Sign in to follow this  
Caspion

The song that explains DayZ fully?.. Should be DayZ's theme tune..

This is a truly epic game theme i still have this song on my playlist LOL but it comes close but doesnt sound like dayz to me due to all the refrences to bills and money etc but i like where your heads at LOL....

Haha no not really suited just change bills and money to loot and more loot :P but still it has too much epicness to be ignored (i'm surprised i was 1st to mention it tbh!) i'm tempted to play BL1 just for mentioning it, yeah i still got it in my playlists too haha.

it's a strange effect this song has on me, proof that marketing works! lol

When I first heard this song I could have sworn he wrote this about the game. Such a tune.

Edited by Casey Jones

Green Day..............................................................?  Really?

i know its a vietnam song but alice in chains rooster listen to that while going into a fire fight, or fortunate son by CCR what can i say i'm a sucker for the classics

I think i win here gents.

actually no...

Okay now i win. Edited by Craux

I feel that something along this line would make for a great theme song:

I've seen several comments about no words, but I completely disagree. Going to some of my favorite game series with great theme songs, The Elder Scrolls themes. Of the three youngest, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim, Skyrim is the only one with lyrics, although Oblivion has melodic vocals, and it is the only one the gives me goosebumps. To be quite honest, lyrics and vocals add so much more to a song. I think what's needed is a minimalist song that carries itself well in the low parts yet can really ramp up and obviously have meaningful lyrics.

Edited by Pain-in-the

I think i win here gents.

This for standalone definitely. haha

Edited by blindwuzi