FoOKaa

Farts (serious discussion)

Everyone knows that everyone is just going to kill people and then shit all over their corpses

Yeah but I bet for the first time they'd forget to loot first, then discover that all the loot was.. shall we say.. ruined? :)

There was a post recently about people leaving blood trails when they were bleeding.. what does this mean for people with dysentery? :)

On a serious note I'd like to agree, in part, with Furtherado. I'd like to think that in a life or death situation I'd be able to hold in a fart!

I don't think that letting a silent one out, however, is always possible. If anything the player should have a 50/50 chance of success when attempting this.

Also, with the current rate at which characters eat and drink (like a million items a minute..), if you were to realistically align their bowel movements, there'd just be shit and piss all over the world. You would have to walk everywhere for fear of slipping..

Edited by Jaybopper

So as the title suggests what do you guys think about farting ? In game ofc...

It says now "my stomach grumbles violently" so at that point the guy should do a fart right ? Would be funny as fuck :D

Just imagine, your holed up in some house under attack and need food desperately, so while your hiding recovering from your 1st exchange of fire with the guy outside you quickl.y open a couple tins of beans "munch munch munch" then "Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp" and BAM, he hears you fart oO It gives away your flipping position and now your dead hahahahahahha lol

You could even have a random fart system maybe dependant on food intake ? lol

Anyway I think it could be a good feature maybe, oh and +1 to the beard growing and shaving idea :D

i made a thread about this before it was locked off i think if it was done right it could actually be both fun and work !

Ah wow reading this whole thread just gives me more ideas its like a never ending thing, like one of them moments where you say "or you could haaaaaaaaaaaave" lol

Just imagine it, you just been killed and you hear over the mic the guy coming over to your body to slag you off and tea bag your dead corpse and at that moment a timely fart pops out hahahahhah

I do agree with one comment though, it is a game and better things could be added like, maybe the shitting and pissing is a bit far, farts though should be added at least just for some comedy and come on "BEANS" are in the game...

You can not have a game where you eat beans and not have farts, its like having a gun with no bullets imo :D

i am not against farting if you eat way too much Beans. :D

would be funny

Edited by bandit_king

Haven't any of you ever heard...

"Beans, beans are good for your heart. The more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal."

...?

Edited by Sinphaltimus

"So you feel gas"

Then this action bar comes up and you have to tap certain keys to keep it at a safe level for quiet release.  Screw up the action keys and you just let it rip.

Just a joke.

Edited by AtomQuark
  • Like 2

Haven't any of you ever heard...

"Beans, beans are good for your heart. The more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal."

...?

Heard a slightly different version:

Beans, beans are good for your heart. The more you eat the more you fart. The more you fart the more you eat. The more you sit on the toilet seat!

Edited by Jaybopper
  • Like 1

"So you feel gas"

Then this action bar comes up and you have to tap certain keys to keep it at a safe level for quiet release.  Screw up the action keys and you just let it rip.

Just a joke.

LOL!

Can just imagine some guy in the middle of a firefight with his squad: "Hold on guys!!" *Sounds of him frantically tapping keys on the keyboard and little baby farts escaping*

Edited by Jaybopper

+1 to all bodily functions in game. Done for realism, done for immersion, done discreetly, or done accidentally - while hiding in a bush, trying not to get caught.

LOL!

Can just imagine some guy in the middle of a firefight with his squad: "Hold on guys!!" *Sounds of him frantically tapping keys on the keyboard and little baby farts escaping*

And another member of the squad says, "Ooh, jeez, I gotta pee!" and he leaps into a bush and you just hear the sound of a constant stream of liquid hitting the dusty ground.

I personally see little gameplay relevance unless you really want to make the game as realistic as possible (still, it's a game. Really, you want to have animations for shitting and pissing, too??). I can already see the troll videos come out of every direction, should this be implemented.

Also, if you add this because "realizm" then you might as well have to add mechanisms to determine the ... volume. It's not like you can't do it more quietly or so.

When you eat ruined food you start to fart violently, if you won't take Pepto Bismol within 5 minutes you start to have uncontrollable diarrhea. Your pants will become damp, you will need to clean them in order to not give away your position due to bad smell. 

Edited by Arty

We should use this as a new form of cheating punishment. They can play, but shit themselves uncontrollably to the point that their body withers away and they die.

Over and over.

Think of the mess....yuck

I don't see why stomach grumbling should be connected to farting, unless you're eating air to fill it XD

Sorry, had to write this :D

? What has your stomach to do with farting? Bacteria produce gas in the tube system right after your stomach( :D can someone please give me the english word for it ? Guess it's intestinal) Edited by deewd22

What's with all the damn 4th graders that find farts, piss and shit entertaining?

Why.

It's incredibly disgusting, unsettling and just not needed in a game.

For you guys thay fap at this shit, there's plenty of sites where you can entertain yourself, see people peeing on each other and worse.

Because it's not like "The Big Mighty Poo" of Conkers, this is on another whole level of "no, go fuck yourself you and your needs".

Please.

Edited by iRazgriz

Don't need farts, but an option to burp really loud would be cool. Especially when they add a megaphone.

Have to do it myself in direct chat for now.

Edited by Greaves

imo adding farts to the game is a gd idea

u should be able to guff on people wen they r handuffed as an alternative 2 force feedin disinfectant n it makes them ill etc etc

The idea is not bad, but currently sounds in game are so bad, hearing reloading guns, zmbies, drinking sodas and other noises all the time farts wouldnt change a thing.

Imagine if you died because of over shitting

Throughout history dysentery was the number one killer of man made armies. Number two killer being the opposing army

Throughout history dysentery was the number one killer of man made armies. Number two killer being the opposing army

yeah and as a game intending to be a survival game then something in relation to these afflictions would add something to the game.

Farting hmm well i can see the idea of giving away position ( although how loud do you guys fart cause i dont think even the best of mine would be heard 50 feet away lol ) but i am not sure it adds anything that outwieghs the stupid mentality  that comes with it........

I WANT POO's.

I want rub my own poo on a rusty bayonet and poke someone with it, ooh the idea of this makes me wince

• Like 1

imo adding farts to the game is a gd idea

u should be able to guff on people wen they r handuffed as an alternative 2 force feedin disinfectant n it makes them ill etc etc

Go away.

No.