Sign in to follow this  
Diaphonos

Betrayal stories, please!

Let's share betrayal stories here! Have you ever had someone shoot you in the back after helping them? Or were you the scumbag who used the other person's good nature, then killed in cold blood? Let's see your stories.

Here's mine to start off:

Had a good experience the other day. Was alone, scavenging the NWAF when I saw another similarly geared chap round a corner.

Got the tactically better angle on him, he couldn't see me, but I saw him. Told him to unequip his weapon and lie down. He didn't. He kept running around and eventually saw me, kept running for me with his M4 out. Dropped him in a couple of moments because I had the advantage. While riddling him with bullets, I thought I heard him say something into his mic.

After I dropped him, I noticed he wasn't dead, but just knocked out. He said "I wouldn't have shot you, man, I don't kill on sight". I sat in silence for a good moment, then my humanity got the better of me. Being in the Trusted Medics as well, I decided to talk to him, cuff him and get him back healthy.

Managed to bandage, heal him up, we had a good chat, seemed like a genuinely nice guy, he ate and drank and we parted ways. I watched him go, still a bit cautious he might turn on me. 3mins after losing sight of him (he never looked back at me, mind you), I moved on.

60 more seconds passed and I was dropped from an impressive distance by the same fella. I knew it was him because there were 4 of us in the server and the other 2 were my buddies. If I wasn't a part of the Trusted Medics, I would start KoSing by now, but this little moment added some clarity to me - if a situation requires me to drop someone, I will not let my humanity get the better of me and heal my adversary afterwards. Loot and leave.

Edited by Diaphonos
  • Like 1

I have a crap ton of blood test kits just so I don't feel too guilty killing a player who didn't look like a very serious threat. And any of my betrayal stories are embarrassing and both me and my subconscious and trying to forget them.

Edited by Zeet.

The only one that matters........

Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.

Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.

Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

Riveting.......

• Like 5

The only one that matters........

Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.

Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.

Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

Riveting.......

we may have derailed the Op's original intent lol

Indeed.

I can respect a dose of Star Wars in my everyday life though so all's good.

we may have derailed the Op's original intent lol

My work here is done.

Now get back to work before LoK strolls by..

• Like 1

short story. I had an M4, and I don't use rifles, so left it out of someone I met (a free gift, from the last protective attack with my fist, so it was undamaged). they tried to kill me with a crowbar before taking the M4, but I gave them a second gift of 15 pistol rounds :P

Also, references to that moive are lost on me, only seen the original ones lol

Edited by Sooden

sort story. I had an M4, and I don't use rifles, so left it out of someone I met (a free gift, from the last protective attack with my fist, so it was undamaged). they tried to kill me with a crowbar before taking the M4, but I gave them a second gift of 15 pistol rounds :P

Also, references to that moive are lost on me, only seen the original ones lol

Tis ok! the greatest betrayal story ever told: Obi-wan and Anakin/Vader

Two-fer:

Fresh spawned, ran to the Berezino school to find a weapon, but found nothing. Walked downstairs and ran into a guy coming in, with a Mosin. We chatted for awhile, wiggled a bit, then I axed him in the face. Turns out, he had no ammo, and neither did I.

Found a geared guy two minutes later, just a little bit north, got the drop on him, and held him up at gunpoint with an empty rifle. Took his weapons, then told him about my fib. Stockholm syndrome set in, and we had a decent run together laughing and dancing over some sniper corpses at the NEAF. We were chatting and eating in the woods, when he draws a magnum and points it at me and tells me not to move and to drop my things. I drop my rifle and magnum, then take a few steps back. As he's picking them up, I pull an FNX out of my pack and put a few rounds in his head. I found out when looting his body that his magnum was empty.

• Like 1

Two-fer:

Fresh spawned, ran to the Berezino school to find a weapon, but found nothing. Walked downstairs and ran into a guy coming in, with a Mosin. We chatted for awhile, wiggled a bit, then I axed him in the face. Turns out, he had no ammo, and neither did I.

Found a geared guy two minutes later, just a little bit north, got the drop on him, and held him up at gunpoint with an empty rifle. Took his weapons, then told him about my fib. Stockholm syndrome set in, and we had a decent run together laughing and dancing over some sniper corpses at the NEAF. We were chatting and eating in the woods, when he draws a magnum and points it at me and tells me not to move and to drop my things. I drop my rifle and magnum, then take a few steps back. As he's picking them up, I pull an FNX out of my pack and put a few rounds in his head. I found out when looting his body that his magnum was empty.

Same story with me except I had a mosin and was already at the school. I heard a guy coming with axe and shot him, but he said friendly. Humanity got me and I said I had saline in my first aid. When I put it down I told him I had no saline but I had some other stuff. Axed me in the face

This was actually a double backstabbing story.

* Enjoy

Me and a couple friends jumped on a PvE server, to hunt down PvE players. We approached a random player and promised him that we are friendly and we talked in a very calm tone and we even gave him food and water to make the player trust us. 

Little did he know, our payday masks are hidden in our backpacks are we are ready to cuff this player once we reach to a water source to gut him like a fish.

Upon approaching Cherno city, we didn't know where a drinkable water source is. But our PvE friend said he knew a spot, so we followed him and the following video is what happened.

