ANCD

Rude conduct by players.

Picture this.

I had just settled into my favourite spot at NWAF for helping fellow survivors, and coincidently helped one immediately, when my personal space for forcibly violated!

http://i.imgur.com/mTmORBz.jpg

Needless to say that I fixed his wagon! However, while you might have thought that the assault on decency might have ended there a second person attempted to do the exact same thing.

http://i.imgur.com/iwx4JMc.jpg

I note that my remonstrations in this instance caused two survivors in the control tower to log off depriving me of the chance to meet them. Yet, the saga did not end here.

http://i.imgur.com/q0eCarp.jpg

It was at this point however, that the events became to much and I was compelled to make a post on the forums asking that Dean implement some sort of mechanic to prevent such rude violations of my camping spot immediately.

• Like 15

Thread turned out better than expected, accept my humble beans.

I recognize your backpack as the Freez-O 5000, the only refrigerated mobile storage unit in Chernarus, which can only mean you were handing out ice cream sandwiches to all visitors. Why they so rudely rushed you and "tripped" on the ladder is beyond me. Surely there was enough for everyone.   

• Like 3

Allow me to blow your mind by saying that there are no rude behaviors in dayz. There are reactions to survive. 

...so get better at it.

Its cold its scary i just see a bunch of men doing what they need to stay warm LOL.

oh but as stated yeah the NWAF perfect place to help survivors if they make it that far they probably dont need your help (well unless this help you speak of is freeing them from a world gone crazy by putting a bullet in there heads

Allow me to blow your mind by saying that there are no rude behaviors in dayz. There are reactions to survive.

...so get better at it.

Wat.

Do..do you understand what is going on in this thread?

Edited by Merrick362
  • Like 1

This is the best thread about server hoppers so far.

Yeah, I'm keeping score.

• Like 7

haha this is great, happend to me 3 times in the tower at NEAF a couple of days ago, if you hear a reload noise chances are someone has spawned in near you..

The best thing you can do if you encounter one of them is to exterminate it. 

• Like 1

I admire your spirit, sir. A veritable amount of legumes surely will encourage you to continue your good work, My kindest regards.

My goodness! This irrational behavior must be settled and methods of survival must be disputed my good sir. We must stop these invasions on our personal space at all cost! Oh dear, this problem has left my mouth dry, would any one of you would like a cup of tea?

Edited by AntonioAJC

Picture this.

I had just settled into my favourite spot at NWAF for helping fellow survivors, and coincidently helped one immediately, when my personal space for forcibly violated!

http://i.imgur.com/mTmORBz.jpg

Needless to say that I fixed his wagon! However, while you might have thought that the assault on decency might have ended there a second person attempted to do the exact same thing.

http://i.imgur.com/iwx4JMc.jpg

I note that my remonstrations in this instance caused two survivors in the control tower to log off depriving me of the chance to meet them. Yet, the saga did not end here.

http://i.imgur.com/q0eCarp.jpg

It was at this point however, that the events became to much and I was compelled to make a post on the forums asking that Dean implement some sort of mechanic to prevent such rude violations of my camping spot immediately.

Lolwut?  NWAF is where it's at now?  I thought the party was at Elektro!  I better stretch first...

Same shit happened to me when I raided the NE airfield... except I wasn't camping and had to gunfight my through server hoppers in and back out of the building (Idky I even bother making sure the surrounding area is clear when i raid a building, considering) 

The plus side is, I won and collected all their good supplies and ammo -- unfortunately someone shot me and broke my fnx45  :wacko: that little pistol took a bullet for me.

I've determined any server with 10 or less people is at least most if not entirely comprised of server hoppers.

Above anything else, server hopping needs to be addressed -- as it's completely destroying loot distribution, and skewing peoples perception on how difficult it is to find loot, making them in turn server hop themselves. Sad and vicious cycle.  :( 

prolly just sat there and waited for hours to get people as the come up latter defenseless

prolly just sat there and waited for hours to get people as the come up latter defenseless

If you actually look at the pictures, you'd see that they weren't ladder kills.  These guys all spawned on top of the roof, otherwise all their dead bodies would be on/near the ladder.

Even if they were ladder kills, they'd still be perfectly legit.

Well, sir, at least you won't run out of supplies anytime soon. The reward of helping people!