Sign in to follow this  
c1rcu1tn3rd

Don't bother buying

Unless you wanna get killed by every asshole with an assault rifle for no reason, don't buy the game. Players ruin it completely.

• Like 4

You can do like the rest of us: Either get better, or GTFO.

• Like 2

I'll buy it again, just to spite you. Oh, and son, this is your second troll thread. Keep it up, your get em all locked. Thirdly, I use a .357 to kos bub.

Edited by Ineedscoffee

I love how friendly the responses are...

So telling of the community both here and in-game.

This is exactly how it is. The reason why I'm bringing up the point to avoid the game.

This is exactly how it is. The reason why I'm bringing up the point to avoid the game.

And the reason the rest of us are, and will continue to discredit everyone of your posts junior. Warcrafts that way sport, don't let the door hit ya. I think you'll find a level 1 boar far more agreeable to your liking.

Edited by Ineedscoffee
  • Like 1

I love how friendly the responses are...

So telling of the community both here and in-game.

I've met some of the most awesome people in my gaming career in DayZ mod and SA. You two are just some people who whine when you lose your gear in a game that is harder to play then CS:GO. Sorry bub but grow up or cry moar

Cya, nobody here will miss you. If you dont like the game dont play. stop wasting server space w/ your character.

Edited by mkoval

If you not KoSing you gonna have a bad time.

I beg to differ.

• Like 1

I've met some of the most awesome people in my gaming career in DayZ mod and SA. You two are just some people who whine you get KOS'd.

Point me to where I said I was whining because I got KoS'd...

Stop looking for excuses for being a dick.

• Like 1

I've met some of the most awesome people in my gaming career in DayZ mod and SA. You two are just some people who whine when you lose your gear in a game that is harder to play then CS:GO. Sorry bub but grow up or cry moar

Cya, nobody here will miss you. If you dont like the game dont play. stop wasting server space w/ your character.

The servers I played on is PVE only yet assholes still join it.

PvE Servers DO NOT exist.

• Like 2

I think you need to brush up on your bargaining/people skills...Yes, there are assholes who want nothing better then to watch you bleed...but there is hope friend. You can roll with me or thousands of others that enjoy this game and thrive on these encounters. You won't get a lot of sympathy from people who have adapted to this game like they should. It's a survival game bruh.

If you are serious about giving it up, I will gladly take your DayZ SA and give it to someone who would love to have it.

• Like 4

The servers I played on is PVE only yet assholes still join it.

Son, no. The higher ups have already stated, pve servers do not exist. They don't care about the server you rent with mom and dads money, or what name/title you give it.

Get this through your noggin, pve here means player vs everything/everyone.

Edited by Ineedscoffee
  • Like 1

Steam accounts are not transferable but I'm going to contact steam about removal.

I think you need to brush up on your bargaining/people skills...Yes, there are assholes who want nothing better then to watch you bleed...but there is hope friend. You can roll with me or thousands of others that enjoy this game and thrive on these encounters. You won't get a lot of sympathy from people who have adapted to this game like they should. It's a survival game bruh.

If you are serious about giving it up, I will gladly take your DayZ SA and give it to someone who would love to have it.

PVE is environment. Meaning NPCS. Mom and dads money? You think Im like 15?

Son, no. The higher ups have already stated, pve servers do not exist. They don't care about the server you rent with mom and dads money.

Get this through your noggin, pve here means player vs everything/everyone.

Playing the KoS style is not a necessity.  It is the easy option sure, but perseverance with being somewhat friendly does pay off.

• Like 2

PVE is environment. Meaning NPCS. Mom and dads money? You think Im like 15?

Judging from your mannerisms, I'd says 13. Considering this is the internet, I'm sure your some claim to fame yadda yadda.

The dev shave already stated, they do not want a safe haven style pve environment. Just cause billyjobob jr there said no kos, pve/let's play house in a zombie wasteland, all that means jack shit.

Get it through that thick skull boy, this ain't your slice of pie.

Learn to be sneaky and see them before they see you. XD Whether your a KOS'er or not you need to always have an advantage in every player to player interaction. If you don't have an advantage you should avoid that interaction at all costs! I spent 20 min today hiding in a bush with no gear stalking 4 guys with M4's until they went the direction away from where i was going for instance. Also players don't ruin the game; players are what makes DayZ fun and exciting. If you die so much in DayZ that you no longer want to play then you need to get better or quit. Its blunt but true. 

I think the problem with people complaining about other players and things like KOS's is that games in the past several years have held everyone's hands the whole time so that "Everyone is a winner". Well frankly I'm glad DayZ is not like that otherwise it would be a boring grind fest for no reason. Hope you get better and stick around, otherwise farewell. "Game is Hard"

Edit: PVE is not allowed in DayZ and it is clearly stated that any server that tries to enforce PVE will be shut down.

Edited by nms886

I've run into 9 people so far, first two tried to axe me a question. Rest were all friendly. Last two joined me on an adventure through the new stuff in the north.

My Friend the devs are working to discourage things like kos. For me it will never end cause well its just the way i have always played even in the beginning days of the mod. As you can see in my profile picture i have -1 million humanity and every survivor killed gives you about -3k humanity heroes just a little bit more. Currently there are no such (stated many times above) servers that are PvE or friendly or pretty much anything. All servers (FOR NOW) are the same no matter what it says as the title or the motd you read whille in game. If you want to survive you'll learn to adapt to the game and learn to trust no one.

Im most likely older than you pal. Unless your over 40

Judging from your mannerisms, I'd says 13. Considering this is the internet, I'm sure your some claim to fame yadda yadda.

The dev shave already stated, they do not want a safe haven style pve environment. Just cause billyjobob jr there said no kos, pve/let's play house in a zombie wasteland, all that means jack shit.

Get it through that thick skull boy, this ain't your slice of pie.