mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

I don't get why people sound so hateful on this fellow!

He himself states that only one in every ten million of all DayZ players would be interested in this story, and he is truly correct about that.

I don't get why people sound so hateful on this fellow!

He himself states that only one in every ten million of all DayZ players would be interested in this story, and he is truly correct about that.

Yeah that has proved to be the case as you can see by general lack of interest in the thread.  What's your point caller, like seeing your name up on the big stage?

If you don't have anything nice or fawning to say about me or Itchy go and take your bitterness elsewhere.

Err but still go in peace...

I play DayZ, like I play chess, I thought back to excellent party I play against young Norwegian Magnus Carlsen where I had planned my strategy 65 Moves forward. I sprung my trap on him, and he could but resign in despair.  Such was my excellent execution of impeccable strategy, as I calculated bullet paths and likely movement patterns of my opponents as I silently approached them.  It was as if they were notes on a sheet, and I understood the music, the thoughts that moved behind their brains.

I spotted someone approaching from a bush behind me, I heard the creaking of bone as his finger bent and approached the trigger, his skin barely got to touch the steel before my bullet had hit him in the chest and through his spine with surgical precision. “Not this time” I said, blowing smoke from the barrel of my revolver as his body hit the ground.

The shot had attracted the attention of every bounty hunter and scumbag in the area, no doubt, I had to move fast, it was soon getting very hot, mixed with the cold grasp of death.

The next guy, a man armed with a sniper, was killed so fast his brain could not process the fact he was dead, he kept running even though the grievous wound delivered by my weapon stated otherwise. Eventually as his nerves ceased to function, he fell to the ground and tried to say something. “Shhh” I said, “shhh,  you sleep now child” I said and closed his eyes and placed coins upon them so he pay fare over the river styx.

“Have a good trip” I said, saluting his twisted corpse.

I rose, a pearl of sweat forming on my brow. Now, fear of god was in the hearts of all men, there was hell to pay, and the currency was death.  Had they seen me now, they would see a soldier of fortune, a lone wolf with a dark past and lightning in his eyes. 

Desperation awakes the primal instinct in man, I saw it my next victim, a young man holding a m4 rifle, undoubtedly exploring the feeling of new found power. Unfortunately for him, his weapon could not save him from his fate; death.  His buddy turned toward me, or more correctly, the barrel of my gun, “fear not, it will all be over soon”, “w-why?” he asked. As I was about to answer him, my pure-bred killer instinct acted in reflex and sent his soul packing to the next world.

I arrived at a rendezvous point as three people had gathered to plan my demise. “The ghost is on the loose again” I heard one of them state in a voice of respect. The ghost was the nickname they had given me, as noone had seen me, except for when I stood before their defeated body to deliver them unto the next world. Soon he realized, deep inside we are all alone, especially when your two friends are corpses with smoking exit wounds through the back of their heads.

He turned and turned but could not see me, “behind you, motherfucker” I said, leaning nonchalantly against a tree. He promptly turned towards me and emptied his magazine at me.

Unfortunately for him his magazine was already empty, since I had snuck up on him and removed all his bullets from his inventory. “You have one chance, boy” I said, and pointed at a revolver on the ground before him. “We will duel, let the best man win”, I said unto him, “when the Nightingale chirps, we draw... only one will remain.”

It seemed like an eternity, I could sense the fear within this man, a wild beast tore at him from inside, but it had not yet defeated him, “a strong spirit” I thought to myself, too bad his lungs would soon no longer breathe the sweet, sweet oxygen of this world, but instead the toxic fumes of hell. The sun was setting behind the hill, the clouds were gathering, a storm was brewing on the horizon, it was as if hell was longing for another soul. The demons were thirsty, and the Thirst had not been quenched by the events of this day, yet.

The Nightingale began its beautiful song, but I had heard it before it even begun, I heard the first vibration in the vocal chord of the bird, and based on my years of knowledge the vocal chords must have been from a Nightingale. Little did it know, its soothing melody had caused the death of a man. The bullets hit his body, tearing into his flesh, breaking bone, causing incurable tissue damage to his organs. No screams, no pain, his death was as swift and instant as the turning off of an electrical device. His eyes were open, but they could no longer see me, all they could see was the wicked smile of the devil.

The sounds of war reminded me of my own war, a long time ago. The fatherland had called upon me, a young innocent man, to become a part of their death machinery. That war had formed me, as had the demise of my father. I swore upon his grave I would have vengeance. Vengeance against the wicked, the impure. Now my innocence was gone, and the thoughts of freedom and peace were but distant dreams in the dark night. I knew I had crossed the point of return when I spilled blood upon the ground, formed by a harsh world.

