Sign in to follow this  
Draco122

What maps would you want in the Standalone?

Which Maps?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Mod Maps?

• Fallujah
    • Lingor
    • Namalsk
    • Panthera
    • Takistan
    • Taviana
    • Oring
    • Podagorsk
    • Other (Please Specify)
  2. 2. New Maps?

• US Based
    • European Based
    • Eastern European Based
    • Carribean/Mediterrainian Based
    • Fictional/Other (Please Specificy)

Basically put, what maps would you want in the Standalone?

Mod Maps reintroduced as "Plus" variants? Or entirely new maps?

What do you mean by new maps ? Completely replace the actual map or add the new area to the game ?

102 km of central London...including the deserted underground and suitably run down looking landmarks - least I'd have the local advantage then :)

• Like 4

I'd love to see the Northern Finland as a map. Snowy forests and mountains along with a couple gas stations/skiing resorts and houses.

Or maybe the Northern Sweden/Norway.

Edited by Konna
  • Like 2

U.S Based ? Hell NO, I love Chernarus. Why would anyone change it ? And why would anyone think the devs will completely remove actual map and start creating new one, which would take maybe another year ?

I like the idea of maybe the Caucasus mountains like Ossetia, Dagestan etc

First choice is Namalsk for sure, but if I could choose any other location it would be Tokyo. I would love to have a zombie apocalypse set in Tokyo so much! ( Ryu ga gotoku: Of the End  doesn't count ;) )

• Like 1

Of my town. I'd know all the good loot and sniper spots. lol

i would play Chernarus for years if they keep adding new areas. What the surely need is underground structures...but theyll come later 2014 :(

• Like 1

I want there to be a place like the Normandy beaches from WWII and the bunker and barbed wire would all still be there.

They should add expand the map to the actual fictional Chernaurus,which is about 3 times as big,and then add islands.

I would say Scottish highlands, there are 3 main towns and plenty of hills and forests ! 

I dont want to see a NEW map as such but I'd like the map extended with the addition of a large city with undergrounds and sewers etc

N, S, E, W, Chernarus needs to be in, so you can walk to the edge of the map and switch to a server running that map, and still have all your gear.

If you go into West chernarus if you go west long enought you should end up in Eastern Takistan.

Go north and you'll be in a part of Russia.

As for basically anything in Britain, there would be no guns besides military, so i don't think it would work out.

Maybe a map based in the Southern US, with a bunch of small towns. Lots of farms, forests, and guns.

• Like 2

102 km of central London...including the deserted underground and suitably run down looking landmarks - least I'd have the local advantage then :)

No guns. Imagine the knife fights in Peckham.

• Like 2

Why can we only pick one?

I'd like to see a ruined New York with burned out skyscraper derelicts that you can climb up via emergency stair ways and look out from. Like in the movie Legend. Oh, and Moscow, with an expansive Metro 2033-like underground :)

U.S Based ? Hell NO, I love Chernarus. Why would anyone change it ? And why would anyone think the devs will completely remove actual map and start creating new one, which would take maybe another year ?

They can hire more people to do it. Im personally getting tired of Chernarus, but i do a lot of exploring because I don't pvp that much since vigilantism is so hard to do without bandit identification.

Edited by Thane

I would love to play in a northern New England based map. Like the coast of Maine or Vermont. I would definitely love Boston and surroundings but I'm sure it would be too difficult for the game engine to deal with all the structures.

I would like to have Mediterrianean maps like Turkey and middle east. The geography is really awesome!

But at the second thing I really would like to have some snowy terrain map (not totally covered, just partially, so that hardcore players can make some expeditions to those places and turn back)

• Like 1

What if,for example edited the Cherno map and expanding it,adding the whole Lingor map,or Taviana map,or both in the Cherno map?I know nothing about  developing a game so i may be sprouting nonsence unwillingly.

Does anybody know if my idea has any small percentage of actually beign do-able?