hobbiton

again HACKERS

first of all, sorry for my bad english

Yesterday, i was playing with 2 friends in a random server, when we got killed from dobry ( electro) several times with sniper mossin, we sorrounded the hill and we saw several dead people with the same full equip, ( food, weapon, water, ammo, etc, backpack, clothes).... so there are hackers who spawn characters full equip, then they kill them and they got full equiped.

its dev team already know this??????

Hmm and what precisely are they hacking? I presume it's your head by shooting a bullit into it ;)

Nothing wrong here mate, just some people camping and ending people's life, which is just business as usual in Electro..

my I forgot to explain that I could see 3 people connected in a tree in front of me, I thought, I'll kill them and steal them while connecting his things, but when I saw that they weren't moving,  they were three characters exactly the same, with the same clothes and weapons, and when I open their inventory they have exactly the same equipment, food, weapons, ammunition etc ... hackers simply spawn 3 bodies in that tree to get ammunition and equipment.

I'm reporting that there are hackers, not that I have been killed ....

Edited by hobbiton

Hmm and what precisely are they hacking? I presume it's your head by shooting a bullit into it ;)

Nothing wrong here mate, just some people camping and ending people's life, which is just business as usual in Electro..

i know my english is bad, but first read that i wrote.  

i am telling what hackers spawn dead people with full equip, then they just loot that dead corpses.

dont tell shit about i have been killed

• Like 2

I don't see anything here that justifies the claim of "hackers" without question. 3 Dead bodies of geared players in one spot? Nothing special. I've seen more in one place who got sniped, with a pile of bambi's on top who wanted to loot them and also got sniped.

If there is a case of hacking then by al means report it, but get evidence and not vague assumptions.

Learn to read guys FFS. His English isn't that bad.

What he is saying is that there are 3 IDENTICAL bodies. Clothing, Gear, Ammunition etc.

He is suggesting that Scripters may be spawning in geared Bots or something so that the scripter can kill said bot and take the gear off it.

Now I have heard somewhere that there is a glitch/exploit that can be done to dupe your character somehow so it may not be Scripters and just someone exploiting a glitch. 

EDIT: iRaz beat me to it  :blush:

Edited by G24HAM
  • Like 1

they don t spawn player full stuff, they bug use and make them self spawn severals times to get more amo etc... Go on youtube and see how, i am not here to discribe such a bug use. BTW the devellopers are aware of this bug and are going to patch it soon. I just want to say to people to stop seeing cheaters everywhere, this is alpha and there are so much bug u don t even know about, that some randome bad ass use to fuck u in the ass. Oki that s not good and i don t pretend it is, but do the part besside hack and bugs pliz :s

Edited by AtrKaInN

Duping.Not sure on how it works, but no hacks are needed.

This. Needs to be fixed.

could... someone explain to me how this works..... :blush:

;)

could... someone explain to me how this works..... :blush:

;)

youtube is here to show u how ^^ don t ask for an explanation on the official forum, this is dumb °°

Edited by AtrKaInN
  • Like 2

I don't see anything here that justifies the claim of "hackers" without question. 3 Dead bodies of geared players in one spot? Nothing special. I've seen more in one place who got sniped, with a pile of bambi's on top who wanted to loot them and also got sniped.

If there is a case of hacking then by al means report it, but get evidence and not vague assumptions.

are you retard,?????? i am telling you , 3 dead bodies spawnes in front of me, with the same inventory, same order in the invetory, beans right corner, same position of ammo, water, food, bandages, exactly same equipment, same clothes, same helmet, you must be retard if you cant understand this

i just want to advice dev team about this, if they dont know already, just it guys... 

are you retard,?????? i am telling you , 3 dead bodies spawnes in front of me, with the same inventory, same order in the invetory, beans right corner, same position of ammo, water, food, bandages, exactly same equipment, same clothes, same helmet, you must be retard if you cant understand this

calm your tits, kid, you make it seem like you've forgotten to take your ritalin.

its a known glitch that has been in the mod already. seems its been brought over with arma code. its no 1337 haxx0rz, just some exploitable legacy code that will be gone soon.

Learn to read guys FFS. His English isn't that bad.

What he is saying is that there are 3 IDENTICAL bodies. Clothing, Gear, Ammunition etc.

He is suggesting that Scripters may be spawning in geared Bots or something so that the scripter can kill said bot and take the gear off it.

Now I have heard somewhere that there is a glitch/exploit that can be done to dupe your character somehow so it may not be Scripters and just someone exploiting a glitch. 

EDIT: iRaz beat me to it  :blush:

thx, you seems not retarded, just a normal guy who read that i said :)

calm your tits, kid, you make it seem like you've forgotten to take your ritalin.

its a known glitch that has been in the mod already. seems its been brought over with arma code. its no 1337 haxx0rz, just some exploitable legacy code that will be gone soon.

yeah, sorry for badmanners, but i feel really frustrated when a retard cant understand that i said, and he suggest that i am crazy or something

thx, you seems not retarded, just a normal guy who read that i said :)

Stop calling people retarded, if you please,its offensive to people that have family members with mental disabilities. Not to mention it's just plain rude.

Duping.

Not sure on how it works, but no hacks are needed.

yeah i seen this happen had a friend die he looted his corpse and be damned there was another carbon copy of himself it was like he was lobotomized he would go prone and crouch  when shot at it was weird.

yeah, sorry for badmanners, but i feel really frustrated when a retard cant understand that i said, and he suggest that i am crazy or something

you do realize that you yourself do not appear as a shining  example of superior intelligence if you constantly insult people and double-post?

• Like 1

The developers are already aware.

are you retard...you must be retard if you cant understand this

No personal insults please. Locking, for this discussion need not continue.

• Like 3