skoms

The very first kill. Do you remember yours?

I had to kill a guy with my fist. We were both new spawns and he was following so I turn to be friendly and wave and he starts punching me. So I kick his ass. Weird thing was, the whole time I hear a voice saying, "Dammit Pablo what are you doing? Did he kill you Pablo?"

Sorry Pablo, no hard feelings.

When I started playing, I wasn't familiar with the game, all I knew was that people in this game are vicious and there's a lot of people who kill on sight. Some guy was running past me in new spawning area and I murdered him with my fireaxe because I was scared. Then I felt remorse and later found out that there are many people who don't necessarily killed unarmed folks.

My first kill that wasn't a horrible mistake was when I ran up to the hill northeast of Electro and punched a guy to death as he was wiggling on the ground, desperately trying to shoot me as I ran around like a crazy person. Then I stole his Mosin Nagant and all his stuff and become the coolest kid around. He was shooting people down in electro, including my friend who had to run back from the middle of nowhere.

Edited by Bynming

my first kills involve me punching everyone to death at the shoreline  :lol: . It's funny when they cry over mic.

Alright, my first kill, well, actually 2 kills, as they were both in a group together.

Alright, so I'm on my way to meet my friend who was somewhere near Zelenogorsk.

I was passing by the military base south east of Vybor so I decided to check inside to find some more ammo for my m4.

I came in through an entrance at the side and turned right towards a barracks to find 2 (presumably) bandits crouched over a corpse. So, understandably, I noped the hell out of there as quick as I could to observe the 2 bandits from outside. They moved around the base for a while and I followed them from the other side of the wall the entire time. They paused outside a barracks before one of the ran for the exit (not the one I entered from). I was crouched right beside this exit. He ran right passed me and I fired about 3 rounds and killed him with ease. His friend, who was following closely behind him hit the deck and rolled into some long grass. He didn't say anything, so I was now sure he was a bandit. I ran back along the wall I was against, away from the exit, and entered into the military base through a gap in the wall and flanked around to the bandit's left side without him realising. I hid behind a baracks wall, leaned around a fired a single shot and hit him in the leg (I think) he got up to bandage and that's when I fired the last shot and killed him.

These guys had some pretty nice stuff, like optics for my m4 and a lot of ammo. And that, is the story of my first kill(s).

I remember it like it was yesterday. Blue skies, few clouds, just spawned. Took a moment to get my bearings, then headed east. Followed the road. I had just finished eating, He saw me first, I shouted to stay back, he kept coming. I did the only thing I could, I pressed A. It was over in a matter of seconds. The foot strike to his head put him down before he could effectively resist. Poor Goomba.....

Lol in all seriousness, my first kill came from clearing one of those house restaurants. No story, no elaborate spy vs spy, nothing. Just quick, clean, and over before either of us could blink. Bumped into each other around a blind corner. I had my .357 raised, he had an m4 at rest.

People, if there is one thing to be taught, always keep your firearm at ready when your clearing any enclosed area.

I was with a friend in the "Secret" military base. I was watching the surroundings and he went into an open barracks. While he was going through it, another player stepped out of one of the rooms while my friend was going in. My friend quickly asked if that was me, I responded with a no and said I saw someone too. So I aim down the hall and another player steps out with M4 in hand, without taking any chances I just ice'd the guy, I didn't want to risk him actually being hostile and killing my friend or myself. 

60 hrs and I've just killed my first player. I was down at Solnichniy handing out food after a trip West. All was good, even gave away an empty kitted up M4. I was headed south on the coast when a fresh spawn came running after me. I turned, waved, said hello and asked if he wanted some food. He said "Yes, yeah give me some food... please." So I tossed it on the ground and started to say "there you go" when he raised his fist and started hitting me in the face. I pulled out my Mosin, backpedaled and put 3 shots into him, picked up my food, and started walking away.

Told this story once in another thread, but it's relevant here.  I spawned near Balota and since I nothing to lose I thought I'd see what I could find.  I didn't expect to see much, but I did manage to loot a pipe wrench on the way, which would come in handy just a little bit later.  My expectations were confirmed with very little loot in the tower and the hangers.  However, once I was at the top of the hanger scanning the new military area some new spawn came after me with his bare hands.  I guess he didn't notice my pipe wrench.  He was already bleeding when he attacked me so I can only assume he was desperate and hoping I had bandages on me or something.  Anyway, just a couple of swings does him in when one of his buddies rushes up the stairs and attacks me.  He's also a fresh spawn so he doesn't last much longer. 

