Sign in to follow this  
excitable1

good idea to rid the coast of bambi hunters,

how about adding spawn points at all towns on the map..and lets say the closer to high end stuff the less chance of spawning there.

this would all but end people coast camping.

I know people would start camping the high end stuff more, but anyone going into those area's are already on high alert.

How about using the search function?

This was suggested yesterday and much more in depth than yours.

• Like 4

I don't really agree. This is very potentially dangerous. And that would warrant super bad spawning locations on the map that have no decent loot for miles. Even worse if you spawn bambis right next to a town next to say, stary or berezino, it would cause bloodbaths in those cities basically reactivating the coast problems.

I don't really agree. This is very potentially dangerous. And that would warrant super bad spawning locations on the map that have no decent loot for miles. Even worse if you spawn bambis right next to a town next to say, stary or berezino, it would cause bloodbaths in those cities basically reactivating the coast problems.

You can spawn in berezino.  But i say keep the coast spawns cause i mean spawning on the cost is a part of the story if you didnt know.  besides the NOVY spawn that kinda contradicts that.  There will always be bambi killers in this game.  Always.  But to make you feel better if your getting killed a lot by people like this, those guys are killing fresh spawns because theyre probably horrible at PvP against other geared players.  So more than than likely they get picked off pretty easily.  

so its better to spawn in the few sopts now?

everyone just sits in the same 3 or 4 spots as it is now.

having mass spawn area's would make it near impossible to sit and camp for bambi's

I actually like the idea, spawning on the coast is kind of boring. So what if people are a couple kilometers closer to the NWAF? It's totally worth it for all the benefits of people actually populating the whole map and not just the cities.

• Like 3

Well it would be realistic to have people spawn every were because they could of been town residents or working there at the time instead of every player washing up on the beach.

Not to sound mad

But put fucking ideas a.k.a suggestions in the fucking suggestion thread

And please make sure your idea at least hasn't been suggested in the last 24 hours

• Like 2

This how it originally was. 

We set up shop on approaches to Balota, and had a steady diet of vermin for experimentation and extermination. 

We prefer they'd put it back that way, to be honest. 

We get a larger volume of successful exterminations with the new spawn regime, but it was more rewarding before. Much more experimentation was done prior to extermination. 

At Kamyshovo, with the spastic zig zaggers and punch spamming vermin, we often exterminate targets immediately, or even before making contact with them. 

I like the idea.

I truly wish one day they develop a completely random spawn method. You could spawn in the middle of the woods or you could spawn right by the north west airfield base it should be completely random this way the entire map is populated and every part of the game is nerve racking.

How to get rid of so called "bambi hunters" ? Add more content to a game.  :D

I really like the idea but instead of adding spawn points in the cities I think they should be in the forests around the map. You'd wake up and have to find out where you were! Much more fun/stressful depending on how you look at it!

hmmm... havent been shot once on the coast yet.. spreading out the spawn locations wouldn't hurt that much