Sign in to follow this  
RRambo

I Have A Dream....

That one day, Dayz will be the most memorable game of all time. The bugs and glitches will all be fixed and zombies, yes even zombies won't even be able to go through walls. I'll be able to go to the Cherno market and not fear a player no no no, I'll fear the hordes of zombies! To escape the horde I hop in my UAZ and drive like theirs no tomorrow because in Dayz there just might not be a tomorrow. Bandit! Heroes! We are survivors of Dayz but we spill our blood for a can of beans or cool looking back pack! So I say this to all of you, I hope your sights are as high as mine are for Dayz because I cannot wait for upcoming patches in the next few months!!!!!!

Edited by RRambo
  • Like 19

The thing is, it won't be like that, ''OH SO MUCH ZEDS WE MUST TEAM UP'', I enjoy murdering human players, they all act their way, and talk. Zombies? Meh, they all act and look the same.

I too hope DayZ gets really big and a greater game than it is now. But I team up with my group, not with every ''survivor''. Unless I have a ''You are dead'' message on my screen all your supplies and ammo are mine.

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 3

The thing is, it won't be like that, ''OH SO MUCH ZEDS WE MUST TEAM UP'', I enjoy murdering human players, they all act their way, and talk. Zombies? Meh, they all act and look the same.

I too hope DayZ gets really big and a greater game than it is now. But I team up with my group, not with every ''survivor''. Unless I have a ''You are dead'' message on my screen all your supplies and ammo are mine.

I look forward to meeting you and your group in game :)

I look forward to meeting you and your group in game :)

Hilarious when you can snipe them all from a hill, and they can't even tell which direction you're in. The panic scrambles.. the joy...

• Like 1

Hilarious when you can snipe them all from a hill, and they can't even tell which direction you're in. The panic scrambles.. the joy...

The thing is there are 2 snipers and me with an M4. We're pretty organised, which people don't expect. It's great. Evil does not always means dumb.

who needs to snipe? when I got a .357 :)

The thing is there are 2 snipers and me with an M4. We're pretty organised, which people don't expect. It's great. Evil does not always means dumb.

Who said you were dumb or evil?  :o Even if you are, being dumb and or evil has nothing to do with watching your friends get picked off with well placed headshots one by one out of nowhere. 

• Like 2

So, you find pleasure in killing people and several hours of work and running?

Several hours? After learning to play DayZ and basicly knowing how the DayZ system works, it takes me nothing to gear up. I gear up. To a big city. Kill a player who is REALLY filled with ammo and supplies, organize inventory, and I end up having full 5 ammo boxes and so much food and water that I don't have to worry about anything but satisfying my player-killing hunger. Takes like 2-3 hours of gameplay.

If you meant ''So, you find pleasure in killing people AFTER several hours of work and running?''

Yeah, totally. It's just a game. It's nothing as painful to the killer and disgusting as it is in real life, besides, you do nothing but restart their player, you're not killing anyone real. It's not real life, you're not taking a (for example) 24 year old male's life, and achievements, and all he had to go through to be where he is in one second. You're just painlessly restarting a mask they hide behind and control with their mouse and keyboard while sitting in their comfortable chair.

Not sure if you understand what I mean.

Edited by skin_head_army

That is his point, zombies will be a factor when you have to decide whether to engage someone or not because you could be overwhelmed by them. You'll think twice before engaging someone in a city with a firearm...well hopefully :)

• Like 2

Several hours? After learning to play DayZ and basicly knowing how the DayZ system works, it takes me nothing to gear up. I gear up. To a big city. Kill a player who is REALLY filled with ammo and supplies, organize inventory, and I end up having full 5 ammo boxes and so much food and water that I don't have to worry about anything but satisfying my player-killing hunger. Takes like 2-3 hours of gameplay.

If you meant ''So, you find pleasure in killing people AFTER several hours of work and running?''

Yeah, totally. It's just a game. It's nothing as painful to the killer and disgusting as it is in real life, besides, you do nothing but restart their player, you're not killing anyone real. It's not real life, you're not taking a (for example) 24 year old male's life, and achievements, and all he had to go through to be where he is in one second. You're just painlessly restarting a mask they hide behind and control with their mouse and keyboard while sitting in their comfortable chair.

I think you'll really like the game when its fully released. There will be so much more to do than just kill or help players all the time.

• Like 1

My only problem with seeing so many of these sort of posts is well there are so many of them LOL i mean can you experts all get together and actually decide who is the best will save time and ego on the forums. ( what happens when your group of 3 runs into a group of 6 players as good ( i know right is there players really as good as you who would have thought it)???

As for the op i share many of your hopes i cant wait to see how far this game goes (although i dont share or expect it to stop player killing thats part of the game but with so much more to do it may cut down on the uber elite bestest ranger super duper no one can touch us death squads .

Oh for shits and giggles( i am the best player yesterday i took out 126 players at balota merely using a pen and my ninja ass mega skills) sorry i had to do it lol strange it didnt make me feel any better infact it didnt even compare to when i have had some great shoot outs with players ( some i have won some i have had my butt handed to me....

Edit sorry i know your not psting as over the top as some people but it always surprises me how many good players there are ment to be is there no averagee players anymore i class myself as average i would guess have my good days have my bad days LOL

Edited by SoulFirez

In your case Evil = terrible english.

I'm a Ukranian person, living in Spain. Didn't you think that not every person outside English speaking countries speaks perfect English? I've seen worse, way worse. 

• Like 3

I'm a Ukranian person, living in Spain. Didn't you think that not every person outside English speaking countries speaks perfect English? I've seen worse, way worse. 

I've seen worse from people who English is their main language. -_-

• Like 1

Seriously, do you only write short grumpy sentences on the forums?

Besides i didn`t see any glaring grammatical errors in his post, there are a couple of very minor ones, like in your much shorter post,  but these things hardly matter on an online forum. 

• Like 1

IM THE REAL BIG BOSS :C

Then you should be dead like 2 years ago.

Yes, yes... you are awesome... now can you shut up... :))

What?  :huh:

Couldnt agree more with you this is just a game, so as a game we should play it as we want right? I am a fighter from the future, with amazing teleporting powers i cross dimensions just to appear in the higher roofs of cherno and elektro killing bandits who await in ambush on the roofs and windows, when someone threatens my life i can use my amazing powers to change dimension and move to another dimension were the population has been nearly erased to avoid the risk of meeting someone, then i move to a favorable place and come back to kill the one who threatened me, then again this is just a game, and should be played like we want right? No harm in playing how we want *Ironic smile :D*

Edited by acekaze

Right up to the point where you realize that you shot those supplies and ammo and ruined them...

• Like 1