• Like 1

I play DayZ, like I play chess, I thought back to excellent party I play against young Norwegian Magnus Carlsen where I had planned my strategy 65 Moves forward. I sprung my trap on him, and he could but resign in despair.  Such was my excellent execution of impeccable strategy, as I calculated bullet paths and likely movement patterns of my opponents as I silently approached them.  It was as if they were notes on a sheet, and I understood the music, the thoughts that moved behind their brains.

I spotted someone approaching from a bush behind me, I heard the creaking of bone as his finger bent and approached the trigger, his skin barely got to touch the steel before my bullet had hit him in the chest and through his spine with surgical precision. “Not this time” I said, blowing smoke from the barrel of my revolver as his body hit the ground.

The shot had attracted the attention of every bounty hunter and scumbag in the area, no doubt, I had to move fast, it was soon getting very hot, mixed with the cold grasp of death.

The next guy, a man armed with a sniper, was killed so fast his brain could not process the fact he was dead, he kept running even though the grievous wound delivered by my weapon stated otherwise. Eventually as his nerves ceased to function, he fell to the ground and tried to say something. “Shhh” I said, “shhh,  you sleep now child” I said and closed his eyes and placed coins upon them so he pay fare over the river styx.

“Have a good trip” I said, saluting his twisted corpse.

I rose, a pearl of sweat forming on my brow. Now, fear of god was in the hearts of all men, there was hell to pay, and the currency was death.  Had they seen me now, they would see a soldier of fortune, a lone wolf with a dark past and lightning in his eyes. 

Desperation awakes the primal instinct in man, I saw it my next victim, a young man holding a m4 rifle, undoubtedly exploring the feeling of new found power. Unfortunately for him, his weapon could not save him from his fate; death.  His buddy turned toward me, or more correctly, the barrel of my gun, “fear not, it will all be over soon”, “w-why?” he asked. As I was about to answer him, my pure-bred killer instinct acted in reflex and sent his soul packing to the next world.

I arrived at a rendezvous point as three people had gathered to plan my demise. “The ghost is on the loose again” I heard one of them state in a voice of respect. The ghost was the nickname they had given me, as noone had seen me, except for when I stood before their defeated body to deliver them unto the next world. Soon he realized, deep inside we are all alone, especially when your two friends are corpses with smoking exit wounds through the back of their heads.

He turned and turned but could not see me, “behind you, motherfucker” I said, leaning nonchalantly against a tree. He promptly turned towards me and emptied his magazine at me.

Unfortunately for him his magazine was already empty, since I had snuck up on him and removed all his bullets from his inventory. “You have one chance, boy” I said, and pointed at a revolver on the ground before him. “We will duel, let the best man win”, I said unto him, “when the Nightingale chirps, we draw... only one will remain.”

It seemed like an eternity, I could sense the fear within this man, a wild beast tore at him from inside, but it had not yet defeated him, “a strong spirit” I thought to myself, too bad his lungs would soon no longer breathe the sweet, sweet oxygen of this world, but instead the toxic fumes of hell. The sun was setting behind the hill, the clouds were gathering, a storm was brewing on the horizon, it was as if hell was longing for another soul. The demons were thirsty, and the Thirst had not been quenched by the events of this day, yet.

The Nightingale began its beautiful song, but I had heard it before it even begun, I heard the first vibration in the vocal chord of the bird, and based on my years of knowledge the vocal chords must have been from a Nightingale. Little did it know, its soothing melody had caused the death of a man. The bullets hit his body, tearing into his flesh, breaking bone, causing incurable tissue damage to his organs. No screams, no pain, his death was as swift and instant as the turning off of an electrical device. His eyes were open, but they could no longer see me, all they could see was the wicked smile of the devil.

The sounds of war reminded me of my own war, a long time ago. The fatherland had called upon me, a young innocent man, to become a part of their death machinery. That war had formed me, as had the demise of my father. I swore upon his grave I would have vengeance. Vengeance against the wicked, the impure. Now my innocence was gone, and the thoughts of freedom and peace were but distant dreams in the dark night. I knew I had crossed the point of return when I spilled blood upon the ground, formed by a harsh world.

This is a worthy effort. The level of skills that are stated here bring you straight into the ranks of the Elektro Enlightened brother

A good narrative, a display of solid weapons mastery and a sense of modesty that is the trademark of Itchy and I.

