basedgodtripp

Any stories you feel bad about?

3 hours ago a friend and me were sitting on the hospital in cherno north-east where the medical tents are. We sat there for a half hour and we spotted a group of 3 survivors in west direction at the railways ,almost at the firestation. They weren't geared and only one of them had a weapon, a axe.But we didn't know. He asked me to shoot and i confirmed so we shot two of them and waited for the last. He didnt appear so we turned into south direction, to a restaurant, where we heard shots of an ak. We saw one guy running into a restaurant in the south and my friend spotted his head through a window with his binoculars. I shot him and got a lucky headshot with my M16A2. Later we went to him and i felt bad, when i saw him with only one mag of an akm laying on the ground. Then we turned north and headed to the 2 dead survivors, where we found the last guy without a gun. My friend killed him with his Winchester. Then we arrived at the 2 dead survivors and realized that they hadn't weapons. I felt kinda bad... and my friend called me something like an ice cold murderer in german.

Me and a friend of mine just came back from a zombie killing adventure to Elektro. When only had 1 bullet left in his revolver and the only thing I got was a hatchet. So we ran into 2 guys who helped us find a gun and enough amo so we could continue our journey along with them. But we knew that things had to be done so we both followed one of them to a house got behind them as they were looting and emptied a whole magazine in their brains... We wanted their gear and this was the only safe way.. Sorry guys ! ;)

I was in Cherno, wounded on a rooftop and running out of ammo.

It was pitch black, so going down into the dark in this state, hungry too, was probably a bad idea.

I knew there were medical tents below me - but I didn't know what else was there.

All of a sudden, a flare popped, I cautiously looked down and saw a well geared looking survivor exploring the tents. I had about three rounds left in my lee enfield. He went into the first of two tents, I watched, I could see him swapping over items and healing himself, or eating. I waited, he navigated into the second tent, and this time found something near the entrance - leaving me a clear shot.

I killed him, went down, and looted him. Took his backpack, he even had a map which has come in handy I must say.

But I feel bad about this because I prefer PvE - but I guess survival drove me to it.

If whoever that was see's this - I'm sorry, but thanks for the map

I remember one more "bad" kill: it was while the 1.7.0 patch was actual.

My friend spawned ( the one mentioned in the story 1 post above) at the coast near prigorodki (between cherno and elektro), where a guy killed him for no reason. Lucky me was near the building site at the east of cherno, when he told me that a guy with a makarov killed him for no reason. So i decided to go into the forest between cherno and prigorodki and wait for this guy to take revenge. I waited for ~10 min when a guy appeared with a makarov and a horde of 5 zeds behind him .I shot him from the forest with my M16A2. I dont know if it was him or someone else.

I remember one more "bad" kill: it was while the 1.7.0 patch was actual.

My friend spawned ( the one mentioned in the story 1 post above) at the coast near prigorodki (between cherno and elektro)' date=' where a guy killed him for no reason. Lucky me was near the building site at the east of cherno, when he told me that a guy with a makarov killed him for no reason. So i decided to go into the forest between cherno and prigorodki and wait for this guy to take revenge. I waited for ~10 min when a guy appeared with a makarov and a horde of 5 zeds behind him .I shot him from the forest with my M16A2. I dont know if it was him or someone else.

[/quote']

Revenge for a teammate just feels so good!

So you bandits do have feelings after all ;) jk

I once saw a guy on the roof of one of the office buildings/schools and shot him while he was climbing down the ladder. My debug-monitor told me that it was no bandit. I felt so bad for killing someone for no reason that I don't shoot people anymore as long as they don't engage me. Yelling at people while hiding in the trees is much more fun, too ;)

Wandered through the forest NE of Pustoshka

Suddenly spotted a survivor 80m infront of me with a Winchester rifle

I noticed that he had lowered his weapon...but my M67 frag grenade was already in the air, ripped the poor bastard apart

I felt bad for it...

Crawling around in Stary and I tab down to check something (Map, I think). As I tab up, I turn right to see a guy lying in the grass about 10 meters away from me, aiming directly at me. I look at him, he looks at me. I look around, switches to my sidearm and just blows his brains out with one shot. Just as I fired my gun. He typed in chat "Friendly". This made me feel super-bad because he could've killed me as I was tabbed etc. (If he even saw me to begin with, that is.)

His name was Jam1e or something. Sorry!

I was being shot at' date=' so I logged out and went to a different server and got behind the guys, jumped back onto the original server and came up behind the two and just unloaded my M14 into them.

[/quote']

So you're one of those disconnecting fags? If someone manages to get the jump on me and kills me, I'm not mad, I respect him for killing me. That's not fair nor fun to do that, and doesn't give you the adrenalin rush that a nice snipe or firefight will.

