Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Pretending to be A German

So, as I'd fallen off of ladders and died six times in succession due to bugging out, I decided to mess around, put on a really bad German accent and socialize around Elektro. Had a lot of fun. The German speaking kicks in about half way through the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kyhqUEkFt8

• The German thing kicks in after the 3/4 mark and you watched way too little Schwarzenegger movies to do it properly
  • Your own YouTube gaming channel upload
  • You subscribed to RhinoCrunch
What judgement does that leave us with, Mr. Manbearpig?
  • Like 5

• The German thing kicks in after the 3/4 mark and you watched way too little Schwarzenegger movies to do it properly

Schwarzenegger is Austrian, not German....

Schwarzenegger is Austrian, not German....

ibgj8zlOpr2Ww1.png

What language do Austrians speak?

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 2

ibgj8zlOpr2Ww1.png

What language do Austrians speak?

German. Pop quiz, Can you tell the difference between an Englishman, Scotsman, Australian, Canadian, and American?

---->the point, He wasn't doing an Austrian accent he was doing a German accent.

• Like 2

Schwarzenegger accent is too difficult to do properly, and don't the Austrians speak German, Austro Bavarian and Swiss German in some parts? I'm sorry for uploading my own video, I'm relatively new to youtube and trying to gain exposure. I haven't watched much Rhinocrunch, whats the idea?

• Like 1

---->the point, He wasn't doing an Austrian accent he was doing a German accent.

I appreciate your efforts, but please don't explain things so thoroughly when I was making a joke. :D You and Manbearpig are right regarding the accents and dialect in Austria/German, but I just felt like that German impression was reeeeally bad, like "Ahnould" would've done it better. No offense though. ;)

I'm sorry for uploading my own video, I'm relatively new to youtube and trying to gain exposure. I haven't watched much Rhinocrunch, whats the idea?

Your calm and respectful response speaks for yourself. Nothing wrong with posting content from your channel in the gallery, really. Again, I just felt like making a funny. :P

I do not recommend mentioning you're enjoying Rhinocrunch's content again though. He has...a bad reputation. Let's say it like this. ^_^

• Like 1

Hello there

I think most folk get riled when someone tries to impersonate their language.

whenever I hear Johnny Depp try to do an English accent I cringe and just think of this...

*shudder*

Rgds

L

• Like 1

As a German, I must say this is not really good. Sorry, man but there are no Beans for you. :emptycan:

• Like 2

I appreciate your efforts, but please don't explain things so thoroughly when I was making a joke. :D You and Manbearpig are right regarding the accents and dialect in Austria/German, but I just felt like that German impression was reeeeally bad, like "Ahnould" would've done it better. No offense though. ;)

Your calm and respectful response speaks for yourself. Nothing wrong with posting content from your channel in the gallery, really. Again, I just felt like making a funny. :P

I do not recommend mentioning you're enjoying Rhinocrunch's content again though. He has...a bad reputation. Let's say it like this. ^_^

My German accent was not supposed to be accurate as I am aware it is awful haha. Please do explain about Rhinocrunch? I've played and followed DayZ for quite a while and only ever heard bad things about Frankieonpc, never Rhinocrunch though?

As a German, I must say this is not really good. Sorry, man but there are no Beans for you. :emptycan:

Thanks anyway! For the record it was not supposed to be accurate, I was bored of glitching down ladders and dying. 

• Like 1

and why the hell the video is called "most friendly german" ??? wtf

• Like 1

please..just..dont pretend to be a german...you just..its...wrong.

and why the hell the video is called "most friendly german" ??? wtf

ah come on :D stop kidding yourself. Our natural state is "upset" or in case of my neighbours, "slightly enraged".

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

ah come on :D stop kidding yourself. Our natural state is "upset" or in case of my neighbours, "slightly enraged".

your natural state of what exactly... tell me

One thing, EVERY group needs one German (an actual one).

I am slighty enraged now... :P

I'm german, and i don't even see a tiny bit of german accent, aside from the "th = s" ;)

#1 Arnie =/= German

He speaks an english-austrian-accent, i think

#2 Not every socalled german speaks the "th" like a "s"

Goddammit xD

Edited by irishroy