Sign in to follow this  
Awruk

Getting naked

Why it's not possible to get naked? You can handcuff people and feed them rotten bananas but you can't strip them? That makes no sense, make the game consistent.

For obvious reasons.

• Like 1

I suggest you try rust if you like that graphical content.... tbh in Dayz there is much more to be worried about than getting naked.

You need to find girls (or boys if that's your thing) if you rely on games to provide you with "exciting" material

"exciting"

What you did, I see it.

But yeah, Go play rust, All the penis and head bashing you can handle.

You can strip them.  However, our developers aren't freshly minted 18 year olds that want to make Magna Cum LaudeZ.

Second Life is still up and kicking though if you really want to go look at virtual bits and pieces.

• Like 2

Rust's nudity has been removed, there is jeans you can not take off if you have no other pants equipped.

OT:
Do you really need this? Is it necessary to the game? Do the pros overcome the cons great enough to make the feature worthwhile?

• Like 1

dumbdumbdumb idea, i think is the general flow of this thread. 

If you're going to suggest an idea, can you please think about what it brings to the game? not "what would be cool?" or, "what would be lulzy?" or even, "what would be pointlessly realistic?" because that line of question leads to shit ideas it seems.

so - general forum suggestion format:

1. idea summarized 

2. reasoning for idea (what does it bring to the game? Why should it be included?) 

3. how your idea could be implemented/ would work

4. possible issues with your idea as it is

5. conclusion

people need to stop just leaving one line shitthreads and then going "WELP! I HAD THE IDEA, THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT DEAN!"

Edited by Capo

Why it's not possible to get naked? You can handcuff people and feed them rotten bananas but you can't strip them? That makes no sense, make the game consistent.

So...you want to be able to strip people and force-feed them your....banana?

I see what you did there...

If you want the game to be consistant, how about a way to rig a syringe in your backpack so if some bandit reaches in, he gets stuck and infected?

That's freakin consistancy.

You want nudity, there's plenty of it on the interwebs.

Rust's nudity has been removed, there is jeans you can not take off if you have no other pants equipped.

OT:

Do you really need this? Is it necessary to the game? Do the pros overcome the cons great enough to make the feature worthwhile?

No they removed nudity? Half of the fun was the absurd hilarity of a completely nude guy somehow assembling an m4 out of thin air and mowing down other nude people. XD

Edited by Toybasher

You want nudity, there's plenty of it on the interwebs.

Who said I want to see nudity? When you are in a war and tell your prisoner to undress it's not that you can see their peepee but to embarass them. Don't remember what USA was doing in Iraq? I think it should be at least possible to take of your t-shirt so ur are left in just underwear, it's especially important for the incoming getting cold/hot body temperature system.

haha if this happens... i want to see "health implications" like:

- "I feel my palms getting hairier"

- "I feel like I am going blind"

- "My arm feels sore"

**** come on, its only realistic xD 

If you want the see naked, animated people play GTA5. No one want to see a naked guy running through Cherno.