Sign in to follow this  
Jad3n144

Cannot find one player in Standalone

So, my group of five guys and myself have been running around Stand alone for the past 4 days IN FULL SERVERS and have only came across one guy in the NWAF (who I shot because he fired upon us) and a dead guy bleeding in Dubky. WHERE THE HELL DO ALL THE PLAYERS GO! Is everyone in Electro? the NEAF? Help a brother out.

If everyone is running around in five man groups like you guys there'd naturally be a lot less chance of finding anyone since they'd be less spread out I assume.

Well, where do THOSE people go? I mean, in the mod, the three main places there were folks was NWAF, Cherno, and Electro. I enter either town and all I get is zombies. Not one player.

I have heard balota is quite nice this part of the year. Other than that you may try electro, cherno, NEAF, the shipwreck north of berezino and the military bases. I was also quite surprised when i visited a un-looted NWAF with no one around to shoot at me :(

I pretty much wander solo the entire map.

I like the scenery.

If you're looking for horrible violence just go between cherno and elektro on the coast.

• Like 2

Probably the western side of the map is a good place, heaps of people server hop at the military bases north of Kamenka, Zelenogorsk and east of Vybor. If you stay there for a little while you're bound to find at least a player.

See, I didn't even know about this ship wreck. I'm guessing it's a good military loot spawn on the east coast?

See, I didn't even know about this ship wreck. I'm guessing it's a good military loot spawn on the east coast?

If you go into an unlooted shipwreck as a fresh spawn, you'll come out quite happy. Best watch your back there though, that ship is a maze on the inside. When my mates and me loot it, we always leave one on the lookout. Saved our asses once.

On topic: Yeah Cherno, Elektro and the Balota airfield never fail for me. 

Edited by Greaves

We've successfully exterminated 447 targets since we started. They're out there if you know where to look. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

your probably not finding them in your group of 5 guys because you stand out like nothing else let me guess a group of bambi killers running down main roads looking for the easy kills(or even hunting the harder targets but again not using anything like stealth or over watching these places to see if anyone is there???

you have probably gone past dozens of people in those days who are solo players who have seen you and hidden and waited for you to pass by before resuming there loot hunt. there have been many times i have sat in the woods watching groups run madly here and there killing any and all they find i sit and watch down the long range scope always tempted to fire but if the group has any sense then the risk of me being flanked and killed is high oncee i have given away my position .

Oh but when it is just one or 2 of you brave brave men gunning down un or barely armed men i usually pop a shot or 2 then move off back into the woods away from the cities towns till i need food again then ill watch small towns for 15 20 min for any signs then make my way in pistol ready for the fun ..

EDIT it should be harder for you hunter killer types now with so many more buildings to enter loot there is little reason to go into miltary areas at all i am happy with my mossin and the 357 i took from a fully armed mil clothed guy having fun killing spawns at komo what ever its called ( the major new spawn area lol ) i doubt he had has much fun blasting away once my bullet struck him through the neck .. still far to many people going the old paths used in the mod when loot wasnt as easy or as far spread in its locations

Edited by SoulFirez

I don't always go killing randomly on a rampage.

But when I do, I do it silently.

STAY HIDDEN, MY FRIENDS!

While having a 3 day bout with rubberbanding as a fresh spawn I have learned what is happening on the east coast with the new spawn locations. There are tons and tons of people running down the coast to Elektro, with geared guys sniping new spawns. I too tried to run to Elektro because i couldn't stand the thought of wandering for hours in the middle or northern parts of the game. Not surprisingly Elektro is full of geared guys because that is where the action is and many people just die there and do it all over again. When up north i don't see anyone at all for hours and it just F'ing sucks. Even in Cherno i see one or two people in a few hours of looking. I like PVP, but i didn't used to KOS and had to witness a killing that wasn't self defence before i stuck myself since that is the most believable and immersive way to play for me since KOS makes no sense to me. So i really need TONS of players to make that happen semi-frequently. Now i just KOS sometimes out of shear boredom. I killed a guy as i was making my way out of elektro, he was coming in from far north and i just happening to see him while he was starting to scope out Elektro and shot him. Felt bad because he probably just walked practically aimlessly for hours to get the gear and come there. This is why i want a bandit armband, so i don't kill people just surviving and do kill those who want to PVP.

Edited by Thane

Elektro definitely, but since the new spawns have been out i think Kamyshovo has pretty high player density including a mix of bambis and fully gearred bandits killing bambis.

Ha it happens. We went onto 40 player servers. Balota was empty ( nobody even looted ) camped for an hour. Then went to elektro and cherno still nothing and then - all of  suden shitstorm started. Once you find someone, there are usually a group of them. They were 6 but i took 4 of them down before getting killed..

Point is - once you find them - they find you! (: 

I've been surviving for weeks on the one character because It's important to take the time to watch and observe before my next move. I've yet to die from a glitch "lucky me". I've also seen groups of 4 and 5 running mad across the map and just like I would in real life, I go to ground, stay there and watch. It's quite the rush monitoring possible murderers moving close by who could stumble your way at any moment. If you're having trouble finding people when the servers have many on, as some have already posted, it doesn't mean they aren't there. Groups like that can pose a real threat to the solo survivor and I'm quite happy to let them pass.

I have bumped into a handful of people in my time, came under fire twice (once a bad ambush that failed for them and the second time I took a mosin 7.62 to the gut. Mostly I roll around in a group of 5 with my friends so I am sure most solo's leave us be but even when we do meet people they normally cautiously say hi and then just kinda run off.

We don't mind but we have also spent 95% of out time on the east coast so as far as we are concenered we are in a quiet area.