Sign in to follow this  
ibeatzrunner

All my stuffs had been gone

i have just logged in-game to play and when i started the game i can see that all my stuffs has been gone, nothing from what i had before the last check point i quitted the game has been saved....

what can i do??? 10 hours took me to collect that stuffs. my Steam- ibeatzrunner

• Like 1

If you had used the search function you would have known that this is a pretty common bug.

It is an Alpha. You can't expect it to be perfectly stable.

If you had used the search function you would have known that this is a pretty common bug.

It is an Alpha. You can't expect it to be perfectly stable.

stable? all my stuffs, progession has been gone, what's the point to play this game if i know therefore that my stuffs that i am collecting for hours, will be gone and will never come back.

so why i'm playing the game?

Shouldn't matter anyways. It is so easy to get loot. Yea, it sucks....but that's part of the fun. Try and look positively about this and go hunt more loot.

• Like 1

This. Don't play anymore and come back in a few months.

This. Don't play anymore and come back in a few months.

That's what i gonna do. if that's the kind of company who's making a game that its unstable and with the kind of MAJOR bug, its unseriously in my opnion, because it can be like a normal game like maplestory, when you find loot, killing monsters, progressions and everything, and in 1 moment everything is gone, and you will need to start back again. that's silly, and now i'm not sure i will play the game in the future. I know its a ALPHA but god damn atleast try to handle your servers as it is....

I'm pretty sure that game will have a better future but now 1 month past and i can see that none progression has been made.

I know its a ALPHA

Do you?

Don't complain then.

Edited by Greaves
  • Like 3

I guess you missed all the "Don't buy this, this is an alpha, you will experience character wipes" disclaimers before buying.

Edited by BadAsh
  • Like 6

funny OP :D

7/10

I read again :D

• Like 4

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING. 

• Like 3

You say you know it's Alpha yet complain that the company is bad for having such a major bug in a Alpha....I am so confuzzled right now. Just quit the game for now before you bust a artery over a ALPHA.

First time it happens it sucks.  What I love is when you log out and can still see your old, fully geared survivor staring at you like he and the game are mocking you.  I had to watch my old gear for two days before tha game started showing me my new player!

its alpha, there will be data loss, gamebreaking bugs, and character wipes for the next year. but it think its not only an alpha issue. OP lacks comprehension what permadeath means.

WHEN YOU DIE, YOU LOSE EVERYTHING.

thats the great thing in DayZ. this will be a great thing in future too. If you dont like it, then you probably wont enjoy the game.

edit:
GZLcuOk.jpg

Edited by e47
  • Like 4

what's the point to play this game (right now)

To test the game for bugs nothing else, if you have fun doing it, that's just a plus, if you wan't to play without such bugs, wait until the 1.0 version get released.

Edited by Wh1spY

My honest suggestion is to stop playing dayz if you care that much about your stuff, really. These situations will happen again, and sometime people will just one shot you from 1000m, you will never see it coming and it will not be a bug.

It used to happen in the mod but they fixed it (pretty much) so have faith. I periodically lose mine, on my sixth now with only one of them actually killed and all of them bar the one killed had full kit, M4/Mosin,pistol,hunter backpack etc etc. You get used to it and as in the mod, the best part is starting from scratch.

Guys stop feeding the trolls please

He isn't a troll, he's just confused and doesn't know what an Alpha is.

I guess you missed all the "Don't buy this, this is an alpha, you will experience character wipes" disclaimers before buying.

And pretty much everytime you log in.

stable? all my stuffs, progession has been gone, what's the point to play this game if i know therefore that my stuffs that i am collecting for hours, will be gone and will never come back.

Read the text before hitting "OK" button when you launch the game...