Edited by Sobieski12
  • Like 1

This was in a First Person Only Server: Ok so I just spawned make my way to electro, loot a fire house, grab myself a pistol and a magazine so it s nice and loaded. I believe I had on cargo pants so i had room for the pistol and 2 other things. I make my way over to the hospital, I think maybe on the third floor down at the end of the hallway i spot me a nice fire axe, as i bend down to pick it up I hear through the game channel "drop it." O shit I think I look back there's a guy with his Mosin pointed at my dome. I quickly ask " what do you want me to drop? I have nothing on me." He responds the axe. So I do what he asks knowing he has no idea about my loaded pistol in my pants. ( haha i said loaded pistols in me pants lol) So ok here we are me with nothing with my hands trying to figure out when to make my move when all the sudden we both hear zombie noises and right there I had to, I screamed out authentically " watch out there s a zombie behind you!!!" and to my surprise he actually looks back giving me enough time to pull my pistol out and get about 3 to 4 shots on him before he got one of. I died instantly not knowing what kind of damage I had put on him. To my luck I get the electro spawn I quickly run back and there we both are dead on the floor, my brother who watched the whole thing couldn't stop laughing cause things like that can only happen in dayz. So I'm sorry to that guy who I prob turned into a bandit because of my actions but that was too priceless. I guess we can all learn from this not to trust anyone who pretty much has nothing to lose lol.

• Like 2

This was in a First Person Only Server: Ok so I just spawned make my way to electro, loot a fire house, grab myself a pistol and a magazine so it s nice and loaded. I believe I had on cargo pants so i had room for the pistol and 2 other things. I make my way over to the hospital, I think maybe on the third floor down at the end of the hallway i spot me a nice fire axe, as i bend down to pick it up I hear through the game channel "drop it." O shit I think I look back there's a guy with his Mosin pointed at my dome. I quickly ask " what do you want me to drop? I have nothing on me." He responds the axe. So I do what he asks knowing he has no idea about my loaded pistol in my pants. ( haha i said loaded pistols in me pants lol) So ok here we are me with nothing with my hands trying to figure out when to make my move when all the sudden we both hear zombie noises and right there I had to, I screamed out authentically " watch out there s a zombie behind you!!!" and to my surprise he actually looks back giving me enough time to pull my pistol out and get about 3 to 4 shots on him before he got one of. I died instantly not knowing what kind of damage I had put on him. To my luck I get the electro spawn I quickly run back and there we both are dead on the floor, my brother who watched the whole thing couldn't stop laughing cause things like that can only happen in dayz. So I'm sorry to that guy who I prob turned into a bandit because of my actions but that was too priceless. I guess we can all learn from this not to trust anyone who pretty much has nothing to lose lol.

...and now we have pant bandits :P if only he had told you to take them off :P

Well this happened a few days ago

My friend is a fresh spawn and I'm covering him with a mosin

A guy runs up behind him and asks to team up with him so they team up with this random player not knowing I could snipe him at any moment

For 30 minutes they loot together and find some basic weapons and gear and I follow (as the guy refused to use teamspeak, he ignored my friend each time he asked)

Then out it no where a player types to my friend to get in the ground and drop his stuff, the teamed up player starts attacking my friend who runs towards my position

I step out of the bush with my magnum drawn

"Say hello to my friend traitor"

Me: "this is why you should have stayed friendly"

3 magnum rounds drop him

I then spot his friends on a roof holding up 2 newspawns, they execute one

I snipe one guy, the second combat logs and the third runs away

Guy number 2 logs back in, I drop him but re logs again and the guy that ran returns like an idiot to the bodies and I drop him with my mosin

Got the video, might upload it sometime

• Like 1

Well this happened a few days ago

My friend is a fresh spawn and I'm covering him with a mosin

A guy runs up behind him and asks to team up with him so they team up with this random player not knowing I could snipe him at any moment

For 30 minutes they loot together and find some basic weapons and gear and I follow (as the guy refused to use teamspeak, he ignored my friend each time he asked)

Then out it no where a player types to my friend to get in the ground and drop his stuff, the teamed up player starts attacking my friend who runs towards my position

I step out of the bush with my magnum drawn

"Say hello to my friend traitor"

Me: "this is why you should have stayed friendly"

3 magnum rounds drop him

I then spot his friends on a roof holding up 2 newspawns, they execute one

I snipe one guy, the second combat logs and the third runs away

Guy number 2 logs back in, I drop him but re logs again and the guy that ran returns like an idiot to the bodies and I drop him with my mosin

Got the video, might upload it sometime

feels good when you can teach an ass a lesson :P

Got held up by a lone bandit and managed to engage him in a conversation. Eventually I was like "Hey i'm sick of scavenging and getting killed, why don't the two of us team up for some banditry?" And he agreed. After working together to safely scavenge up some weapons at Balota Airstrip, we go Bambi hunting, him with an M4A1 and me with a scoped Mosin. So we find some poor Bambi looting the dock near Komarovo and my new bandit "friend" goes to say hello while I say I'll cover him from a distance. He goes up to the Bambi, weapon raised and the bambi surrenders. Thats when I put a round through my "friend's" dome and left the M4 and all his other gear for the Bambi.

• Like 1

I told some one i loved them than stole there tacos THE END. BEST BETRAYAL STORY EVAR!

Two-fer:

Really enjoyed this story so I made a quick video.

Enjoy,

jjj

Fresh spawn.

A guy holds me up, and asks me what I have. I tell him all I have is a can of beans, can opener, and some killer sunglasses. He tells me to drop thew can opener and glasses. I tell him I did, and he comes closer. I pull out the pistol I found earlier, but it had no ammo. He too had no ammo. We laugh it off and he suggests we team up. So I find a fire axe, and he finds a pipe wrench. He tries hitting me with the wrench, so I axe him.

Find him a half hour later. Decide to hold him up with his mosin (This time with ammo). He says all he has is rice. I tell him to drop the rice and run. He does. I put him down before he could make it 5m away.