A recent one actually, earlier today. I had just gotten sniped at the NE airfield with a friend and lost quite a bit of stuff. I got a cherno spawn and went around doing some quick looting, found an M1014, 1911, decent amount of equipment, then I headed northeast out of there to find my friend. On the way, I spotted 3 guys sitting around a campfire, two guys had guns and another one didn't, and one of them announced over voice chat that someone (me) was coming up...

After that, they both looked at me, asked if I was gonna shoot, and I immediately answered by unloading in their faces. I saw the unarmed guy running around and decided to ignore him and let him live, and proceeded to loot the bodies for a sizeable amount of equipment and supplies, and a czech pack, which helped out a lot. I felt KINDA bad, but 20 minutes later, I found out that at some point, the unarmed guy looted 6 blood bags out of my backpack, obviously taking the spoils and running for it instead of trying to grab a gun and get revenge. Smart move actually, I thought it was pretty funny.

For this one, I don't really feel bad about it, just kind of pissed of, kind of. Me and this guy were on a server that still had side chat, and he wanted to meet up with me, so we did. When I finally got to where he was, he said he knew a bandit campsite a little bit south of Starry Sobor, so I follow him there, and there's no camp. He says wrong server and says, I gotta go! But after coming all of this way with high expectations, to have this guy just leave, made me a bit mad, so before he left, I killed him!

>Me and friend are on the hunt for a vehicle in Berezino.

>Server hopan until we get on this one server.

>Friend spots someone close to us.

>A girl with a hatchet.

>"LOL THIS IS TOO EASY"

>She doesn't notice us.

>Friend snipes her close range.

>She passes out.

>We decide to torture her.

>We gave her a blood bag and a bandaid.

>Dragged her body into a farm building.

>Shot her leg and broke it.

>bandaided her again

>We continuously did this until we had enough fun.

>She was crying in the direct chat through her mic.

>She finally just killed herself because she couldn't take it.

Don't know why we did it.

>Me and friend are on the hunt for a vehicle in Berezino.

fap...fap...fap...fap...fapfapfap.

>She finally just killed herself because she couldn't take it.

Don't know why we did it.

I'm not sure what's worse - the fact you wasted your time posting this bullshit made-up story, or the fact you think it's something admirable.

Bit o'both, I suppose.

I killed a newbie, who had just spawned. But I made up for it by giving away a Silenced Submachine gun(Cant remember which) to a newbie since I already had a better primary with more ammo.

Met up with two people promising a ride with a bus, killed them, and drove over them with the bus! :D

Just one - I'm new to this murdering business.

We were running around as a pair - only one of us armed. We'd just run into someone in a barn and all assured each other we were friendly. I peek out of the barn and see two players crouched in the fields outside. My partner - who was armed - shot them both. We ran over to loot their corpses, and the guy from the barn runs alongside us and starts taking loot as well.

Turns out that's a pretty good way to get shot at point blank range.

We felt pretty bad, but then again, he hadn't helped with the kills at all (had hid in the barn the whole time), and was helping himself to the loot he wanted without even letting us take a look first.

10 minutes ago I was about to go into Stary to look for some ammo for the AKM, I was scoping out the place before I went in and saw 2 guys moving through the tents, covering each others backs and being decently professional. One of them had a scoped M14 and the other an AKM, I waited till the m14 stood still and put a few rounds in'em from about 300 meters, sadly I missed the first guy but I followed up with a confirmed kill with the other guy.

I had lost track of the sniper so I waited for visual contact, after about 10 minutes, I figured the guy was waiting for me to go loot his friends corpse so I circled around the hill to the north of the military base and sure enough, the dude was prone in some bushes scanning where I had been previously. Put a couple rounds in his back and took some survival equipment I had been desperately searching for (WHERE ARE THE MAAAAAATCHES!?!) and a decent silenced M9 to replace my PDW.

It was a deeply satisfying kill as the game rewarded my decision to use binoculars and scope the tents out instead of just going in without any tactical awareness. Hitting targets 300 meters away is also much more satisfying then shooting some dude at point blank whilst sprinting through the map with 0 recoil. And finally the idea to think about what the other human player was thinking and countering him :) All the tension was multiplied by the removal of global chat and telling you who disconnects and who is killed, during the murders I had no idea if the guy was even dead or if his friend had disconnected.

I can only imagine the guys reaction "Its cool dude, when this bastard comes to loot your stuff, he won't imagine I hid myself and he'll receive a bullet to the brain" .... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My friend also got the idea to make a trap for people by saying: If you can help me repair this bus, we can all get in a group! They eventually repaired the bus, all got in, but my friend said he needed to get something. So while everyone's head is popping up in the windows, my friend, with his AKM, sprayed into the windows!

