Jozinh0

Alpha... Still,This is ridicilous

The last 4-5 times I've played I have died every session because of server malfunction, lagging off buildings or just randomly dying/ getting reset for no reason at all.

I get that it's an alpha, but development should have come far enough to make the game sort of playable. It's not really now.

I would honestly NEVER bought the game if I knew it was this buggy. The fact that you simply die out of nowhere cannot be in a game that I paid over 20€ for..Even though it's an alpha.

This is just a reminder for YOU Dean. Get things going, you rich son of a *****.

I think anyone and everyone BITCHING about this ALPHA Should be PERMA BANNED! Quit crying he told you not to buy it if you werent ok with it possiblly being UNPLAYABLE AT TIMES! Fucking babies, they are working on it these things dont happen overnight have patience play something else or atleast STFU in forrums

• Like 2

Getting it now was 100% your choice and you have nobody to blame but yourself. You were warned.

Sure, the warning was that it's an alpha and still in development, a standard for early release games. But the issues DayZ is currently experiencing are crippling to the point of it being unplayable in which case it shouldn't have been released as an open alpha. A longer closed alpha with more people may have helped the server infrastructure.  Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I've been playing the mod since just after it came out. I just think it was release prematurely.

War Z was a masterpiece i dunno what you're talking about.

Dying from a 2° slope. Pfchchcfchcf

It's all good now, they fixed that! You don't die if you fall of a bridge.

This is the most functional alpha I have ever seen.

Gameplay wise, yes it's impressive. Server infrastructure wise, no.

Well.. I really regret I bought this game. And yes I know its an Alpha, but as the person who made this thread said. This is f*cking ridicolous. Played for 5 hours today, died once because of ladderbug, and got my character reseted twice. Also, when i was running from Elektro to Balota, it took me over an hour because every now and then i got teleportet back 2 or 3 kilometers, which also led to game-crash. And I don't really get it, when i first bought the game like over a week ago, it was a lot more stable to play. After they added the latest patch it's just been absolutely unplayable.

I get it, I was warned, but come on. They could've just said "You basically can't play this game at all" if they were to tell the truth. Cuz I've played plenty of alpha/early access alpa games, and this is by far the most extreme shit I've experienced.

This is just a reminder for YOU Dean. Get things going, you rich son of a *****.

Another emotional post. It's kinda getting old here. Or was that just "fun" / sarcasm? Hard to tell in pure written form.

Look, you're not the epicenter of the world, even if people are angry for some reason despite big warnings.

"B-b-but it could've been better!!1". Jesus, it can always be better, but no one is apparently already happy with what's there. Other point: It could've been worse for alpha release, but people don't seem to get that. It's a (sorry for the language) fucking game in alpha, (to be) redesigned / rewritten in many aspects. So who gives a damn if people here can't play for a few days because someone else is messing with the server infrastructure (DDOS or w/e). Who really cares if someone loses his character in an alpha / testing phase. Who cares what people really expected despite big warnings?

I'm sorry, constructive criticism and even disappointment are one thing, but the mass of posts complaining (rant-like or similar) get annoying. Some hours ago servers started getting inaccessible, not sure if it's fixed yet. It's a bummer but not the end of the world. 

You'll all get your basically polished product. Eventually. If people can't live with that then I strongly advise buying games labeled as at least "beta version" or even finished ones. I also advise not to post when emotionally pissed off or "butthurt". Not saying OP is necessarily that but you see enough posts here going into THAT direction. It's just distracting and sometimes annoying.

• Like 2

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

So much this. Reading comprehension is a valuable skill before purchasing stuff nowadays, isn't it?

[ALPHA REMINDER]

So much this. Reading comprehension is a valuable skill before purchasing stuff nowadays, isn't it?

Some people can't read or forget stuff. Or can't think / forget stuff when they become emotional or pissed off.

In my book we should all be thankful for that big alpha reminder. I can't really recall anything similar (in that form) even discouraging purchase unless (reasons stated).