By this time I'm shaking like a leaf.  I had never experienced a fight like this one.  Even in the mod, which I have played for about a year or so.  Sure, I've been in plenty of gun fights but it was always against one person.  I'm usually a loner.  I avoid the big cities in favor of heading north and looting the small towns here and there until I end up at an airfield. 

After leaving the tower, I head toward the barracks when another fresh spawn approaches me.  He sees me, stops, and then lifts his hands to attack.  He flips me the bird and charges and I end up killing him also.  Three kills and nothing to show for it but a pipe wrench and a backpack.  Just another day in DayZ.

Got charged on the second floor of a building in Stary by a dude with a splitting axe from behind. Luckily he was worse with an axe than I was with a Mosin in a tight space, he hit me once and I hit him once. It took me three shots to hit, one hip and two ads. He must've missed me 3-4 times with the axe. Reloading seemed like eternity, heart was racing, love this game!

Just finished getting a Gun and some gear at military base, and saw someone running around with a flashlight in the town beside it, so I went to check it out.

The guy was running in houses looting so I approach him and he almost sees me a couple of times, but I manage to stay hidden, I watch has he kills a zombie.

He then goes up to a vehicle and looks at the engine like hes trying to loot it, so I roll up on him and shoot him in the leg to immobilize him.

This causes a zombie to appear so I put my axe into it's head to kill it, and then walk up to the guy who's leg I just capped and start swinging my axe at him like a madman.

This was my first ever kill.

I made myself a promise that I would ONLY kill players while I was wearing one of those creepy Clown Masks etc, this way I would appear to be a crazy serial killer and psychopath and scare the hell out of new players.

I have only ever killed 1 person, I usually just watch them and stalk them for a bit to see what there doing then go about my own business.

Of course, if someone tries to kill me, I will retaliate lol.

Edited by Rrezz

I just remembered, the guy I beat to death for being rude wasn't my first kill.

When I got the SA, my first life I was lost. I went inland because I had heard that survivors will likely kill you, and I wanted to explore an unfamiliar landscape. I passed through forests and towns, grabbing food, finding a mosin, grabbing a canteen in a gas station, then I was lost. I couldn't see any towns, but I could see a castle in the distance. I decided to climb it to look for my next destination. I took a look around and couldn't see any towns, just a road snaking through the forest. That seems wierd to me now, it must have been black mountain, and I know you can see Krasnostav from there.

Anyway, I came down and headed in the direction of the road, running across fields and forests until I found a train track. I followed that for what seemed a long time until I came on a dirt road, and a small unenterable military style outpost, with a broken wall and one of those little guard towers you can't see down. So I followed that road, and sure enough I came upon an airstrip. I checked it out, got a nice backpack, a gas mask and some camo clothing.

I think I had been playing for about three hours, and the world was so lonely and desolate I decided to make my way back to the coast if I could and try and meet some-one. I found Rify where I got a med-kit and took some nice screenshots, before heading inland again. I ended up in Berezino, and saw my first player running to the construction site. Once he was inside I made my way over. I circled the building to make sure he hadn't bolted out the other side. I'm sure he heard my footsteps, so I called out to him and waited until I saw him come out with a shovel in his hands. I assured him I was friendly, that I was looking for some-one to show me around. A zombie attacked me from behind, and I shot it point blank with my mosin. Turning back to him I saw him running at me, swinging. "Motherfucker", I thought, and pointed my rifle at him. "click". That bullet I used on the zombie was my last.

I pulled my splitting axe and we danced around, drawing blood, and another zombie joined in. My screen was going grey. I thought, "fuck this shit" and sprinted in the other direction, opening my pack and refilling my mosin as I ran. I turned and shot him in the chest. I saw him go down before I passed out and died from blood loss.

• Like 1

My first kill in the mod:

I tried to lonewolf it around the mountains north of Elecktro, mainly trying to avoid other people until I came across a guy in a barn with a crossbow. He was turned away, and I had a chance to run, but I wanted to interact with him. I had an Enfield with one mag. I started to say, "Freeze! Don't move or turn around!", but I only made it to "don't" before that shiny crossbow bolt started turning my way. One shot, one kill. And I felt super bad about it at the time.

My first kill in the SA:

I befriended and then beat three people to death in the apartments section of Cherno. Knocked the first one out with my fists, stole his wrench and clubbed the other two before finishing off the first. Never trust strangers...

Edited by Obsolescence

I was looting a house and I walked into one room and found a guy staring at a wall. He had a backpack so I axed him. He was probably pooping or something.

ONLY IN DAYZ

• Like 1

I really enjoy reading this stories. So keep'em coming:)