Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.11

We have put out the new 1.4.11 update.

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.4.11

Make sure you get this here: http://mediafire.com/dayz

Changelog:

* [NEW] Morality will regain slightly over time (+500 every 15 minutes to max of 2500) but not if you're AFK

* [NEW] Additional debug systems to try and figure out why clients don't load usually in JIP

* [NEW] Reduced chance a zombie hit will knock you out from 10% to 5%

* [NEW] Slightly reduced chance a zombie will cause a fracture

* [NEW] Client will not give up if it cannot find player unit (infinite retry)

* [NEW] Transfusion now gives +250 humanity

* [NEW] UI indicator for current Humanity level (images made by Dekret! thanks!)

* [FIXED] At least some "stuck at loading" will now be fixed, but possibly not all

Its called RAPID development lol.

BTW Adam if you guys need help with fixing/breaking stuff for testing let us know, we don't mind being Guinea pigs long as the affects wear off before our girlfriends get him :D

* [NEW] Reduced chance a zombie hit will knock you out from 10% to 5%

I still think it should be based on amount of blood/thirst/hunger but let's see how this works

I think tents are tied to the server your in so if it restarts you loose contents.

Same thing with cars, its tied to the instance, so if they restart it goes poof.

I can get past the waiting for host loading bar now, but I just get autokicked back to server list after. No error messages, both on version 1.4.11.

A "waiting for character to create" message is visible in the background. Pardon my impatience if the server is still updating internally.

I would imagine tents and cars etc should be tied to the character so u lose them if you character dies

* [NEW] Morality will regain slightly over time (+500 every 15 minutes to max of 2500) but not if you're AFK
* [NEW] Transfusion now gives +250 humanity

So waiting 15 min will give you more humanity than a blood transfusion. Eh.

staying alive for 15 mins can be harder than doing a Transfusion

No lol

500? So if a murderer decided to switch ambush place, he will most likely get rid of the bandit skin in the process.

I suggest to change this to +100 every 30 mins.

500? So if a murder decided to switch ambush place' date=' he will most likely get rid of the bandit skin in the process.

[/quote']

Seconded. 500 every 15 minutes is ridiculous. I thought this must have been a typo when I read it. With the current humanity penalty, you'd have to kill more than 1 innocent per minute just to balance out that 500 gain. And even then you'd be at a net change of 0.

500? So if a murder decided to switch ambush place' date=' he will most likely get rid of the bandit skin in the process.

[/quote']

Seconded. 500 every 15 minutes is ridiculous. I thought this must have been a typo when I read it. With the current humanity penalty, you'd have to kill more than 1 innocent per minute just to balance out that 500 gain. And even then you'd be at a net change of 0.

How does that work? You loose more than 1400 for a kill. You change to a bandit when you get below 0, but dont change back to a survivor till you are above 1000.

Sadly I played for close to an hour and my 2300 humanity never went up......

I lost some the other day when I clipped a friend shooting zeds behind him.

[/quote']

How does that work? You loose more than 1400 for a kill. You change to a bandit when you get below 0, but dont change back to a survivor till you are above 1000.

1400? I missed that info. Last time i read about the penalty it was -30. Well, how about 500 every 30 mins then? It hasn't been that rare so far that some journey to some specific town might take hours.

I am having this problem on 1.4.11 after dying this morning. Just waiting for server response during new character.

US Server 4 is currently spawning everyone as a crow at some random point on the map. Is this related to not getting responses from the DB server or a local server issue? NM this seems to be an issue on all servers.

Is there an IRC or Skype channel for Devs/Server Admins

500 is way too much. I'd be okay with 20 / 15 min max.