Sign in to follow this  
Starstruck

Surprise, motherfluffer!

Woo hoo!

As you can see I tried being friendly but when the first guy made a motion of going for his gun I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Specs

MOBO: ASUS P7H55-M

CPU: Intel i5 650 (3.20 GHz)

RAM: 4GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz RAM

GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DCIIOC 2GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM.

Edited by Starstruck
  • Like 8

Honestly would have done the same thing. They didn't quickly respond with F1-F2, put away their weapons, or direct chat/speak. Nice survival skills. :D

lol 

my fav thing is freeking out when i go into a room and there is some one there that i didnt know about  and emptying a 60 clip into there body (reflexes)

Nice shooting, the draw on tactical vests is exactly what this game needs for surprise take downs!

Edited by ArcAngelSlayer

i did that with a baseball bat and i won a motherfu**** m4 and alot of sh*t this guy was so noob!!!

Nice shooting, the draw on tactical vests is exactly what this game needs for surprise take downs!

Indeed!

Nood question - do you need the pistol in your bottom row of slots and then draw it by hitting "1" and spacebar?  The few hours i have played, to take the weapon into your hand you hit the number for the slot, then space to raise it right?

Nood question - do you need the pistol in your bottom row of slots and then draw it by hitting "1" and spacebar?  The few hours i have played, to take the weapon into your hand you hit the number for the slot, then space to raise it right?

Partially correct. I store my pistol in the tactical vest along with two clips of ammo and two handcuffs. For some reason, I'm able to pull the weapon out quicker when it is stored in the vest. The aiming itself is just me right-clicking to aim down my sights right after I pull it out. I then fire. Even if you're not zoomed in, you can just start taking shots at the guys especially at such a close distance. 

That's how to do it :P Skills (e.g. not kos)