Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.11

Direct Comms needs to be fixed. On every server I've been the majority have had the Side channel as the only means of communication. Only about 5 people didn't have this issue. So 45 people all trying to talk is quite the sight.

Yeah, the one server I DID get on today we had this one kid who was talking to his buddies on TS and I guess didn't realize that he was broadcasting on side at the same time. Then he got into a conversation with his mom and I was laughing so hard I just had to leave the server.

VOIP is working sometime, and other time it isn't, it really ctreates lots of confusion and useless murder ingame.

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

I don't know where my bag is, I don't know where my gat is

(and baby all I need for you to know is)

I don't know where my flare is , I don't know where my car is

All I need for you to know is

I'm like a bird' date=' I'll only fly away

I don't know where my bag is, I don't know where my gat is

(and baby all I need for you to know is)

I don't know where my flare is , I don't know where my car is

All I need for you to know is

[/quote']

This makes it official, we need a rollback. Brains are melting.

Ha. Guess that's just my luck.

Saw a bunch of youtube videos of the mod, and it was literally my dream game.

Bought ARMA 2 tonight just for it. Spent six hour downloading, and about two hours or so trying to get all the mods working,

and it just so happens the latest patch broke it.

Haha.

Yeah, with VOIP in its current state I've just been staying away from any players I see, and any that do get within range generally end up dead if they don't declare their friendly on side chat. The more I play, the more I feel like I'm just going to become a bandit. Not the kind that kills for fun, but survival. I also seem to get stuck at the "Retrieving server info.." a lot. Only on certain servers though. Hope this gets fixed, but other than that great work devs! This mod is awesome, and thankyou for all the updates!

1.4.12 on hold...

You make it sound like you're barely surviving on a liter of coffee

D:

1.4.12 on hold...

I downloaded and installed it 15-20 minutes ago off the mediafire, did you replace it with a rollback version for me to redownload?

I downloaded and installed it 15-20 minutes ago off the mediafire' date=' did you replace it with a rollback version for me to redownload?

[/quote']

Just bare with us for a second. Try .12 on the servers because that's what it says and we haven't replaced the code. Basically what happen is that we went to .12 and it didn't actually do anything :P

You make it sound like you're barely surviving on a liter of coffee

D:

We've all really just woken up within a hour or two so we're still trying to wake up!

Just bare with us for a second. Try .12 on the servers because that's what it says and we haven't replaced the code. Basically what happen is that we went to .12 and it didn't actually do anything :P

sounds good, is that the cause of the whole "retrieving server info" thing?

Well I managed to connect and play, but not for long cause I'm busy with other stuff. Couldn't test if it still bugs after death.

Well I managed to connect and play' date=' but not for long cause I'm busy with other stuff. Couldn't test if it still bugs after death.

[/quote']Really? I, and anyone else on the servers i've tried, get stuck waiting for response.

Are you on 1.4.12?

It is tested only on NY1. Was on it... worked pretty well. Got my char back and everything. Could even make a fire for cooking... the increasing-hunger-over-night-issue is still a problem, I guess!

1.4.15 Works for me too from a quick test. Good work guys! Just don't burn yourselves out okay?

I love your mod guys.But please,make changelog afther every new patch.