Rushthezeppelin

Up to 100k desync on nearly every server!!!

Took me a while to figure out it was BattleEye causing my issues.

Couldn't do anything besides run around. No doors, loot, couldn't equip anything etc etc. I pinged servers for mid-20s, then would join only to have either no ping show up or in the 1500s with 100k desync.

I joined an experimental 99 slot server that was BattleEye free and guess what? 12 ping and not a damn issue. 

Until it gets sorted, if you cannot play the game at all like I couldn't then use Filter and select No for BattleEye required. 

I'm still looking for fixes, but so far nothing is working as a client-side fix.

Since a day or 2 ago, I started to notice a big difference with lag etc.

When ever I join a server, i barely can play due the lag.

The servers ( joined of 60 with a ping with a limit of 50 ) need around the 10 minutes to load a gun from my inventory, or axe or whatever is in it.

I was wondering, are there some ports to open up?

My current internet package ( from the provider )

Download Speed : 20Mbps

Uploadspeed : 1 Mbps

I hope somebody has a reply to that.

this problem same as  ChickenSoupXL problem i copy the post Because of the weakness  of My English

i got very High desync same as you guys i cant play :(

Yes, the last few days the lags and descny have been getting worse.

Looks like as the 4-5 server hosters does not can handle the masses of players.

We need server files to set up servrs on the private root servers :)

Like i postet in the other thread.

Yes, the last few dayz the lags and desync hav been getting worse.

Looks like as the 4-5 server hosters does not can handle the masses of players.

I hope the developers release the server files quick, then we can host our own servers on private root servers.
that will work better then thousands of servers on a few root systems from the gameserver hosters.

Guys just a heads up.  If you filter, and change the minimum ping up to like 200 and turn battleye to no you get some more servers.  I found a us one where i had like 110 ping but still had no desync so i could actually play.  Hope this helps with the frustration.

Yeap. I will stop test this game till they fix the issue high desync. How can I test the game while I can't do anything but go around and dead by high desync >.<

Yeah same here just waiting on a patch. That's what we signed on for though. I hope they hotfix this issue as opposed to mixing it with a content patch. I'm willing to bet this is top priority.

fingers crossed...

I do not have this kind of issues on any of the can/us servers since the last update but yeah.. if your issues are really servers side, the best course of action is to wait until a fix.

The servers I used to joins, which were Singapore servers all had high pings, the last time I checked they had like 99 - 120 ping, now they have like 300 - 400 ping, the same happened to all the guys I played with in the server, I didn't knew why though.

Past, 3-4 days i've been desyncing or straight out disconnecting from every server i try to play on every 30 minutes or so. It seems to quicken if i'm near other players, or in a larger town. I'm just curious if i am the one only experiencing this or if i need to call my ISP and yell at them?

This is also a problem for me. 

I have tried for one hour now to find a server that i can play on. I have no lag, and i can run around just fine. But i can not use my item like for example bandage. When i click it, it just saying "receiving" and i can not use it. I also have problems to interact with doors and loot. So right now, the game is unplayable for me.

This server issues should be fixed asap. I know like everyone else its a alpha, but if you cant interact with the content thats already in the alpha its totally useless. Even for an alpha.

Zombies through walls, low content, randomly deaths, loosing gear and stuff like this is ok in a alpha. But server issues that makes the entire alpha unplayable is not ok.  

one of the guys i play with has horrible dsync issues.we tested the theory that its battleeye so we actually found a server without it, he had no dsync ran smooth a silk at least till we were killed by a hacker so we left. Then we decided to try the experimental servers no dsync again and except for your chacter resetting every time you join he had no issues. so then we went back to a battleeye public server. horrible dsync and that was with just me and him on a server, i'm going to find one with 0 people and have him join it and see what happens. but so far we isolated it down to battleeye.

one of the guys i play with has horrible dsync issues.we tested the theory that its battleeye so we actually found a server without it, he had no dsync ran smooth a silk at least till we were killed by a hacker so we left. Then we decided to try the experimental servers no dsync again and except for your chacter resetting every time you join he had no issues. so then we went back to a battleeye public server. horrible dsync and that was with just me and him on a server, i'm going to find one with 0 people and have him join it and see what happens. but so far we isolated it down to battleeye.

Please see my post here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/164323-update-player-proximity-desync-issue-need-your-help-again/page-2#entry1664343.

I got this a lot last night when I was trying to join up with my friends. We were always on 10 or less person pop servers. My game would run perfectly until I got anywhere near my friends. Then I would also get 100k desync and not be able to pick up anything or interact in any way. My friends said they saw me moving and drawing my gun whenever I did it and it wasn't lagged when I actually did those actions on their screens. On my however I was just able to run, crouch, and go prone. That was all it was showing for me the entire time. We did different things to make sure it wasn't a specific person who would lag me down. It was basically anytime I got near all 3 of them. If it was just me and my other friend I would lag but could still do things.

It was weird. Made me a sad panda because I am the odd man out getting all the desync. :(

Having the same issue, If just make an admin or dev to see this post this might help they need to do something asap.. for this =/