africanhungergames

The reason why i kill on sight now !!

I liked the increased heart rate when aiming at a bandit.

That sounds like a good idea but it would have to be character specific so if you killed lots with one character and he is killed you should then not be punished on your next character because of it otherwise you can never change.

Edited by africanhungergames

I kill on sight because of my experience of not killing on sight and im pretty sure i am not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 1

I kinda like the armband thing, as long as anyone can wear any colour.

Don't bring back the bandit, hero, and survivor skins though. Its lame. The current clothing mechanic is way better. Its much more fun to test people's behaviour to find out what kind of person they are because everyone looks unique now.

For all the assholes in the game,meeting one other friendly player makes the unnecessary kos tolerable.

Keep playing as a good guy. Some of us do appreciate it.

KOS happened much less when i was playin the old mod. Few nights ago I was playin the standalone, I was fully geared (M4, all kind of equipment etc.) and met a lone guy with an axe. He was screaming "Im friendly!". So I told him to put his axe on the the back. He did that and just when I was to let him go his friend came with M4 and killed me on sight. He spent the whole 20b clip. because of such ******* Im doin KOS every time I see someone.... Which makes this game what wasnt and isnt suppose to be. Sad.

BTW, the worse ppl are the one who scream "friendly" when they are weaponless and then when they gear up they KOS whenever they can...****

Edited by Firmin
  • Like 1

You gave these guys guns and ammo (ill advised for reasons you now know) and didn't even talk to them via Mic? If you can't put this one together on your own you probably have bigger problems in life than day z shenanigans. It's easy to help people without threatening your own safety if you think it through. The brutality of this game can't be underestimated... Ever.

Ill admit turning bitter in this game is real easy. I just spent about and hour (this time). Getting geared up. Now I have no real need to loot so im not sure what I will do? Do I join a group? To be honest im not sure what there really is to do now but hunt people for sport.

• Like 1

Ill admit turning bitter in this game is real easy. I just spent about and hour (this time). Getting geared up. Now I have no real need to loot so im not sure what I will do? Do I join a group? To be honest im not sure what there really is to do now but hunt people for sport.

You can do medic stuff, you can do trades, you can run around being a hermit, you can do a lot of stuff which is both scary as hell and gives you just as much if not more adrenalin then KoSing can do.

I will find, and I will kill you.

Bring it you pussy.

Please explain how you are going to find me, give me your in game name and i would happily come to you.

Edited by Inception.
Please don't.

I dont like bandits but the game would be really fricken boring without them.

for me this game is most enjoyable getting together with a couple others and working together to move around. find loot/kit and avoid or kill bandits

Why are you giving noobie kiddies weapons and ammo. If I'm chatting with someone and they raise they're fists even once, he can say goodbye to part of his face and enjoy his new spawn.