I saw 3 people standing next to a large vehicle in the middle of a forest. It looked like they were making some simple repairs. I heard over direct chat "Finished in just a sec' date=' found a tire in that town."

"Awesome!" they all shouted and then awaited him to attach the wheel. He took his time putting the wheel on, I suppose them being in the middle of nowhere had made them feel safe. I sat in the bushes waiting.

The man repairing stood up and said "All aboard boys!"

That's when I shot. I took two of them out and broke ones legs. He was new, didn't have any items on him. Screaming in chat about what was going on I went up to his friends that hadn't quite took the hint that I wanted them to die. I put the last bullet in their heads and looked at their friend shouting simple questions like "How do I pick up your gun?" and "I fucking see him, how do I kill him?"

I laughed over the mic and put a bullet in his head. I hopped in the car, it was fully equipped and entirely repaired. I didn't even have to think as to what I did next. I drove the vehicle into a tree, got out and popped the tires with a pistol. I grabbed all of the loot in the vehicle. It mainly consisted of meat and other items such as STA-NAG Mags and bandages.

Taking whatever I could carry, I walked approximately 500m from the car and started unloading into it with my DMR. The car was completely trashed.

I went offline for five mins to have my daily meal of children's blood and came back, I lay there waiting in the grass for the poor survivors to come back and see what I had done to their precious.

When they arrived they stared at the car and shouted over the mic "What type of fucking cunt would do such a thing?"

"That's the last 3 hours of our lives wasted. At least he didn't loot our bodies."

That's when I threw the grenade...

I'm accepting nominations for the most evil man in the world, I hope you all vote for me.

And remember kids, heroine not only looks nice - it's good for you!

[/quote']

You are my Idol now!

i feel pretty bad about how badly me and 2 other guys humiliated a group of 6 bandits today... They had the element of surprise, the high ground, and cover. We walked into an ambush, the guy in the lead got sniped but managed to stop the bleeding at .8 blood (amazing). I managed to drop one with m m16a2 before being shot into unconsciousness. But the pathetic part is when the third guy in my group killed 5 bandits with his m107. We killed 6 bandits who had cover, high ground, and surprise on their side without taking a single loss...

I was with some 2 other friends, We had 2 Lee enflields and a Winchester. We where on top of electro hospital when some badasses comes rolling down between teh hospital and office in a offroad pickup truck. We all open fire at it, I nailed the passenger, and broke the window. My friend said he was able to hit a tire some.

He promtly drove off at hight speeds, must be a pisser getting a pickup working, only too have some bandits damage it to a state of near uslessness (sever was hardcore, so he wouldnt be able to see out the window)

We felt like assholes. Then we laughed. Then someone spawned behind us and gave us a taste of dat DMR.

I was tooling around balota on a bike, and not paying attention I happened to ride right past two guys with lee enfields. They just sat and watched me, never opened fire. I was curious, so I rode a bit further out then circled back into the treeline above the airstrip.

I heard shots and scoped in with my M24 to see both of them fighting off zeds. I watched them finally shoot the last one, and one took a knee to bandage himself. I shot him in the head. His buddy ran over to loot him. I shot him in the head as well.

Had a laugh about it, and continued on my way. Then I started thinking about how they saw me and very well could have shot me for my gear and bike. Felt horrible afterwards.

My Story, I Spawned At Cherno, Went around to the barns outside, Found a Double Barrel Shotty with 2 slug packs, I then went to Electro and Searched the School/Office Building, Found a Makorav With 10 Mags and a 1911 with 2 mags, I took the Makorav. Also found an Alice Pack and Camo Skin (Not Ghille). I then proceded to team up with another survivor, When he Said he had to go, I told him a bandit was on the road next to us, He Layed Down and Gave me a Clear shot to his Head :P I then Proceded to take the Nice and Shiny DMR that he had with 3 mags :D But shortly after I took a Shot to the Head and Bled out. Karma I guess. I Still had a Rush after it, and it was my First PK, I then Found out Later that the Person who DID kill me was a Real Bandit That WAS On the Road! Lucky Me.

lol @ some of these stories, Yeah me and my friend went to Rog castle i walked up some stairs to find a guy with a double barrel pointed at me he shot me, runs out of ammo after his 1st shot, In this time i passed out got up shot him back in the head lol he dies then after feeling a bit safer i go to loot his body when i hear more noises upstairs i look up see another guy i shoot him in the leg (winchester) and he goes down passed out i run up to him on the stairs about to shoot him in the head point blank range then i scroll on his body and lol saw the drag body so i drag him up 4 flights of stairs ontop of Rog castle and put him out of his misery