UnicornDroppings

Recorded my first moments in DayZ , lol sooo noob

Hey,

I am starting a series of DayZ videos (I do other game related ones and some misc. ones as well).  I thought that I could "wing" it in DayZ and easily figure things out as I go.  WRONG LOL.  watch my initial reactions.  thanks ahead of time for checking it out.  All videos and info can be found on http://www.unicorndroppings.com

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFV03hncnDM

@Unicorn: I get it that you might be a fan of Rarity, but how did you come up with that nickname/channel name? >.>

It was a random passing thought in my head lol.  I told my grandma that I made a webpage with the UnicornDroppings name and she looked at me like i had lost my mind lol

Sorry i just had to... :lol:

Anyways,welcome to the Dayz forums.

Best of luck ;)

haha thanks.  i am used to all this stuff. don't sweat it.  I get my fair share of "sammich " comments as well :)

• Like 1

Refreshing to see a female playing this game...you should post vids of your interactions with other survivors. Good luck.

Refreshing to see a female playing this game...you should post vids of your interactions with other survivors. Good luck.

Thanks! I will record a game tomorrow and probably have it posted in a few days after that.  I think I need all the luck I can get lol

lol, meet someone who know the game first. :P

LOL yeah.... that would have been a tad helpful.  I spent 20  mins trying to find my friend yesterday bc we spawned on opposites sides of the map O.o  .  I'll be playing with friends from now on...

Edited by UnicornDroppings

haha thanks.  i am used to all this stuff. don't sweat it.  I get my fair share of "sammich " comments as well :)

People laugh in my Teamspeak when I tell them I make my girlfriend sammiches - not the other way around.  She burns microwave popcorn so I'll do the sammich making in our house. :)

Edited by Mdogg2005

People laugh in my Teamspeak when I tell them I make my girlfriend sammiches - not the other way around.  She burns microwave popcorn so I'll do the sammich making in our house. :)

awesome haha. 

So I ran into two sets of bandits yesterday.... I'll post that video sometime tomorrow. 

Edited by UnicornDroppings