S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. Survival Guide [Complete] [Update on May 30th]

Earns a Sticky?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Alot of people say this needs a Sticky?

• Sure, its a good guide.
    • Nope It blows.
    • Im not sure, but you have my beanz sir.

Also found this little chestnut today, in your control settings under movement there is "prone" but also one called "go prone" if your moving without anything in your hands hitting "go prone" will make you dive to the ground, from either standing or crouching, if standing still it does the usual animation for prone. This is also a "toggle" so hitting it again will get you back to the position you where in before you hit it.

By default this isn't bound

nice one and deserving of :beans:  :thumbsup:   good sir

I'll have you know that my reply was not pointless nor does it become pointless and furthermore, neither is this reply pointless.

It is not my personal opinion. It is more, in that it is a recommendation to enjoy the game to a greater extent. This is not some scratch and grind game. People play this because they want to tell themselves they can handle an apocalypse. They want to be the survivor, to be independent, responsible unto them themselves.

I will not give you beans, I will give you brownie points. Well done, sir, hats off to you, you are showing people how to overcome the only issue and entire point of this game.... Well. Done.

If you did it in game, that is different; that is RP. But shit son, you have got to be an idiot if you think this is a good thing for this game.

Troll moar, this isnt DarkRP with Garrysmod RP servers.

Troll moar, this isnt DarkRP with Garrysmod RP servers.

No retort and nothing constructive to say?

Call someone a troll... you pitiful cretin.

Whatever im not contributing anymore to that conversation. Moving on, Grammar updates and a Poll was added to the top for fun nothing serious or community splitting but a good honest lol to myself.

No matter what way you look at this I don't see the point. I am speaking in general terms when I say this though.

The entire point of the game is to discover. Survive.... not have some ridiculously thorough tutorial tell you how.

If you don't like it following tutorials, don't comment on them.

Good effort mate, but it's nothing a lot of people don't already know.

Solid guide anyway, apart from where you called a ballistic helmet a basaltic helmet.

Nope, handcuffs are steel breaking out of them is impossible to my knowledge unless someone knows a trick or something?? (also maybe the new Hacksaw item can cut through them for those without a key??

Nope you can break out of handcuffs it just takes FOREVER I put my friend in a worn pair took a good 5 mins I believe. Now maybe pristine handcuffs could not be breakable but I think they are going to have max security handfuffs added for unbreakable cuffs.

Great guide! I would love to see it keep going. Maybe start a blog and allow PDF downloads. Great for new players, keep it up!

Might i suggest that you post each weapon with their picks and mods and ammo on a row by them selfs. specially since theres so many new items coming in with the stuff for the NX pistol like pistol flashlight and silencer and red dot sight.

having each weapon with all the belongings in their own row instead of having all weapons 1 row and all sights in 1 it looks cleaner and its easier for people to understand what weapon uses what. (or atleast clearer)

example

M4 - (all grips here) (all stocks here) (all sights here )

(bipod) ammo

Mosin (same as above)

and so on.

if that makes sense.

Love the guide tho and hope it gets stickied. just trying to help improve it.

Edited by Happy-

Might i suggest that you post each weapon with their picks and mods and ammo on a row by them selfs. specially since theres so many new items coming in with the stuff for the NX pistol like pistol flashlight and silencer and red dot sight.

having each weapon with all the belongings in their own row instead of having all weapons 1 row and all sights in 1 it looks cleaner and its easier for people to understand what weapon uses what. (or atleast clearer)

example

M4 - (all grips here) (all stocks here) (all sights here )

(bipod) ammo

Mosin (same as above)

and so on.

if that makes sense.

Love the guide tho and hope it gets stickied. just trying to help improve it.

As much as I would LOVE to do this Unfortunately there is a picture limit per post and I am exceeding the limit of photographs. This is why I separated the topics between weapons and attachments both guides are simple enough but I could only include SOME of the attachments and mainly ones that are most common for everyone to find. Ill take a look to see if I can simplify my guide in the weapons department.

Updated the map and legend to match current build

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust
  • Like 1

As much as I would LOVE to do this Unfortunately there is a picture limit per post and I am exceeding the limit of photographs. This is why I separated the topics between weapons and attachments both guides are simple enough but I could only include SOME of the attachments and mainly ones that are most common for everyone to find. Ill take a look to see if I can simplify my guide in the weapons department.

Updated the map and legend to match current build

aw thats a shame. but great post still

Nearing 5000 Views?!?!!?

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read my guide and as a 5000 view special I will be making a bandit guide for all you black hearted pirates out there. I really love and appreciate you all!

Stalker List Updated.

for the next post your doing (guide) make sure you reserve the first 4 slots for updates and allowing you to make the guide bigger than just 1 post.

you might even be able to do what i suggested if you do that. by splitting the guide up so you can do it over the first 4 posts.

just a suggestion tho

for the next post your doing (guide) make sure you reserve the first 4 slots for updates and allowing you to make the guide bigger than just 1 post.

you might even be able to do what i suggested if you do that. by splitting the guide up so you can do it over the first 4 posts.

just a suggestion tho

Yea ill try and do that for the next guide. Although im pretty content with what it has now the rest is all text TLDR kind of thing. My next project is the bandit guide and Ill attempt to do that after ive done 15 successful bandit holdups in my opinion and ill know what to bring and not bring.

Add me to the list please i am always playing and i most of the time sit on the hill above electro and bolota to stop bandit snipers from killing new spawns just add me as TheDeadHunter plz!

Sorry for the long dely on the updates I was waiting for everything to settle down........

Updates:

• Spray paint
  • Weapons
  • Durability
  • Ammunition
  • STALKER LIST
  • Map Updates
  • Grammar and Punctuation
  • Like 1