Sign in to follow this  
Tovervlag

What you can do with 10 bullets

Fucking KoS assholes killing at random. People like you are what seriousy ruins DayZ. PVP is fine if it's for a good reason, but just killing 2 guys who are just looting is douchey

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 11

I would've done the same thing. Why even try robbing them when they're armed and will most likely fight back. When you have the advantage you should take it.

• Like 5

All the same I didn't see those guys try anything aggressive.  OP could have taken cove and called out to them.  If there was no reply then they could have gone from there.  This was a case of, I see a player not in my group fair game.

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah, yeah. They would say they are friendly, everyone would wiggle for a bit and when OP and his team would turn around they'd get shot in the back.

• Like 2

Yeah, yeah, yeah. They would say they are friendly, everyone would wiggle for a bit and when OP and his team would turn around they'd get shot in the back.

You can't be sure of that don't you, unless you know everything right?... :huh:

• Like 2

Even armed guys are friendly sometimes. Yesterday I got held up by 2 Russian guys who just took my M4, left me with a pistol and plopped down a box of cereal for me and sent me off

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 1

You can't be sure of that don't you, unless you know everything right?... :huh:

Umm... yeah? I can't. That's why it's safe to just shoot.

I always KOS if when I see more then one armed players...It's Day Z stop being so butthurt :P

Fucking KoS assholes killing at random. People like you are what seriousy ruins DayZ. PVP is fine if it's for a good reason, but just killing 2 guys who are just looting is douchey

Because it's totally okay to risk your whole group or more dying to have small talk with two equally armed players. Everybody loots, it doesn't make them any more friendly or risky than an unarmed player. They have everything to lose, just as OP and his group did. He did the right thing by not taking any chances. By even just calling out to them to check if they were friendly would give them the upper hand if they lied and acted friendly to get his entire group in the open and not expecting any fights.

I agree with Awruk, there would be some wiggles, and then there will be bloodshed. Just as it was in the mod, it is in the Standalone. There are different play styles to this game, two of which are the common: KoS, or as I call it, playing it safe, and being 'heroic,' which is helping others or being friendly to others. Don't hate how someone else plays the game.

KoSing allowed me to survive for almost 2 weeks before no-clipping out of a building to my death. 

-

Nice vid OP. Hope you got more mags out of those guys

Normally, I'm a pretty friendly guy. I was just shot dead just before and regearing. Last night in a similar situation i asked for friendlyness and I got a mosinshot as reply. Luckily they missed and they can't tell the story anymore.

What I think is nice about this footage is that I thought they were my friends at first and the 10 bullets of course. I didn't want tot offend anyone with this footage.

Edited by Tovervlag
  • Like 2

Boring. You found the left mouse button and clicked it...great..lets make a Video about that.

• Like 3

Boring. You found the left mouse button and clicked it...great..lets make a Video about that.

Please see my reply two posts above yours.

• Like 1

Because it's totally okay to risk your whole group or more dying to have small talk with two equally armed players. Everybody loots, it doesn't make them any more friendly or risky than an unarmed player. They have everything to lose, just as OP and his group did. He did the right thing by not taking any chances. By even just calling out to them to check if they were friendly would give them the upper hand if they lied and acted friendly to get his entire group in the open and not expecting any fights.

I agree with Awruk, there would be some wiggles, and then there will be bloodshed. Just as it was in the mod, it is in the Standalone. There are different play styles to this game, two of which are the common: KoS, or as I call it, playing it safe, and being 'heroic,' which is helping others or being friendly to others. Don't hate how someone else plays the game.

KoSing allowed me to survive for almost 2 weeks before no-clipping out of a building to my death. 

-

Sadly they disappeared. I don't even know if I killed the second guy, but I think I did. It was from before the body stay patch.

You didnt killed them, so they server logged. If you plan to kill somebody and you have the moment of surprise on your side, aim for the head.

Even though I dont usually KoS I would shoot you  because of nice bandit signature on your face.

I really don't like to KoS, but like yesterday when i were looting a cottage yesterday and i saw someone coming in fully armed i diden't wane take the chance that he was not friendly. Bam bam, he dead. 

I'm a super sensitive DayZ player that thinks morals exist in a sandbox game where PVP is encouraged, why does everyone shoot me? Weahhhhhh.

It's people like YOU who cloud the forums and ruin the game with YOUR shit. 

Carebear.png

oh but morals exists in a sandbox pvp game.

for example, it is established moral code in DayZ that combat logging is "wrong", while defending his own characters survival by the use of deadly force is "right"

the morals and ethics of DayZ may be different from those of our daily "real life", but they are nevertheless present.

• Like 2

-

You just care to much for your virtual loot to try and interact with others. Of course, you might not be interested in interacting with other players in a multiplayer game. Hmm, should you then go play a coop game where your friends and you kill AI or bots? Or, if you just want to kill other players, should'nt you play another FPS/TPS that's basically just made for that? ArmA2 and ArmA3 have great coop modes vs AI and multiplayer warfare, but again , to each his own, and you might like to just "grief" others....

Honestly I don't know you and won't tell you what to do. These are meer sudjestions.

It's people like YOU who cloud the forums and ruin the game with YOUR shit. 

Carebear.png

It's a sandbox game. People have the right to play the way they see fit. To each his own. Respect. (a bit immature with the carebear thing...)

There are hundreds of games out there made specifically for players to compete with other players in "deathmatches" with firearms. DayZ was created as a survival game and the possible interactions with players is what makes it different from other games. Of course, there's no "right" way to play the game excepting cheating in it...

Constructive feedback: 3PP pvp video are not worth watching. If its a pvp video, it must be in first person. Imho.

• Like 1