-83 - Commercial version of the military CZ-82. Produced in .380 and .32. .32 versions had 15-round magazines. Widely produced and Exported.

Of these, I feel the VZ-61, CZ-27, and CZ-83 fit the best, as Bohemia created a Spinoff of CZ (Česká zbrojovka) known as CR (Chernarusk Zbrojovka) that produces the CR-75 and CR-527.

and many more.... Browning m1900, Mauser HSc, Berretta M1934... That I don't think you'd see a lot of in chernarus.

.32 could be a low-powered Self-defence round, chambered in the small pocket pistols (that could take up 2 slots) and the Skorpion, which would be inferior to other SMGs but only take 4 slots, and the decent CZ-83, with it's high capacity but low damage, aswell as the re-cylindered Nagant. Guns chambered for it would be quiet and have little recoil, but would also have low damage and short effective range.

edit: For when those people who are to lazy to read the names of the rounds closely start crying, there are man names for .32 ACP, including 7.65mm Browning, .32 Auto, .32 Browning Auto, ect

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

I'de rather see .32 ACP though.

There are tons of .32 guns that would fit DayZ.

Firstly, the VZ-61 Skorpion Machine Pistol. Needs no introduction.

Then there are dozens of .32 pocket pistol models that were mass produced from the early 1900s to the 1980s, with a few modern designs being around aswell. Here I picked the Most famous, Mass-produced versions.

Browning M1910 - Used to kill Arch Duke Ferdinand, and essentially allow Austria invade Serbia (Later Yugoslavia) and start WWI. also carried by Al Capone.

Walther PPK - James Bond's favorite gun. Hitler also used one to shoot himself 70 years ago in 1945.

Zastava M70 - Made in Yugoslavia post-wwii. Was widely used by Police and is still common there.

CZ-27 - Czechoslovakia's standard sidearm during the interwar years. Hundreds of thousands were produced, and production continued for the Germans during WWII and for export after the war.

CZ-50 - Replaced the CZ-27 in production for the commercial market (The Czech military adopted the 7.62x25mm CZ-52) and widely used by Police.

CZ-83 - Commercial version of the military CZ-82. Produced in .380 and .32. .32 versions had 15-round magazines. Widely produced and Exported.

Of these, I feel the VZ-61, CZ-27, and CZ-83 fit the best, as Bohemia created a Spinoff of CZ (Česká zbrojovka) known as CR (Chernarusk Zbrojovka) that produces the CR-75 and CR-527.

and many more.... Browning m1900, Mauser HSc, Berretta M1934... That I don't think you'd see a lot of in chernarus.

.32 could be a low-powered Self-defence round, chambered in the small pocket pistols (that could take up 2 slots) and the Skorpion, which would be inferior to other SMGs but only take 4 slots, and the decent CZ-83, with it's high capacity but low damage, aswell as the re-cylindered Nagant. Guns chambered for it would be quiet and have little recoil, but would also have low damage and short effective range.

edit: For when those people who are to lazy to read the names of the rounds closely start crying, there are man names for .32 ACP, including 7.65mm Browning, .32 Auto, .32 Browning Auto, ect

.32 ACP is rather pointless with .380 ACP, though, for the same reasons that 9x18 is or isn't. (9x18 would've been the best of the three, but that issue is already far over so there's no point arguing.)

That's not to mention that nearly every single gun you mentioned exists in .380; the Beretta M1934, Browning M1910, CZ-83, Mauser HSc, Vz.61 (Has an identical Vz.63, as well as similar Vz. 83), Walther PPK, and Zastava M70. Nagant could just be added as the .22LR version, as we already know the 7.62x38 is not going to happen.

.32 ACP is rather pointless with .380 ACP, though, for the same reasons that 9x18 is or isn't. (9x18 would've been the best of the three, but that issue is already far over so there's no point arguing.)

That's not to mention that nearly every single gun you mentioned exists in .380; the Beretta M1934, Browning M1910, CZ-83, Mauser HSc, Vz.61 (Has an identical Vz.63, as well as similar Vz. 83), Walther PPK, and Zastava M70. Nagant could just be added as the .22LR version, as we already know the 7.62x38 is not going to happen.

Oh I know they are also .380, I was simply suggesting .32 a round and allow for the implementation of the Nagant... yeah I had the dumbs that day... got up to early.

Of all those guns though, the only ones I really want are the CZ-83 and Skorpion, to expand on the .380 (*Cough Cough* Need 9x18) Family, unless of course .32 was added, then I would love to see a small pocket pistol like the M1910.

Oh I know they are also .380, I was simply suggesting .32 a round and allow for the implementation of the Nagant... yeah I had the dumbs that day... got up to early.

Of all those guns though, the only ones I really want are the CZ-83 and Skorpion, to expand on the .380 (*Cough Cough* Need 9x18) Family, unless of course .32 was added, then I would love to see a small pocket pistol like the M1910.

CZ-83 would be cool, and IMO the Skorpion is a must have SMG. It's the epitome of a non-Russian Warsaw Pact SMG, and honestly I'd rather have one of those than the PM-73. (Not that I'm complaining; the RAK is still a good choice, and both is best, but of the two the Skorpion is better.) An M1910 or M1934 would be very cool to have for a concealable weapon that isn't the derringer.

The Walther PPK is another personal favorite of mine, not only because of James Bond but also because it's just a classic design. It wouldn't be unrealistic, either, as a good number of them were used by German forces during WW2. The numbers were less than your average P38 or Luger but they were still prevalent. Plus, the PPK actually makes sense to use a suppressor, unlike the Makarov and 1911 which should not be able to have them at all.

I just want more revolvers. This Nagant thing looks like a revolver, so it works for me.

I agree that we need more revolvers. What I think would be better is a straight-up .22 Revolver. Extremely common in all parts of the world, doesn't require a magazine, and makes use of a mostly useless round that's actually in game already.

Also we know that .44 rounds are coming eventually (the coming Desert Eagle was confirmed to be the .44 variant), so a .44 Revolver would be nice too. Hopefully nickel-plated and black grip, as we already have a black metal/wood grip revolver.

I agree that we need more revolvers. What I think would be better is a straight-up .22 Revolver. Extremely common in all parts of the world, doesn't require a magazine, and makes use of a mostly useless round that's actually in game already.

Also we know that .44 rounds are coming eventually (the coming Desert Eagle was confirmed to be the .44 variant), so a .44 Revolver would be nice too. Hopefully nickel-plated and black grip, as we already have a black metal/wood grip revolver.

44 isn't coming in for the desert eagle the model just says 44 I don't know why the Devs said .44 its really chambered for .357 I heard this in some rumors I can't remember but prove me if I'm wrong. But I agree we REALLY NEED more revolvers these are very popular handguns and self defence weapons. I really want a BFR a gaint revolver would be fun to have especially with a a scope on it. Edited by DaNic2553