Well.. I really regret I bought this game. And yes I know its an Alpha, but as the person who made this thread said. This is f*cking ridicolous. Played for 5 hours today, died once because of ladderbug, and got my character reseted twice. Also, when i was running from Elektro to Balota, it took me over an hour because every now and then i got teleportet back 2 or 3 kilometers, which also led to game-crash. And I don't really get it, when i first bought the game like over a week ago, it was a lot more stable to play. After they added the latest patch it's just been absolutely unplayable.

I get it, I was warned, but come on. They could've just said "You basically can't play this game at all" if they were to tell the truth. Cuz I've played plenty of alpha/early access alpa games, and this is by far the most extreme shit I've experienced.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Edited by yosuasofyan
  • Like 2

Woah there buddy, thanks for posting that! The large, red font has really made it easier to read! If it weren't for you, I may have missed that all together.

Hear that sound boy? That's the sound of thousands people figuring out what Alpha means today... It's a whiny sound I know. But it will fade away with time's sweet way of figuring things out.

Edited by McBonkhead
  • Like 4

Hear that sound boy? That's the sound of thousands people figuring out what Alpha means today... It's a whiny sound I know. But it will fade away with time's sweet way of figuring things out.

Every Bambi's scream for mercy will cover that sound 

• Like 1

Well, im playing a shitty card here, but i wish you would have been in warz when it was released. This is awesome for alpha standards. Get your shit together Tyrone.

Lol.....

War Z

If i had only the choice of playing this alpha in a server alongside you or sticking my head in a steaming pile of cow shit i'd pick the cow shit every time

Da-ti glont.

^

Now go and Google translate that.

Hi there...

The game is and will be in alpha state for a while...you should know that when you decided to buy it...

My advice...stop playing and come back in a couple of months...

War Z was a masterpiece i dunno what you're talking about.

Dying from a 2° slope. Pfchchcfchcf

lool, tell me about it :D :D :D

Oh Jesus Christ.

You didn't buy a game.. you bought a very early work in progress alpha.

Not to mention the DayZ servers and Steam was hit with a DDoS (and may still be getting hit with them).

I hate entitled people. Go find something else to do.

• Like 3

I agree totally. I regret that you bought this game as well!

If 'this is by far the most extreme shit' you've experienced, you're far too young to be playing this game. Seriously! Go back to your polished, bug free CoDs and BF3/4s. I'm sure you'll be more comfortable there.

I've played only 150 hours or so of the SA Alpha, and have lost count of the deaths from ladder bug, being teleported out of 2nd and 3rd story windows, KoS'd by 12 yro hard men who thinks Justin Beaver (I spelt his surname wrong on purpose, 'cause he's a pussy! Look it up) is god. I've died of hunger and thirst, and food poisoning (I ate a Kiwi. He said he was clean!). I've commited suicide a few times out of bordom, although I will deny it if asked, I just thought I could fly!

I've killed a freshy, because he was hiding in the grass and said 'boo' when I turned around. I've shot at a Z from range and killed a player who crossed my line of fire as I pulled the trigger (It was okay though, I still got the Z). I've run further in Chernarus than I'd ever care to in real life, and I am completely f'ing over cans of beans, ffs.

And don't get me started on this god damned rabbit that's been following me for days...

Sorry, lost the plot there a bit. Anyway, back to the OP. Sounds like a personal problem. Take it to mum, 'cause I don't care!

• Like 4

Hi there...

The game is and will be in alpha state for a while...you should know that when you decided to buy it...

My advice...stop playing and come back in a couple of months...

This and one more thing for beloved OP :

Rocked warned you, and what did he say? ALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHERALPHER

Again, for the bad readers : ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER ALPHER

Now for the one that have difficulties with complicated words : Alpha (ironic, i know) Lima Papa Hotel Echo Romeo

And finally for the ones having difficulties with words longer than 3 letters :      A.      L.       P.       H.       E.        R.

Fucking read warnings, educate yourself, wait for reviews to come out, BE A SMART CONSUMER.

Weparo out

EDIT :

I agree totally. I regret that you bought this game as well!

Anyway, back to the OP. Sounds like a personal problem. Take it to mum, 'cause I don't care!

You're awesome :P

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 2

We really don't need another topic like this. Search the forums, use the existing ones.

• Like 1