You are so good in fact that I think you would potentially get a draw in 1 match in 50 against either Itchy or I. The remaining 49 would result in your swift death generally from a range of 500m +

You are welcome on the "the hill" friend, come visit soon.

I feel like this go into off topic now. 

• Like 1

I feel like this go into off topic now. 

You are right brother, lets get back to the real important subject - ME and my amazing skills and the daring action that has resulted in the birth of a legend.

• Like 1

Truly amazing display of marksmanship and tactics sir, well done! 

I have started training myself, but fear i will never reach the level of expertise of the likes of you and Itchy :(

Truly amazing display of marksmanship and tactics sir, well done! 

I have started training myself, but fear i will never reach the level of expertise of the likes of you and Itchy :(

Welcome my friend, your fears will almost certainly be realised as that aspiration is frankly unrealistic. Still you take your place amongst the enlightened, peace brother.

I must break you.....

I am an unstoppable force and itchy is an immovable object. That is just not going to happen :)

• Like 1

I am an unstoppable force and itchy is an immovable object. That is just not going to happen :)

For Apollo I mean......

For Apollo I mean......

Oh the "count of monte fisto" , with you now fella.

Holly smokes he shot people? Why didn't you engage in conversation? I'm sure you'd have elite negotiation skills as well... All I read was...Blah, my nuts... Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah I shoot....

Your Wife hates you...

Holly smokes he shot people? Why didn't you engage in conversation? I'm sure you'd have elite negotiation skills as well... All I read was...Blah, my nuts... Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah I shoot....

Your Wife hates you...

Hey friend, I think what has happened here is that you have being drinking some of your "special tea" and decided to come here with your angry face on.

Yup you are right I do have great powers of negotiation skills too and probably could have influenced them to do my bidding BUT as you obviously have not picked up, we role play as protectors of Elektro. Frankly its a lot of fun, something you need more of mr grumpy.

As for your last comment, well I am going to have to say that my wife has had a read of this thread and was spellbound by my narrative and ability to deflect trolls.

With that I send another sad troll on his way but with love.

Go in peace brother.

I fine piece of writing, and the last paragraph above suggests you come from a land of complete, defined, fearless warriors, as Mooky and I do. If you do then I don't doubt your ability.   At that time you had a dream to, like most of our followers they dream of ultimate, everlasting brilliance, displayed by Mooky and I.

You are most welcome in Elektro brother.

You can still pass doors with a head like that OP? :D

You are suggesting we are egotistical  - we are no Tony Stark, we are merely telling our humble stories and willing to pass on our great stories, adventures and experience, hoping others will be given the chance to rise to greatness.  Although never able to surpass our expertise.

I'm proud of you.  My little boy's all grown up!

Grown up and didn't stop , only to become a giant among men.

Your tag reminds me of my personality - EPIC!

Go in peace brother

Well I have to say it has been another weekend bloodbath in Elektro, non compliers and infiltrators have paid for their lack of vision - survivor killed so far this weekend 364. 

Edited by Itchycock

Due to the popularity of this thread and repeated requests for us to legally adopt many of our followers we did ask the Mods to close this down, however even they are total fans and followers and refused.  As a result mooky and I limiting our reply to posts.  This is not the last you will hear though.

Fans - we will always guide and encourage you as we know even being half as good as us would suffice.  For the rest we hope your jealousy will ease and your myopic attitude will dissipate over time, and know you will eventually join the elektro enlightened.

We are always in Elektro ruling with an iron fist, thousands slain around the streets and countryside that would have put fear in your most hardened Stalingrad warrior.

Peace be with our brothers and sister…..

PS - Enter Electro at your own risk as you may run into the ultimate experts that are Mooky and Itchy.

Edited by Itchycock

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bambi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bluefor Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the NWAF, and I have over 300 fresh spawns confirmed kills. I am trained in Coastal warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire DayZ armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bambi. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the local voice chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of zombie-spies across Chernarus and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking shored, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with fire extinguisher. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Balota Camp and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Chernarus, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit canned spaghetti all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, bambi.

• Like 1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bambi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bluefor Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the NWAF, and I have over 300 fresh spawns confirmed kills. I am trained in Coastal warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire DayZ armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another bambi. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the local voice chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of zombie-spies across Chernarus and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking shored, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with fire extinguisher. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Balota Camp and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Chernarus, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit canned spaghetti all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, bambi.

Hey dude, who are you talking to? Did someone disrespect you?

Go in peace...