Space Milk

Magnum revolver vs FNX45?

Kinda curious about this, but I find FAR more FNX45's than revolvers, AND I read on the wiki that revolvers have more damage and are more accurate?

However that is the same for me when it comes to Mosins and M4's.  I find more M4's but it deals less damage, YET it is a military weapon.

Not only that but I have not found any ammo or magazines for the FNX45.

I am thinking of ditching my pistol for extra space in my backpack for food, water, ammo, etc, but I am wondering if I should keep it and hope to find ammo and magazines for it in the airfield I am headed to?

FNX45: Is there any real advantage over the revolver?

Each has its purpose. FNX45 is quieter and has a larger clip size. As long as you're up close and personal, it kills things just as quickly as the magnum.

• Like 2

While the magnum packs on helluva punch, you fire that thing off, you might as well stand up on the roof of the fire station in Cherno, screaming BAAAAAAAAAA SOWENYAAAAAA MAMABEATSE***H

• Like 5

I've been using the FNX45 recently because I found an attachment for it. Didn't even know pistol attachments existed. I prefer to carry both though. In super close range I use the magnum. At a distance I use the FNX45. 

Edited by Solopopo

I prefer the magnum for its stopping power (one shot kill?), but like that the FNX can more quickly be reloaded due to the magazines and not having to manually drag and drop the bullets.

i got 1 shot the other night by the magnum. guns pretty tight, i feel like Clint Eastwood

Magnum seems like a better and more efficient gun for  kill zombies and players. FNX i have but its freaking ALL OVER the place and takes a few pops to down a zombie. Even when im still and crouching.

arent they about the same now ?

With the new damage model just about everything is super deadly.

FNX is a bit inaccurate, yes. He was aiming the M4 at me and I only had the goddamn pistol. Couldn't take more than a second to aim or it was going to be too late, but the sight was in the chest. Hit the head instead. So, the lack of accuracy of that pistol saved me and this is why I called it Sally and always kept it in my good ol' chest holster  ;)

• Like 1

Kinda curious about this, but I find FAR more FNX45's than revolvers, AND I read on the wiki that revolvers have more damage and are more accurate?

However that is the same for me when it comes to Mosins and M4's.  I find more M4's but it deals less damage, YET it is a military weapon.

Mosin is not a military weapon? May God have mercy on your soul.

Whelp thanks guys for your answers but when I logged back on I was shot by a looter in the house.

So yeah, I don't have anything anymore.

• Like 1

Whelp thanks guys for your answers but when I logged back on I was shot by a looter in the house.

So yeah, I don't have anything anymore.

It's fun to gear up anyways! Looking forward once stuff will spawn, not just after restart.

Game without loot is kinda boring.

The magnum is deadlier, and just feels more satisfying to shoot

I don`t like the modern military grade weapons, they`re all just black-box plastic copies of one another

No character, no history

I dropped my FNX as soon as I found the revolver, refuse  to carry a weapon that I cannot depend on. 

The Magnum just plain looks better. A big revolver is always more intimidating than a puny plastic gun :). And the in-game revolver is modeled on a Colt Python, one of the few Colts that I actually think look good (I'm more of an S&W man, myself). 

The revolver is the weapon of a true warrior

With 15 bullets you can fire your gun at your enemy, and you can miss him 14 times, but still hit with your last bullet.

With only six one must have the accuracy of an eagle snatching its prey. One error and you die.

In this tough world, one should carry a weapon that, over time, will sharpen your senses and keep you on edge.

Only then will you survive...

Only then will the true chosen one show himself

I think the FNX is the choise. The Magnum is realy loud and the FNX is quite and has more rounds + faster reloading